Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 22139
-
02-17-25 17:02 #20189Senior Member

Posts: 76Thanks For The Heads Up!
Hey DustinLee,
Originally Posted by DustinLee
[View Original Post]
Good catch on that one. Thanks for looking out for our best interests. This UTR does have a bad smell. Thanks brother!
-
02-17-25 15:30 #20188Senior Member

Posts: 162Possible Danger Here
Mongers, the senior member that posted this has posted this same message in multiple cities on the same day. And if you check Louise's Rub rankings photographs, you will see that they also are repeated in other cities and copied. You would like to think that a senior member of the forum would be trustworthy. But I smell fish!
Originally Posted by Versatilepg
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 22:35 #20187Regular Member

Posts: 94Visit
What's up fellas, visiting here for a week again, anyone got any reliable thin girl by any chance? Would greatly appreciate it and of course I'll share all my findings as well.
-
02-16-25 21:12 #20186Senior Member

Posts: 694This ad has been running in some way shape or form for at least the last 3 years. Don't contact it. It's 120% LEO.
Originally Posted by MadBastid
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 19:27 #20185Senior Member

Posts: 151Charlie
Mayfield Heights in those big, brown apartments south of 90.
The good: comms were satisfactory, looks like pictures, clean apartment (though I suspect shared with a boyfriend), on time, no hygiene issues I could tell.
The Bad: Top didn't come off and boobs didn't come out, paid $$5 for a hh (told me next visit would be $$) Total rush job. In and out in 15 minutes. BBBJ for ten seconds and then rode me RCG with top on until completion. No way to clean up and dirty towels all over the bathroom. No GFE, no DATY, no Greek.
In my opinion, for $$5 or even $$ I can get GFE and Greek in Akron. I will not repeat out of principle. She is maybe worth a qv 80, that's it.
Told her that when she kept blowing up my phone for a repeat.
Wayyyyy overpriced and never even saw the tits.
My 2 cents.
-
02-16-25 19:20 #20184Senior Member

Posts: 151Lake County
There Are No providers in Lake county.
Originally Posted by Wet440
[View Original Post]
End of story.
-
02-16-25 17:00 #20183Senior Member

Posts: 76Where did you see her Lake County or out on the west side?
Originally Posted by Smgrinder
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 15:16 #20182Senior Member

Posts: 418The clues.
Ad is back up on STG.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...s/954769640130
-
02-16-25 09:59 #20181Senior Member

Posts: 309Saw her a couple of years ago. Was running around her house all hyped up. Finally got down to business and she looked at her watch and said we had 5 minutes left. Pussy was tight.
Originally Posted by Wet440
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 18:38 #20180Senior Member

Posts: 76Info
Anyone got any info on this one? Word on the street she's a little crazy. I can take a little crazy for some petite little spinner pussy. Looking for more details please, personal experiences
-
02-15-25 18:08 #20179Senior Member

Posts: 707Anyone know here?
I searched her name here and 3 reviews popped up for a street walker in Cleveland with no photo so not really sure it's the same provider. I also Googled her number but nothing came up. Anyone recognize her body or her photos? I'm leery about any hottie under 23 so it's possible she's LE but I had to ask. https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...w/469940726887..
-
02-14-25 15:02 #20178Senior Member

Posts: 76Painesville
Where are you seeing the ad for the provider in Painesville?
Originally Posted by CleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 12:20 #20177Senior Member

Posts: 1515Louise
I wouldn't waste my time on this one, I came across her on the body rubs page. This girl or woman is definitely a BBW. Very much so.
Originally Posted by SlickMutha
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 09:55 #20176Senior Member

Posts: 98Lake County
To my knowledge, nope. There used to be a couple worth the time, but I suspect their demons got the better of them. I've seen an ad for a young lady in Painesville, but haven't reached out. I'm a little gunshy, I guess.
Originally Posted by TheTruth244
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 08:02 #20175Senior Member

Posts: 3744 days ago I used a burner
I guesed all 3 clues, they are 15 in each one, and she comes back saying she's 15 years old and said her mother allows it and has her own ad's. Question is what kind of parent pimps out her own daughter. I quickly terminated that burner.
Originally Posted by TastyTanGlover
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





