Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 18415
-
02-18-25 17:33 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 76This one is asking $600 PPM.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f1a24d03acd3
-
02-18-25 15:50 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 1021Well God bless you sir!! I don't blame you. I'd do the same! LOL.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 15:41 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 368Yes I am
Not too easy, but have 3-4 8 and 9's that will. Keeping them to myself for now!
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 10:01 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 1021Are you still finding gals in the DMV (that aren't trolls from under a bridge) that'll fuck for $300? Back in the summer I got laughed at a handful of times when trying to offer that much. For me I'd say it's been $500 minimum for a good 6-8 mos now.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:34 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 457My range is from 300-600.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 06:23 #14720Senior Member

Posts: 368Thats top range
I'll say top range may ask for 1 k or 8, but most will come down to 5 or 6. I'm talking top range, slim and get a ton of messages. I've had many go down to 3, but those are rareish. Would like to hear from others on this topic as well.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 22:35 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 76Passing Through. PPM expectations?
I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.
-
02-16-25 19:24 #14718Senior Member

Posts: 382Jenn
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-0d938afe0093
1500 per meet. LOL.
-
02-16-25 18:58 #14717Senior Member

Posts: 156https://www.instagram.com/mikaylahe/
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
https://www.tiktok.com/@mikaylahe
-
02-16-25 15:46 #14716Senior Member

Posts: 1059Hmm, she's skinny! Pics are real. I'd say 99% of the seeking girls are filtered and doesn't represent their pics. This Asian girl if she cleans up she would be better looking.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 13:06 #14715Senior Member

Posts: 286Give it up.
Originally Posted by About
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 09:04 #14714Senior Member

Posts: 156Have her socials. Lives with her boyfriend so probably not going anywhere after the meet and greet.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 21:29 #14713Senior Member

Posts: 382Drought
Absolutely a drought. But not going there. LOL.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 21:18 #14712Senior Member

Posts: 382PR man and I would both laugh
I know it is getting tough, but definitely not that tough.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
WTF.
-
02-15-25 21:12 #14711Senior Member

Posts: 382Lost all respect for you
Wouldn't do that with a rubber d**k.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





