Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14722
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    My range is from 300-600.
    Are you still finding gals in the DMV (that aren't trolls from under a bridge) that'll fuck for $300? Back in the summer I got laughed at a handful of times when trying to offer that much. For me I'd say it's been $500 minimum for a good 6-8 mos now.

  2. #14721
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'll say top range may ask for 1 k or 8, but most will come down to 5 or 6. I'm talking top range, slim and get a ton of messages. I've had many go down to 3, but those are rareish. Would like to hear from others on this topic as well.
    My range is from 300-600.

  3. #14720

    Thats top range

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.
    I'll say top range may ask for 1 k or 8, but most will come down to 5 or 6. I'm talking top range, slim and get a ton of messages. I've had many go down to 3, but those are rareish. Would like to hear from others on this topic as well.

  4. #14719

    Passing Through. PPM expectations?

    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.

  5. #14718

  6. #14717

  7. #14716
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I know it is getting tough, but definitely not that tough.

    WTF.
    Hmm, she's skinny! Pics are real. I'd say 99% of the seeking girls are filtered and doesn't represent their pics. This Asian girl if she cleans up she would be better looking.

  8. #14715
    Quote Originally Posted by About  [View Original Post]
    Have her socials. Lives with her boyfriend so probably not going anywhere after the meet and greet.
    Give it up.

  9. #14714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    Have her socials. Lives with her boyfriend so probably not going anywhere after the meet and greet.

  10. #14713

    Drought

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    Absolutely a drought. But not going there. LOL.

  11. #14712

    PR man and I would both laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    I know it is getting tough, but definitely not that tough.

    WTF.

  12. #14711

    Lost all respect for you

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    Wouldn't do that with a rubber d**k.

  13. #14710

    Cyn

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.

  14. #14709
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Is that profile link still active? Didn't work for me.

    Yeah she said she lived up in Westminster. She told me l "wasn't a gentleman at all" when I said I don't pay without intimacy. LOL, guess I disappointed her.
    I guess it's not active. I post them anyway in case they simply blocked me but others here can see it.

    Another thing is the one I posted, their previous profile, ended up "located" in seattle before they pulled the plug. Not that that's a huge red flag as accessible as the world is, but it's still a little sus.

  15. #14708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    In advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    She told me she wanted that small fee in advance before meeting. I said I'd consider a gift in person if the M&G went well but not in advance. Crickets, which is just fine.

    I actually do voluntarily give a reasonable gift at a meet & greet if I like a woman and there's chemistry. It's when they require it that I bail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape