Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 41264
-
02-10-25 17:22 #37469Senior Member

Posts: 129Westside
Goes by Brittany right? Are pics accurate? Some older reviews I found seem mixed.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
No disrespect to you though, appreciate the response.
So far I've been considering.
Exotic redhead-seems mixed.
Piper-mixed but ok recently.
River. Seems ok option.
Missy/missys gf-seem good if still nearby enough
-
02-10-25 16:57 #37468Senior Member

Posts: 316Courtney
Anyone have anything in this one? Comes are solid, price little high for my liking but if the incall is good, pics and accurate and service on point might be worth a spin. PM if you prefer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/298905696654
-
02-10-25 16:49 #37467Senior Member

Posts: 316Exotic Redhead
Exotic Redhead is real, pics are accurate, decent skills and she has a very open menu. Tries her hardest to please under the circumstances.
Unfortunately she is heavily medicated and hotel full of cats so never saw again. Been along time so maybe the situation has changed.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 16:35 #37466Senior Member

Posts: 93Westside
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/266137776816
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
She's staying in a house on Sonora. Nice private room. Older gal, nice body, great skills.
-
02-10-25 16:30 #37465Senior Member

Posts: 170Janet text me is a scammer.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 15:05 #37464Senior Member

Posts: 129Westside BBBJ
Are there any good options westside for BBBJ? Rather not drive over the bridge every time I want quick relief. Prefer at least good BBBJ but more would be nice, prefer not on youngerman either. Thanks guys.
-
02-10-25 15:04 #37463Senior Member

Posts: 286Tia
Hello Gents,
I've been away from the game for a moment, and now having an urge. Any help is appreciated on the following. TIA SXY.
Tsunami.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/527657955325
Kristina.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/156791931939
Janet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/792760621711
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/523097851874
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/173521136417
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/171719998618
Thank you again. Sxy.
-
02-10-25 14:58 #37462Senior Member

Posts: 129Try search function near upper right corner. Her reviews are really bad I wouldn't bother.
Originally Posted by FloridaMan777
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 14:49 #37461Senior Member

Posts: 60Seen Buffie several times
No drama, private location, can be had for a very reasonable donation. She's a little heftier than her pics lead on but she's sweet and has a pretty face.
Originally Posted by FloridaMan777
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 14:07 #37460Senior Member

Posts: 412Don't know
I stopped using it when I left NY because this site is what Florida mongers use.
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 12:31 #37459Senior Member

Posts: 90Eccie
Why isn't eccie used in Jax? I'm in Nola right now and it's such a valuable asset.
-
02-10-25 12:29 #37458Senior Member

Posts: 51It's been a while but she hosts out of a house in whitehouse. She will let you bbfscip if that's your jam. Once or twice had a little odor but nothing to bad. Overall a decent reliable provider.
Originally Posted by FloridaMan777
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 12:23 #37457Senior Member

Posts: 127Sorry guys
Sorry for the crickets. Honestly you got to read the last 10 pages of the reviews to find who's got positive feedback, or do some searches from STG posters you're interested in.
Originally Posted by Kimo44
[View Original Post]
Not familiar with anybody in the St Aug area but if you want somebody like Riverside Rachel then get Riverside Rachel.
-
02-10-25 11:37 #37456Senior Member

Posts: 202Good luck. I'm here in Jax for work as well and I asked about a week ago for just a little input. CRICKETS!! So much for senior members helping other senior members in this city.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 10:38 #37455Regular Member

Posts: 8Ruby
Has anyone seen her lastly. She was my go to for a minute until she had to visit her uncle. She is out now and I want to make sure the coast is clear. I need to make an appointment soon. Any up to date info will help.








Reply With Quote




