Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 843
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #753

    Amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy6363  [View Original Post]
    Have a utr willing to share for another utr. She is 26 gives the best BBBJ and can really take a banging. Pm me.
    I had the opportunity to meet his young lady last week and it was an amazing experience! One of the best I have had over the many years. She is very skilled, takes direction well and is eager to please. Fellas don't miss this one.

  2. #752

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy6363  [View Original Post]
    Have a utr willing to share for another utr. She is 26 gives the best BBBJ and can really take a banging. Pm me.
    Your inbox is full CB6363.

  3. #751

    Utr

    Have a utr willing to share for another utr. She is 26 gives the best BBBJ and can really take a banging. Pm me.

  4. #750
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Catch me if you can

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNot  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...f/474882100620

    I've seen this ad for a while, has anyone seen or had any contact with this provider?
    I've seen this post a lot has anyone got any info on her.

  5. #749
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyTrail  [View Original Post]
    Tried to contact her twice with zero response. Gave up, went without. Disappointing to say the least.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/634879357376
    That's too bad. I've eyeballed her ads too. She's definitely cute.

  6. #748

    JasmineSyn

    Tried to contact her twice with zero response. Gave up, went without. Disappointing to say the least.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/634879357376

  7. #747

    Visiting in a couple of months, looking for info

    Hey fellow enthusiasts! I'm going to be making a return trip to Oxford in a couple of months and wanted to get your thoughts and opinions on the providers linked below.

    I will give a little review here of the last time I was in town. I saw Jaylie Jay and was that a big ass disappointment. As this was a couple of years ago it may not be relevant now, but wanted to pass it along anyway. She came to my room and at the time she was pregnant again. Because of this I could touch her tits at all as they were sensitive and sore. She (at that time) didn't give head. I did go down on her. I was trying to get something out of her and I looked up and she was playing on her phone while I was going down on her. At that point I stopped and kicked her out. Like I said, this was a couple of years ago and I see now she is leaving the business. Good riddance.

    I also met with a woman named Jasmine outside of Piedmont. She was a bigger gal but we did have a good time in her trailer. she and her home were well taken care of. Not sure what happened to her.

    Piedmont.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...e/224610535207

    Tabitha:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...e/048109476203

    Gabi:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...-/228598430450

    Jay:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...-/216323461977

    Ft. Payne:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...t/306124131383

    Rae:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/182349095

    Also noticed a number of ads popping up for hotel / apartment asians. They all list outcall, but I doubt it.

  8. #746

    Stay away

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/245899183023

    Hey guys looks like uncle is looking for gray bar visitors. Same type ad out of ft Payne from a few weeks ago that nabbed 7 just choose another provider and stay away that's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  9. #745
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/180394171

    Is this the Sarah in question as the link below is no longer direct.
    Yes that's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  10. #744

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    Sarah she's a good date safe fun no cim or Greek or dfk but still a safe and reliable date. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/180394171

    Is this the Sarah in question as the link below is no longer direct.

  11. #743

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on the lady?
    Sarah she's a good date safe fun no cim or Greek or dfk but still a safe and reliable date. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  12. #742

    Update

    Any updates on the lady?

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy6363  [View Original Post]
    She finally made new post changed her name to Millie. Great provider you won't be disappointed. BBBJ no cim or Greek. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/174268746.

  13. #741

    Greetings from Indiana

    You don't have a sugar baby or Seeking thread so this is next best place.

    Got into talks with a girl in your area. Secured a different SB while doing so, so was moving on from her, but we chatted on Telegram a while and shared some stories. No red flags going off for me, her profile dates to late 2023 which is a good sign IMO. Can't confirm if her situation is real but she complained of all the guys she's talked to being full of shit and never pulling the trigger to meet. I offered to share her profile somewhere that may turn up a decent SB. So here I am.

    If any of you have experience with her, do share. Shygirl745, located in Anniston. I have posted this in the Birmingham thread as well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-642c25551c0f

    DM for screenshots of convo if interested. I have not asked or received additional pics of her.

  14. #740

    Sarah macie

    She finally made new post changed her name to Millie. Great provider you won't be disappointed. BBBJ no cim or Greek. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/174268746.

  15. #739

    Sarah macie

    Have a provider that cannot get back on sites. She is great provider. Doesn't rush and has a incall. Her incall is Anniston. Pm me for information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape