Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 843
-
04-07-25 11:33 #753Regular Member

Posts: 21Amazing!
I had the opportunity to meet his young lady last week and it was an amazing experience! One of the best I have had over the many years. She is very skilled, takes direction well and is eager to please. Fellas don't miss this one.
Originally Posted by CountryBoy6363
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 21:33 #752Regular Member

Posts: 21Inbox
Your inbox is full CB6363.
Originally Posted by CountryBoy6363
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 19:39 #751Senior Member

Posts: 91Utr
Have a utr willing to share for another utr. She is 26 gives the best BBBJ and can really take a banging. Pm me.
-
02-24-25 15:49 #750Regular Member

Posts: 20Catch me if you can
I've seen this post a lot has anyone got any info on her.
Originally Posted by WhatNot
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 12:40 #749Senior Member

Posts: 1164That's too bad. I've eyeballed her ads too. She's definitely cute.
Originally Posted by DustyTrail
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 15:40 #748Senior Member

Posts: 311JasmineSyn
Tried to contact her twice with zero response. Gave up, went without. Disappointing to say the least.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/634879357376
-
02-07-25 14:01 #747Senior Member

Posts: 238Visiting in a couple of months, looking for info
Hey fellow enthusiasts! I'm going to be making a return trip to Oxford in a couple of months and wanted to get your thoughts and opinions on the providers linked below.
I will give a little review here of the last time I was in town. I saw Jaylie Jay and was that a big ass disappointment. As this was a couple of years ago it may not be relevant now, but wanted to pass it along anyway. She came to my room and at the time she was pregnant again. Because of this I could touch her tits at all as they were sensitive and sore. She (at that time) didn't give head. I did go down on her. I was trying to get something out of her and I looked up and she was playing on her phone while I was going down on her. At that point I stopped and kicked her out. Like I said, this was a couple of years ago and I see now she is leaving the business. Good riddance.
I also met with a woman named Jasmine outside of Piedmont. She was a bigger gal but we did have a good time in her trailer. she and her home were well taken care of. Not sure what happened to her.
Piedmont.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...e/224610535207
Tabitha:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...e/048109476203
Gabi:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...-/228598430450
Jay:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...-/216323461977
Ft. Payne:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...t/306124131383
Rae:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/182349095
Also noticed a number of ads popping up for hotel / apartment asians. They all list outcall, but I doubt it.
-
12-29-24 18:25 #746Senior Member

Posts: 556Stay away
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/245899183023
Hey guys looks like uncle is looking for gray bar visitors. Same type ad out of ft Payne from a few weeks ago that nabbed 7 just choose another provider and stay away that's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
12-19-24 11:17 #745Senior Member

Posts: 556Yes that's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
Originally Posted by WhatNot
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 01:58 #744Senior Member

Posts: 266Sarah
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/180394171
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]
Is this the Sarah in question as the link below is no longer direct.
-
12-15-24 10:54 #743Senior Member

Posts: 556Sarah
Sarah she's a good date safe fun no cim or Greek or dfk but still a safe and reliable date. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
Originally Posted by HaroldMyers
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 22:48 #742Senior Member

Posts: 583Update
Any updates on the lady?
Originally Posted by CountryBoy6363
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 11:54 #741Senior Member

Posts: 180Greetings from Indiana
You don't have a sugar baby or Seeking thread so this is next best place.
Got into talks with a girl in your area. Secured a different SB while doing so, so was moving on from her, but we chatted on Telegram a while and shared some stories. No red flags going off for me, her profile dates to late 2023 which is a good sign IMO. Can't confirm if her situation is real but she complained of all the guys she's talked to being full of shit and never pulling the trigger to meet. I offered to share her profile somewhere that may turn up a decent SB. So here I am.
If any of you have experience with her, do share. Shygirl745, located in Anniston. I have posted this in the Birmingham thread as well.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-642c25551c0f
DM for screenshots of convo if interested. I have not asked or received additional pics of her.
-
08-09-24 17:02 #740Senior Member

Posts: 91Sarah macie
She finally made new post changed her name to Millie. Great provider you won't be disappointed. BBBJ no cim or Greek. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/174268746.
-
08-08-24 11:52 #739Senior Member

Posts: 91Sarah macie
Have a provider that cannot get back on sites. She is great provider. Doesn't rush and has a incall. Her incall is Anniston. Pm me for information.










Reply With Quote




