Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 10981
-
03-05-25 07:24 #10516Senior Member

Posts: 1094Joanna Meadows
Posted in streetwalker forum accidentally because not a street walker, and she friend with Marin but Joanna Meadows is better in my humble opinion.
Joanna Meadows, White, MILF haole blonde, super sexy, tall, had one of the best sessions ever. Total GFE, except CFS, but everything else was total GFE. Missed her on last Hawaii trip, I've been waiting over a year and she returned. She has Some videos online at the hub, and private society under named Jojo, so watched those and beat off for a long time, so was dying to see her in person, cause her videos were super hot, and in person did not discipline, full satisfaction, Will be leaving soon, so jump on before she leave, if your into older Haole females, she is awesome.
Boto approved big-time.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../JoannaMeadows
-
03-04-25 20:18 #10515Senior Member

Posts: 254When I have met her twice, it was in waikiki.
Originally Posted by BallnChain808
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 22:57 #10514Senior Member

Posts: 144Marin = Silver Fox
I'm normally not into older women but Jr was anxious. I texted Marin and she was really close to where I was working at the time so I scheduled a meet & greet. She's super sweet, 50's for sure. But good chemistry. Hooked up the next day and she was great. Passionate DFK, BBBJ and on went the helmet. CG to completion. Would I try again? Maybe but there's too many younger options out there right now.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Marinmilano69
She also has a friend in town until 3/8. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../JoannaMeadows.
She has vids to preview in case you're curious.
-
03-03-25 22:44 #10513Senior Member

Posts: 144Evelyn_Love
Anyone know where her incall is? I'm guessing Waikiki but wanted to see if it would be near where I commute to so I can do the walk instead of driving to her IC.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Evelyn_love
-
03-03-25 22:42 #10512Senior Member

Posts: 144Leia
She's been a regular for years. Flies in and out throughout the year. Used to see her back in the day when there was a AMP in downtown. She's fun but sometimes "robotic" only in the sense that she knows how to work the time (not a clockwatcher per se). Still, she's some of the mongers' ATF and she is great overall. Would repeat but there's more fish in the sea to taste if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Patonko
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 15:21 #10511Senior Member

Posts: 1021Super-Hot & Sexy Coming Soon.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...originalsinner
II met in MJ in California yesterday at her incall and was happy to see the same sexy woman 100% from the photos. Her look & style was awesome. The set up was not bad after screening was done. She welcomed me with a nice smile when I walked in the door and something to drink. We talked about her upcoming trip to Honolulu and things. My session was great as I enjoyed her body. Hope to see her again when she come to HNL.
Have fun with her. Read her reviews.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...originalsinner
-
03-02-25 22:40 #10510Senior Member

Posts: 59Meilani
Just saw her today. She's a cutie, nice ass and a really pretty face. BBBJ, LFK, everything else covered. She says she offers MSOG if there's time. But no greek. I'll definitely be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by JZ9898
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 17:44 #10509Senior Member

Posts: 58Meilani / Leia
How is she, did a search for her name and although there's posts praising her, very little details. I texted her about her no's and she said to look on the PD ad and it says no FIV or Greek so she doesn't do full service?
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 08:14 #10508Regular Member

Posts: 1Need info
Anybody have some info on her? https://nmegapersonals.com/ashley/.
-
02-28-25 22:17 #10507Senior Member

Posts: 284MelaniBaby is back
She's back on island for a couple of days.
Awesome tattooed young Hottie with an amazing ASS is back! FKA LieaBaby.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
-
02-28-25 13:58 #10506Senior Member

Posts: 318Elegant Emi
-
02-28-25 00:00 #10505Senior Member

Posts: 318Confimred deposit scam
She will ask you to send a deposit immediatly after calling you back within about 10 seconds. When you ask for more info she sends you to her Onlyfans and a IG page with the same 2 pics in the ad with no followers and no engagemnt. . Then she chastizes you for expecting something other than an obviously a fake profile and asks for the deposit again. She's also pretty rude and not too bright. Sometimes I'll offer these assholes a little advice and they always get snappy no matter how polite you are. One way to spot a scam is how quickly they call you back. A real girl will check your PD profile and read your reviews then google your phone number and try to do a little background check or have you send her something confirming your I'd. This girl has no interest in screening what so ever and calls you back within 1 minute of texting her which is also unusual. They never call back they always text. Scammer thief liar bozo and real dumb on top of it.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 21:35 #10504Senior Member

Posts: 299In a way good for her. Hopefully she is doing well. I met her couple of times many years ago. She kept saying she's leaving Hawaii but I always see her name pop up. Now it looks like she's out. I speak Mandarin so we would just have conversations. She told me that her husband and child did not treat her like a mother or wife. All she was to them is a cash cow. Kind of sad. Booker, husband, and son just want to use her to fill their pockets with cash.
Originally Posted by Darksidez
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 19:20 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 171On another thread someone said she is gone for good.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 19:12 #10502Senior Member

Posts: 1179$600 for CBJ is pricy.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





