Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 41276
-
02-12-25 14:16 #37496Senior Member

Posts: 527Ktg
Ktg is slowly fucking her arms up with that candy scratching. Scares me that I might get a infection.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 14:13 #37495Senior Member

Posts: 527Bbb
Well I was a regular till she went to jail. If you can get her digits PM me please.
Originally Posted by DanBall
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 12:06 #37494Senior Member

Posts: 180Have a link?
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 12:06 #37493Senior Member

Posts: 500Sorry fellas meant to send on this thread.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
She has been around a little while and use to work out of the riverside Murray Hill area. I was going to see her once. Seemed cool over the phone. Per the usual she sent address and I scouted it out ahead of the time I gave her. House was in a nice area but had questionable charactersy hanging around so I passed. Looked like an Airbnb place they used for a time. Truly may have been nothing but I didn't want to risk it.
-
02-12-25 12:03 #37492Senior Member

Posts: 500Ghost
I have visited this woman once before and actually had a good time but she has ghosted me twice now and I'm moving on! Thought it may be because of my fat ass but I use a phone app that I can use random numbers for so that's not it. Heard from some in the past that say she has quite the meth habit so maybe that's taking all her attention. Again she is a nice girl with a spinner body and safe incall.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/558027323464
-
02-12-25 12:01 #37491Senior Member

Posts: 33Marti
I finally got a chance to see Marti. She is absolutely amazing! Great body and awsome tits. She is damn good at what she does. I got a BBBJCIM. She took it all and enjoyed it! I am definitely seeing her again!
-
02-12-25 11:58 #37490Senior Member

Posts: 500Sorry sent in wrong thread
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 09:20 #37489Senior Member

Posts: 127Soul sucker
Does anybody know if this perky tit Betty boop can really service as advertised?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/623534180529
-
02-12-25 08:57 #37488Senior Member

Posts: 60Out of the game
From what I've heard (through Buffie), Brandy is out of the game. I think she's living a normal life now, staying at family's house. She may be UTR for a few regulars in the past, but I'm honestly just speculating. I have no info to support that statement.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 23:42 #37487Senior Member

Posts: 1246Sonora
Red Head Terra and Katie the Great were also there a couple days ago!!
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 22:49 #37486Senior Member

Posts: 94Doubles
Yes, I saw Brittany tonight and she was hanging out with Ashey.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 20:55 #37485Senior Member

Posts: 170Thanks I was sketched out since she kept repeatedly asking for deposit after reading through reviews seems like she always does that but can be a good visit if you see he. I guess she's worth seeing as long as you don't deposit anything is she going to be ok with me donating after visit or is she going to try to run off with it?
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 19:05 #37484Senior Member

Posts: 919Ava is there, too
The blonde at least offers BBFS.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
I think I've seen two other providers there.
-
02-11-25 15:20 #37483Senior Member

Posts: 454She was sick recently and wasn't super responsive. That being said, she has been flakey at times but had been more responsive for me outside of the time recently when she was sick.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
No idea if she negotiates because I have never tried. I think she is worth it but everyone has different levels for that.
-
02-11-25 15:01 #37482Senior Member

Posts: 29Little bit / slim thick
Had a dream w little bit. Asked for half hour coms were spotty db walked out of the room before my visit. CBJ and pipes were ready to bust. Didn't even go FS one and done, even if it's 2 minutes. Paid the $. 4. And only got CBJ. Looks like she's on the candy now. She's off youngerman now. Body decent little more weight now room smelled like weed.










Reply With Quote





