Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 751 1251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37509

    23 year old female

    Mongers came across this 23 year old that's just starting out in this game. 1.10 cardate with all the fixings! No odors the nectar was spring fresh. BBBJ 10, playground 10, K9 10! This was a true younging! Would highly recommend before prices go up or before she gets ran through! K9 was unforgettable! Happy mongering! Service was 9/10 because it was a car date, if you get her on a queen bed the possibilities are endless! You welcome!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/784176748318
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6596.jpg‎  

  2. #37508
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/706003766193

    Did a search, only Coco's from '23 and not her.
    Wondering about this myself. Anyone?

  3. #37507

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Saw her tonite. Almost walked away because her picking was so bad. Like awful bad. I needed some of that bionic throat though so the little head won the battle. She swallowed my kielbasa whole and caught the load. Probably won't repeat. Well. Never say never. Hahahaha.
    So is she primarily on skip, or is she walking again? Thanks.

  4. #37506

    No experience but

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on this one? Never seen her post before. PM if you prefer. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/611500050397
    She reminds me of a worn out PaytonJ from back in the day.

  5. #37505

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Throdigger77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lastly. She was my go to for a minute until she had to visit her uncle. She is out now and I want to make sure the coast is clear. I need to make an appointment soon. Any up to date info will help.
    Saw her two weeks ago and didn't have any issues. She's thicker than she was before Uncle but nothing crazy.

  6. #37504

    Dam!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Saw her tonite. Almost walked away because her picking was so bad. Like awful bad. I needed some of that bionic throat though so the little head won the battle. She swallowed my kielbasa whole and caught the load. Probably won't repeat. Well. Never say never. Hahahaha.
    At least she can swallow a load.

  7. #37503

    Kashdoll

    Anybody got any info on this one? Never seen her post before. PM if you prefer. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/611500050397

  8. #37502

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    I know her past cause I been in the game for a while. Reached out and I will say this what she had on when we linked up was incredible. Yes I know about her hair and her teeth, and etc. She unclogged the pipe without stopping at all.

    Pipe approves this message.
    Looks familiar. Is she one of the ones out robbing mongers?

  9. #37501

    Unfortunately yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Ktg is slowly fucking her arms up with that candy scratching. Scares me that I might get a infection.
    Saw her tonite. Almost walked away because her picking was so bad. Like awful bad. I needed some of that bionic throat though so the little head won the battle. She swallowed my kielbasa whole and caught the load. Probably won't repeat. Well. Never say never. Hahahaha.

  10. #37500

    Don't know if this is the right spot

    I know her past cause I been in the game for a while. Reached out and I will say this what she had on when we linked up was incredible. Yes I know about her hair and her teeth, and etc. She unclogged the pipe without stopping at all.

    Pipe approves this message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6944.jpg‎  

  11. #37499

    Recommendation for a fit greek provider?

    Does anybody have any recommendations for a Greek provider who isn't overweight or pregnant (not my thing). Thanks in advance PM is fine.

  12. #37498

    Blue in mandarin

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/540595556573

    Anyone seen this one? Searched for blue and only the petite girl on the Westside shows up. Not into bbws but those lips look like they feel great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250212-144232.jpg‎  

  13. #37497

    Ktg

    Any of you mongers participated in BBFS with ktg thick ass since she's been back from vacation? P< details please.

  14. #37496

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Red Head Terra and Katie the Great were also there a couple days ago!!
    Ktg is slowly fucking her arms up with that candy scratching. Scares me that I might get a infection.

  15. #37495

    Bbb

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    From what I've heard (through Buffie), Brandy is out of the game. I think she's living a normal life now, staying at family's house. She may be UTR for a few regulars in the past, but I'm honestly just speculating. I have no info to support that statement.
    Well I was a regular till she went to jail. If you can get her digits PM me please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape