Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 22139
-
02-11-25 11:39 #20159Senior Member

Posts: 733I have seen those pics before years ago I'd say it's not good but who knows.
Originally Posted by Boonniee99
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 11:37 #20158Senior Member

Posts: 733She had a meh review on here about 2 weeks ago I can't find it now. Dude said 250 was to much. However I'm still tempted because of lack of providers on the east side.
Originally Posted by MikeMichaels
[View Original Post]
I would say most of us haven't seen her because of the price, 250 I want both my heads to spin LOL. Be safe boys.
-
02-11-25 11:34 #20157Senior Member

Posts: 87I would avoid or just be cautious when you go, depending on day will try and steal from you.
Originally Posted by Boonniee99
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 05:56 #20156Senior Member

Posts: 80Had anyone seen Tia?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/182482138
She's got a new number and no reviews with it. I seem to remember good feedback from a good while ago.
-
02-10-25 22:27 #20155Senior Member

Posts: 266Anyone?
Does her ass and body look good in person?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/920071834795
-
02-10-25 14:08 #20154Senior Member

Posts: 31Charlie
Had a little back and forth with her. Very responsive but have not seen her yet either. , May TOFTT and go this weekend, would feel alot better if someone else has seen her just to be sure its safe.
Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 11:01 #20153Senior Member

Posts: 692My guess would be you are talking about Ava Allure? Young AA spinner posts occasionally? I've had exactly one response from her over multiple attempts across two different phone numbers. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMe
[View Original Post]
Fuzzyek posted a favorable review about her sometimes last year.
-
02-09-25 22:53 #20152Banned Member

Posts: 173Allure
Your link is a dead end. Try posting again so we can see who you are talking about.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 15:52 #20151Senior Member

Posts: 51Need help
Will be staying near airport Thursday night in hotel. Need a suggestion for a good clean ***** to come to my room and just basically fuck and suck me. I need to get off. Who are the best and not expensive??
DM me with Links please.
-
02-09-25 15:34 #20150Senior Member

Posts: 201Any info on Allure?
Been contacting this one but haven't even received a reply. Looks great but can't see her if you never hear anything from her. She's in both massage and escort.
https://skipthegames.com/img/011/MTk...c5ODQ2N2I.webp
-
02-08-25 09:38 #20149Senior Member

Posts: 696Charlie
I did talk to her for a bit (didn't see her yet though) a few weeks back. She's legit, but she takes down her ad and posts sporadically. She probably reached her quota of people she wants to see. I don't think she does this full time; she likes to get her regulars and then post an occasional ad or two.
Originally Posted by LincolnHawk
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 09:17 #20148Senior Member

Posts: 54I texted her yesterday, received a timely reply yet her reply was a portion of her add only. Phone number search gave me nothing related to this wonderful hobby either. Not sure if she's legit. I replied back and nothing yet.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 08:32 #20147Senior Member

Posts: 733She had a meh review on here a few weeks ago. I contacted her a few.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
Times but she wants 250 kind of steep. However I still may because she is close to me and hard to find providers in East side. She looks OK but not 250 ok LOL. I was going to pull the trigger she told me 2 I don't leave work till 2 so I said 3 she got a bit of a attitude and went dark. Who knows any info is good, be safe boys.
-
02-07-25 19:02 #20146Senior Member

Posts: 692Charlie
Has anyone had an opportunity to see this provider yet? Just looking for some info whether it's worth my time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...i/091411749265
-
02-07-25 13:10 #20145Senior Member

Posts: 40James Buchanan.
James Buchanan is usually featured in those ads. Our 15th President.
Originally Posted by MadBastid
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





