Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #834
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Jene Doe got me banned. She must have sent them an email telling them that I was on here. There was no other reason other than I was on this site and she told them I was looking for pussy. There was no other reason other than my email address and my user name here was the same. I never contacted anybody on CC at that time. Trust me. They have a hair trigger and if they even think you are there looking for pussy, you will get banned and they will ban your IP address too
    Well that kind of explains it. Of course you got banned because you have the same name on site as you have here. They do monitor this site absolutely and if they see the same name they will ban. If you said anything to any an email to her she probably did report it. That's why you never go from this site to CC you always copy and paste the link.

  2. #833
    Jene Doe got me banned. She must have sent them an email telling them that I was on here. There was no other reason other than I was on this site and she told them I was looking for pussy. There was no other reason other than my email address and my user name here was the same. I never contacted anybody on CC at that time. Trust me. They have a hair trigger and if they even think you are there looking for pussy, you will get banned and they will ban your IP address too

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect I'm sure that they didn't ban you because you're on this thread here they probably banned you for another reason. And again you're not one of the girls or one of the pros on that site. So I still reiterate that just because girls are mentioned over here on this thread doesn't mean that they're going to be banned, it just doesn't work like that.

  3. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    They banned me for no damn reason and I never met a girl on there. They will ban anybody in a heartbeat.
    With all due respect I'm sure that they didn't ban you because you're on this thread here they probably banned you for another reason. And again you're not one of the girls or one of the pros on that site. So I still reiterate that just because girls are mentioned over here on this thread doesn't mean that they're going to be banned, it just doesn't work like that.

  4. #831
    They banned me for no damn reason and I never met a girl on there. They will ban anybody in a heartbeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    That's not true. Girls aren't getting banned just for being mentioned on this thread. As far as the CC admin knows it could be all hearsay. There's a bunch of girls that get mentioned throughout the country that aren't banned. Usually Banning is because they've said something in their personal emails or one of the mongers has said something in their email and then she responds and those emails are monitored. Or they send people specifically to book with her who are snitches. But definitely not simply because they are mentioned on one of these threads.

  5. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, just met one the other day, but have 0 desire to post about it for fear of what it would do to her.
    That's not true. Girls aren't getting banned just for being mentioned on this thread. As far as the CC admin knows it could be all hearsay. There's a bunch of girls that get mentioned throughout the country that aren't banned. Usually Banning is because they've said something in their personal emails or one of the mongers has said something in their email and then she responds and those emails are monitored. Or they send people specifically to book with her who are snitches. But definitely not simply because they are mentioned on one of these threads.

  6. #829

    Cc

    Any recommendations for cc you can pm me thanks.

  7. #828

    So someone already fukked up

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    I had a session about 10 days ago with a lady from CC. Started out very tame and after some good back massaging she became very helpful. I will not give her information out here. Too many eyes and even guys on here turning females. She gives a fantastic mouth massage.
    Why would someone contact her asking if she gives head, that is not how you play the game. This woman does not charge extra. She wants it to be fun for both. So someone just asks her the 3rd line between them he asks if he is going to get a BJ. Come on y'all. She blocked him hopefully he does not turn her in. I will only give her name out now to people I have interacted with before from now on. But I am betting she is under investigation already, luckily we talked about none of that on there and I didn't even know anything was going to happen before hand. Oh and by the way last night got me another fantastic BJ.

  8. #827

    New CC gem

    I had a session about 10 days ago with a lady from CC. Started out very tame and after some good back massaging she became very helpful. I will not give her information out here. Too many eyes and even guys on here turning females. She gives a fantastic mouth massage.

  9. #826

    Lilspoon

    Just saw she got banned, she was a tall thick fun one. I only was with her once and we were having fun until I got an emergency call and had to stop. A few of my friends went deep with her so another good one banned.[Deleted by Admin]

  10. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Women that get mentioned on here tend to get banned from CC so that discourages any reporting here.
    Exactly, just met one the other day, but have 0 desire to post about it for fear of what it would do to her.

  11. #824
    Women that get mentioned on here tend to get banned from CC so that discourages any reporting here.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    It seem as if this Niche came and went pretty fast. This board has died down and there haven't really been any new girls on CC in awhile.

  12. #823

    Didn't Last Long

    It seem as if this Niche came and went pretty fast. This board has died down and there haven't really been any new girls on CC in awhile.

  13. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam800  [View Original Post]
    Not calling you a liar but I cuddled with PrincessMaria several times. That sounds like a different person. Not saying she is uptight but I do not see her showing up at the door topless or nude sessions. She blocked me for asking about extras. I know she has also blocked guys she thought was associated with this site.
    Sorry for your luck, but I have no reason to lie.

  14. #821

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her account has been deactivated.
    OK Now, it is on now.

  15. #820
    They are hard to find without links so I do a Google search with cuddle comfort and the name posted. I found another one. $200 an hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cltsdono  [View Original Post]
    That's not her account, for the record. Her account has a different name that I won't mention in case they are reading these boards, but if you search Cuddlers in Charlotte she's one of the first recently active results.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape