Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 843
-
07-30-24 11:15 #738Senior Member

Posts: 266Catch me while I'm here
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...f/474882100620
I've seen this ad for a while, has anyone seen or had any contact with this provider?
-
07-11-24 16:12 #737Senior Member

Posts: 27Bbw in Gadsden
Dreamed with her she looks like the pics dreamt BBBJ cim. Damage was 1 $ qv.
She does offer bare services not my thing so didn't partake YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...e/181467428123
-
06-18-24 19:10 #736Senior Member

Posts: 348Hot Summer Fun
CountryBoy your box is full.
Originally Posted by CountryBoy6363
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 21:42 #735Senior Member

Posts: 266Other ladies offering Greek
Ads in Gadsden area for Friday and Today offering Greek.
I have no Knowledge of any of these ladies other than their ads. YMMV do your own due diligence and be careful.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...e/796028632180
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...f/599227525447
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...y/852213810704
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...y/681927271374
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...-/393736803247
-
06-15-24 20:10 #734Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...sden/171605514
-
06-15-24 15:12 #733Senior Member

Posts: 266See if this works
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsd...y/631163496698
Originally Posted by TboSixString
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 11:26 #732Senior Member

Posts: 70Broken link
Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by WhatNot
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 02:26 #731Senior Member

Posts: 266Provider info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gadsden/female-escorts
Originally Posted by InfoMan05
[View Original Post]
It's been a while since I last saw her, but anal was her big selling point. THis was not my thing but she was very accommodating for my simple needs. Biggest thing with her is finding her when she is posting as she doesn't post on a regular basis. Also she does not give address immediately, gets you close on first call and then brings you in. Her incall is safe, tho. As always, YMMV. Stay safe and take care of the good providers.
-
06-08-24 01:20 #730Senior Member

Posts: 162I saw her too this week and she's now one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Bamaforplay
[View Original Post]
I'm in Atlanta but I pass through on I-20 a lot and will def see her again.
Highly reccomend.
-
06-03-24 12:51 #729Senior Member

Posts: 55I went to see her last week, and she's amazing. She goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable. She's a pro, not one to offer anything GFE, but she's clean, eager, and sexy as hell.
Originally Posted by Bamaforplay
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 19:46 #728Regular Member

Posts: 20Gfe
Anyone have any leads on a good GFE. Tired of going to moon.
-
05-31-24 16:26 #727Regular Member

Posts: 16Does anybody know any providers that offer anal in the area?
-
05-30-24 18:37 #726Senior Member

Posts: 231Do you have a link? Thanks for the report. What activities? Damage? BBBJ?
Originally Posted by CountryBoy6363
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 17:36 #725Senior Member

Posts: 55$100 QV Anniston / Oxford
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...8/800994912326
I saw her a few times, and then she disappeared for a while. She's back, but not hosting at her previous spot. I reached out, and she's hosting at a motel in Oxford. Does anyone know anything about her or why she left and came back? Has anyone seen her this time around? I got a little spooked, and I'm looking for someone to help to set me at ease. She's an amazing date, and I hope that I'm just being overly cautious. Thanks.
-
05-19-24 13:32 #724Senior Member

Posts: 91Amy
Very accommodating visit and went above and beyond to do all the things I asked for on her menu. Highly recommend.









Reply With Quote





