Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 18394
-
02-18-25 06:23 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 368Thats top range
I'll say top range may ask for 1 k or 8, but most will come down to 5 or 6. I'm talking top range, slim and get a ton of messages. I've had many go down to 3, but those are rareish. Would like to hear from others on this topic as well.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 22:35 #14718Senior Member

Posts: 76Passing Through. PPM expectations?
I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.
-
02-16-25 19:24 #14717Senior Member

Posts: 382Jenn
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-0d938afe0093
1500 per meet. LOL.
-
02-16-25 18:58 #14716Senior Member

Posts: 156https://www.instagram.com/mikaylahe/
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
https://www.tiktok.com/@mikaylahe
-
02-16-25 15:46 #14715Senior Member

Posts: 1054Hmm, she's skinny! Pics are real. I'd say 99% of the seeking girls are filtered and doesn't represent their pics. This Asian girl if she cleans up she would be better looking.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 13:06 #14714Senior Member

Posts: 286Give it up.
Originally Posted by About
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 09:04 #14713Senior Member

Posts: 156Have her socials. Lives with her boyfriend so probably not going anywhere after the meet and greet.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 21:29 #14712Senior Member

Posts: 382Drought
Absolutely a drought. But not going there. LOL.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 21:18 #14711Senior Member

Posts: 382PR man and I would both laugh
I know it is getting tough, but definitely not that tough.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
WTF.
-
02-15-25 21:12 #14710Senior Member

Posts: 382Lost all respect for you
Wouldn't do that with a rubber d**k.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 12:28 #14709Senior Member

Posts: 1054Cyn
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac
400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
-
02-14-25 15:02 #14708Senior Member

Posts: 286I guess it's not active. I post them anyway in case they simply blocked me but others here can see it.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
Another thing is the one I posted, their previous profile, ended up "located" in seattle before they pulled the plug. Not that that's a huge red flag as accessible as the world is, but it's still a little sus.
-
02-13-25 23:51 #14707Senior Member

Posts: 170In advance
She told me she wanted that small fee in advance before meeting. I said I'd consider a gift in person if the M&G went well but not in advance. Crickets, which is just fine.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
I actually do voluntarily give a reasonable gift at a meet & greet if I like a woman and there's chemistry. It's when they require it that I bail.
-
02-13-25 22:10 #14706Senior Member

Posts: 1021Sarah
Doesn't meet face to face. Just wants you to send money for pics, ect.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-5d3229824157
-
02-13-25 22:06 #14705Senior Member

Posts: 1021Is that profile link still active? Didn't work for me.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
Yeah she said she lived up in Westminster. She told me l "wasn't a gentleman at all" when I said I don't pay without intimacy. LOL, guess I disappointed her.












Reply With Quote




