Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 22140
-
02-14-25 08:02 #20175Senior Member

Posts: 3744 days ago I used a burner
I guesed all 3 clues, they are 15 in each one, and she comes back saying she's 15 years old and said her mother allows it and has her own ad's. Question is what kind of parent pimps out her own daughter. I quickly terminated that burner.
Originally Posted by TastyTanGlover
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 20:03 #20174Senior Member

Posts: 377I'm interested.
Originally Posted by Versatilepg
[View Original Post]
What's her rates?
Do you have any more pics?
-
02-13-25 16:37 #20173Senior Member

Posts: 694Can't have # in a post.
Originally Posted by Versatilepg
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 12:55 #20172Senior Member

Posts: 67East Side
Any reliable providers on the East? Preferably Lake County.
Everything thing I see is always on the West. Closest I can get is Beachwood but that's rare.
Why do most providers tend to operate on the west side? I'd think places like Eastlake or Painesville would be a hot bed for this profession.
-
02-12-25 23:01 #20171Senior Member

Posts: 97Brittany
Brittany will be in Cleveland tomorrow Feb 13.
If you need to get in contact with her message me.
-
02-12-25 22:52 #20170Senior Member

Posts: 147250 and not nakedness would be a no for me.
Originally Posted by Ohmanforfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 22:10 #20169Senior Member

Posts: 694Brittany in CLE on 2/13
Have it on good authority that Britt will be visiting CLE this Thursday, in the North Olmsted area. Tons of reviews out there for Brittany so I won't get crazy here. I've never had a bad time with her and I find her very pleasurable to be with. I have other reviews on her if you look through my posts.
If you somehow still don't have her contact info, seniors can hmu for it.
-
02-12-25 15:44 #20168Senior Member

Posts: 694It's been a few months since I've traveled out to Akron and saw her but Crystal is great. Laid back and nice body. Bring a bucket and a mop.
Originally Posted by HoneyBear2076
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 15:38 #20167Senior Member

Posts: 694Here's the review you are talking about. Has anyone actually seen her? I see her ads are down now.
Originally Posted by OneAndDone
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7162326
-
02-12-25 09:36 #20166Senior Member

Posts: 81Got info from NeonRt70 (thanks sir). It was great experience. She has easy going personality and great body. Her services were excellent. Plus she was squirting like a fountain LOL. I would repeat next time I am back in Cleveland.
Originally Posted by NeonRt70
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 08:33 #20165Senior Member

Posts: 80Susan / Sandy
She's in her late 50's. If you like MILFs she's fun, real and delivers as promised.
Originally Posted by Roboguy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 08:09 #20164Senior Member

Posts: 40Shay
She is small, fun, and can really take a throat fucking with facial finish. But you over paid. Got the BBBJ for $60.
Originally Posted by MisterMan119
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 07:32 #20163Senior Member

Posts: 374And old
She's aged.
Originally Posted by Cleveland87
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 00:59 #20162Regular Member

Posts: 23I seems with most of these providers you need to add 10 years and 20 pounds (or more)!
Originally Posted by Boonniee99
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 12:01 #20161Senior Member

Posts: 312Utr
Great option in Akron. Crystal is 46 but has an amazing body. I prefer her over any other provider because she stays clean and safe. She requires a cover for full service, but will do BBBJCIM. She has a great head game and the DATY is out of this world. 95% of the time she will squirt. She has to put extra covers on her bed to soak it all up!
I've seen her for the past year and a half and have never had anyone better, and I have seen Brittany and Natalia. Hit me up for her number if you want a good reliable option that is not into hard drugs, and performs extremely well. She does not advertise anywhere.











Reply With Quote




