Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14698

    Ky

    Wants a 2 k ppm for protected sex LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-a90c5b338c98

  2. #14697

    Probably Tunisa!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she's middle eastern. Any idea where she could be from?
    Lots of the in the area. They can be had for a lot less!

  3. #14696
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I was wrong about this one, or maybe she just changed her tune. She texted me back out of the blue yesterday from a different number, offer went from 1 k for an hour to 1 k for as long as I wanted, no condom. We hung out for about 5 hrs, went 4 rounds. Total sweetheart, super personable. Will definitely hang out with her again.
    Her profile says she's middle eastern. Any idea where she could be from?

  4. #14695

    Sorry, I didn't realize it was full

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    DickLongwood-clean out your inbox.
    Please try again.

  5. #14694
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Mik is real, a bit quirky, and expensive ($1,200).
    DickLongwood-clean out your inbox.

  6. #14693

  7. #14692
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Nearly identical seeking descriptions, including emojis.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-ef8888513d76

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-60dba6230ed5

    Maybe they are sisters, or besties, but I sort of doubt it. Both Selfie verified, so much for that.
    "Lena" says she's in Baltimore and needs half the allowance up front for "Uber and other expenses".

  8. #14691
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Nearly identical seeking descriptions, including emojis.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-ef8888513d76

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-60dba6230ed5

    Maybe they are sisters, or besties, but I sort of doubt it. Both Selfie verified, so much for that.
    The one that's 23, it says she's in Argentina so I immediately dismissed that one. The 20 yo will only communicate through telegram, regular text or WhatsApp aren't an option 99% of the time I've found Telegram to be a red flag / fake account so I just assume she's a scam as well.

  9. #14690

    Read the profiles

    Nearly identical seeking descriptions, including emojis.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-ef8888513d76

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-60dba6230ed5

    Maybe they are sisters, or besties, but I sort of doubt it. Both Selfie verified, so much for that.

  10. #14689

    The opposite

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansonl  [View Original Post]
    What are you talking about? Can you please clarify?
    The other alternative is Pros. Specifically at an agency.

  11. #14688

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    After several years of both, the difference is not significant. But the effort is off the charts.

    Yes bare is a thing, but so is bare fish vs mind blowing. Decide bare fish isn't my thing. Took a break, and the "non pros" moved on quite quickly, so not much to figure out.

    Might do a dump of actives, still evaluating. But generally done spending hours and days, vs minutes for the perceived difference. Will always dabble, but too much effort now for negligible advantage.
    What are you talking about? Can you please clarify?

  12. #14687

    Seeking vs the opposite

    After several years of both, the difference is not significant. But the effort is off the charts.

    Yes bare is a thing, but so is bare fish vs mind blowing. Decide bare fish isn't my thing. Took a break, and the "non pros" moved on quite quickly, so not much to figure out.

    Might do a dump of actives, still evaluating. But generally done spending hours and days, vs minutes for the perceived difference. Will always dabble, but too much effort now for negligible advantage.

  13. #14686
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I posted real intel about an active account. Why so salty? Did you overpay? Did she rebuff you? lol!
    LOL no not salty at all. It's just not everyday you see someone quote a post from 4 or 5 yrs ago. But you mentioned that her looks and price changed, well no shit those things changed, if was 4.5 yrs ago. And I don't know who you were referring to so no idea if she blew me off or not because when I clicked on the link I got a message I'd never seen before basically saying the profile no longer exists. That's why I asked if you quoted that post on purpose or not with it being so old. Thought it was a legitimate question, wasn't trying to be a smartass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0285.jpg‎  

  14. #14685

    Micayla

    If you have any intel on Micayla, please DM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-ea369dcf0cba

  15. #14684
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I was wrong about this one, or maybe she just changed her tune. She texted me back out of the blue yesterday from a different number, offer went from 1 k for an hour to 1 k for as long as I wanted, no condom. We hung out for about 5 hrs, went 4 rounds. Total sweetheart, super personable. Will definitely hang out with her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape