Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 18401
-
02-08-25 21:55 #14696Senior Member

Posts: 549Her profile says she's middle eastern. Any idea where she could be from?
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 02:13 #14695Senior Member

Posts: 525Sorry, I didn't realize it was full
Please try again.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 07:58 #14694Senior Member

Posts: 457DickLongwood-clean out your inbox.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 17:18 #14693Senior Member

Posts: 1021
-
02-06-25 15:33 #14692Senior Member

Posts: 63"Lena" says she's in Baltimore and needs half the allowance up front for "Uber and other expenses".
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 15:17 #14691Senior Member

Posts: 1021The one that's 23, it says she's in Argentina so I immediately dismissed that one. The 20 yo will only communicate through telegram, regular text or WhatsApp aren't an option 99% of the time I've found Telegram to be a red flag / fake account so I just assume she's a scam as well.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 14:05 #14690Senior Member

Posts: 382Read the profiles
Nearly identical seeking descriptions, including emojis.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-ef8888513d76
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-60dba6230ed5
Maybe they are sisters, or besties, but I sort of doubt it. Both Selfie verified, so much for that.
-
02-06-25 13:59 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 382The opposite
The other alternative is Pros. Specifically at an agency.
Originally Posted by Ansonl
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 13:51 #14688Senior Member

Posts: 64?
What are you talking about? Can you please clarify?
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 21:45 #14687Senior Member

Posts: 382Seeking vs the opposite
After several years of both, the difference is not significant. But the effort is off the charts.
Yes bare is a thing, but so is bare fish vs mind blowing. Decide bare fish isn't my thing. Took a break, and the "non pros" moved on quite quickly, so not much to figure out.
Might do a dump of actives, still evaluating. But generally done spending hours and days, vs minutes for the perceived difference. Will always dabble, but too much effort now for negligible advantage.
-
02-05-25 16:51 #14686Senior Member

Posts: 1021LOL no not salty at all. It's just not everyday you see someone quote a post from 4 or 5 yrs ago. But you mentioned that her looks and price changed, well no shit those things changed, if was 4.5 yrs ago. And I don't know who you were referring to so no idea if she blew me off or not because when I clicked on the link I got a message I'd never seen before basically saying the profile no longer exists. That's why I asked if you quoted that post on purpose or not with it being so old. Thought it was a legitimate question, wasn't trying to be a smartass.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 15:41 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 138Micayla
If you have any intel on Micayla, please DM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-ea369dcf0cba
-
02-05-25 01:06 #14684Senior Member

Posts: 1021I was wrong about this one, or maybe she just changed her tune. She texted me back out of the blue yesterday from a different number, offer went from 1 k for an hour to 1 k for as long as I wanted, no condom. We hung out for about 5 hrs, went 4 rounds. Total sweetheart, super personable. Will definitely hang out with her again.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 21:21 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 170This card worked
Visa issued by Blackhawk, sold at HT. The front side oft GC package says issued by BH. $20-$500 load value. Put 300 on it. Registered the card with alias info. Did the one-time 90 day membership b / c the card agreement says no recurring subscriptions. Waited for the 20% pop up discount so it was $230. Went through on SA.
Originally Posted by CarloRogue
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 19:52 #14682Senior Member

Posts: 468You don't like Intel?
I posted real intel about an active account. Why so salty? Did you overpay? Did she rebuff you? lol!
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





