Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14728
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    $2 K for this one. Received in a unsolicited message.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-4dbde6035803
    Link doesn't work for this one.

  2. #14727

    Anqa

    This one's 23 and says she's a virgin (I 90% believe she's telling me the truth). Just testing the site to see what it's all about. If any of you mongers can crack the code best of luck to ya! LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-4f1a2e3d2b52

  3. #14726
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Well God bless you sir!! I don't blame you. I'd do the same! LOL.
    $2 K for this one. Received in a unsolicited message.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-4dbde6035803

  4. #14725
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Well God bless you sir!! I don't blame you. I'd do the same! LOL.
    This one is asking $600 PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f1a24d03acd3

  5. #14724
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Not too easy, but have 3-4 8 and 9's that will. Keeping them to myself for now!
    Well God bless you sir!! I don't blame you. I'd do the same! LOL.

  6. #14723

    Yes I am

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Are you still finding gals in the DMV (that aren't trolls from under a bridge) that'll fuck for $300? Back in the summer I got laughed at a handful of times when trying to offer that much. For me I'd say it's been $500 minimum for a good 6-8 mos now.
    Not too easy, but have 3-4 8 and 9's that will. Keeping them to myself for now!

  7. #14722
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    My range is from 300-600.
    Are you still finding gals in the DMV (that aren't trolls from under a bridge) that'll fuck for $300? Back in the summer I got laughed at a handful of times when trying to offer that much. For me I'd say it's been $500 minimum for a good 6-8 mos now.

  8. #14721
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'll say top range may ask for 1 k or 8, but most will come down to 5 or 6. I'm talking top range, slim and get a ton of messages. I've had many go down to 3, but those are rareish. Would like to hear from others on this topic as well.
    My range is from 300-600.

  9. #14720

    Thats top range

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.
    I'll say top range may ask for 1 k or 8, but most will come down to 5 or 6. I'm talking top range, slim and get a ton of messages. I've had many go down to 3, but those are rareish. Would like to hear from others on this topic as well.

  10. #14719

    Passing Through. PPM expectations?

    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.

  11. #14718

  12. #14717

  13. #14716
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I know it is getting tough, but definitely not that tough.

    WTF.
    Hmm, she's skinny! Pics are real. I'd say 99% of the seeking girls are filtered and doesn't represent their pics. This Asian girl if she cleans up she would be better looking.

  14. #14715
    Quote Originally Posted by About  [View Original Post]
    Have her socials. Lives with her boyfriend so probably not going anywhere after the meet and greet.
    Give it up.

  15. #14714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    Have her socials. Lives with her boyfriend so probably not going anywhere after the meet and greet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape