Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14713

    Drought

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    Absolutely a drought. But not going there. LOL.

  2. #14712

    PR man and I would both laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    I know it is getting tough, but definitely not that tough.

    WTF.

  3. #14711

    Lost all respect for you

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    Wouldn't do that with a rubber d**k.

  4. #14710

    Cyn

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.

  5. #14709
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Is that profile link still active? Didn't work for me.

    Yeah she said she lived up in Westminster. She told me l "wasn't a gentleman at all" when I said I don't pay without intimacy. LOL, guess I disappointed her.
    I guess it's not active. I post them anyway in case they simply blocked me but others here can see it.

    Another thing is the one I posted, their previous profile, ended up "located" in seattle before they pulled the plug. Not that that's a huge red flag as accessible as the world is, but it's still a little sus.

  6. #14708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    In advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    She told me she wanted that small fee in advance before meeting. I said I'd consider a gift in person if the M&G went well but not in advance. Crickets, which is just fine.

    I actually do voluntarily give a reasonable gift at a meet & greet if I like a woman and there's chemistry. It's when they require it that I bail.

  7. #14707

    Sarah

    Doesn't meet face to face. Just wants you to send money for pics, ect.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-5d3229824157

  8. #14706
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-4da87c966ff1

    Pics of that woman used previously on this profile. They asked for like 150 for a meet and claimed to live in pa.
    Is that profile link still active? Didn't work for me.

    Yeah she said she lived up in Westminster. She told me l "wasn't a gentleman at all" when I said I don't pay without intimacy. LOL, guess I disappointed her.

  9. #14705

    Tiffany

    Tiffany.

    A fortune teller as a profession.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-3bea4ae9a551

    No thanks.

  10. #14704
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-4da87c966ff1

    Pics of that woman used previously on this profile. They asked for like 150 for a meet and claimed to live in pa.

  11. #14703

    Layla

    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4

  12. #14702
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn, how do they get do fat. The first two pics looked good and it starts declining as you look further. She must have added 30 lbs.

    That's a big no.
    Sorry, the way the pics uploaded vs what I posted probably didn't make sense. On her profile her public pics are pics 1, 4 & 7, her private pics are all the others. So when she shared her private pics I called her out and said you don't really look the same as your public pics. And she confirmed that the public pics are not her due to what she claims are "discretionary reasons", but that the private pics are really her. So she basically admitted that she's knowingly misleading men with her public pics. I guess I give her credit for admitting to it, but yeah that's a pass for sure. Plus I think she was asking a 1 k ppm which made it even easier to pass on. She sent me a video over text of her ass in a thong and her thighs and ass were huge, and not it a good way. You can kinda get an idea in pic #6 how thick she is. And I love curvy ethnic women, but she was not the kind of curvy I'm into. It's too bad, because she's got nice tits and a cute face.

  13. #14701
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-0f76f583acf5

    Freak. In some kind of swingers / sex party type of scene. Loves cum but her pussy stinks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-5488bfdca553

    Certifiable cock drunk ****. Firmly average with a delusional high ask (1 k). Gives amazing head.

  14. #14700
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Her public pics aren't here. Private pics are her. I called her on it and she admitted they weren't here because "she's discreet". Still a cute girl but much thicker than those first couple pics of probably some Instagram model.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-1fbe9bb6a776
    Damn, how do they get do fat. The first two pics looked good and it starts declining as you look further. She must have added 30 lbs.

    That's a big no.

  15. #14699

    Mais

    Her public pics aren't here. Private pics are her. I called her on it and she admitted they weren't here because "she's discreet". Still a cute girl but much thicker than those first couple pics of probably some Instagram model.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-1fbe9bb6a776
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5740.jpg‎   IMG_0294.jpg‎   IMG_0298.jpg‎   IMG_5741.jpg‎   IMG_0295.jpg‎  

    IMG_0297.jpg‎   IMG_5742.jpg‎   IMG_0296.jpg‎   IMG_5743.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape