Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14721
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'll say top range may ask for 1 k or 8, but most will come down to 5 or 6. I'm talking top range, slim and get a ton of messages. I've had many go down to 3, but those are rareish. Would like to hear from others on this topic as well.
    My range is from 300-600.

  2. #14720

    Thats top range

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.
    I'll say top range may ask for 1 k or 8, but most will come down to 5 or 6. I'm talking top range, slim and get a ton of messages. I've had many go down to 3, but those are rareish. Would like to hear from others on this topic as well.

  3. #14719

    Passing Through. PPM expectations?

    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.

  4. #14718

  5. #14717

  6. #14716
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I know it is getting tough, but definitely not that tough.

    WTF.
    Hmm, she's skinny! Pics are real. I'd say 99% of the seeking girls are filtered and doesn't represent their pics. This Asian girl if she cleans up she would be better looking.

  7. #14715
    Quote Originally Posted by About  [View Original Post]
    Have her socials. Lives with her boyfriend so probably not going anywhere after the meet and greet.
    Give it up.

  8. #14714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    Have her socials. Lives with her boyfriend so probably not going anywhere after the meet and greet.

  9. #14713

    Drought

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    Absolutely a drought. But not going there. LOL.

  10. #14712

    PR man and I would both laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    I know it is getting tough, but definitely not that tough.

    WTF.

  11. #14711

    Lost all respect for you

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    Wouldn't do that with a rubber d**k.

  12. #14710

    Cyn

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.

  13. #14709
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Is that profile link still active? Didn't work for me.

    Yeah she said she lived up in Westminster. She told me l "wasn't a gentleman at all" when I said I don't pay without intimacy. LOL, guess I disappointed her.
    I guess it's not active. I post them anyway in case they simply blocked me but others here can see it.

    Another thing is the one I posted, their previous profile, ended up "located" in seattle before they pulled the plug. Not that that's a huge red flag as accessible as the world is, but it's still a little sus.

  14. #14708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    In advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    She told me she wanted that small fee in advance before meeting. I said I'd consider a gift in person if the M&G went well but not in advance. Crickets, which is just fine.

    I actually do voluntarily give a reasonable gift at a meet & greet if I like a woman and there's chemistry. It's when they require it that I bail.

  15. #14707

    Sarah

    Doesn't meet face to face. Just wants you to send money for pics, ect.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-5d3229824157

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape