Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #819

    Wrong account

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    This is not the one we are talking about? There is a difference between deactivated and banned. There is no doubt CC watches this forum.
    That's not her account, for the record. Her account has a different name that I won't mention in case they are reading these boards, but if you search Cuddlers in Charlotte she's one of the first recently active results.

  2. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam800  [View Original Post]
    Her account is not deactivated. I have 2 accounts on CC. She blocked me on one account because I asked about extras. I cannot believe the stories about topless and nude sessions.
    The whole point is it's under the radar, asking about extras over text / messages or whatever is going to get you blocked by most of the girls who are open to a bit more in person. I can see why so many of why'all are getting blocked / banned if you're just hopping in the DM / texts and asking about extras for money. You probably sound like a cop.

  3. #817
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    This is not the one we are talking about? There is a difference between deactivated and banned. There is no doubt CC watches this forum.
    No. Different Maria.

  4. #816
    This is not the one we are talking about? There is a difference between deactivated and banned. There is no doubt CC watches this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam800  [View Original Post]
    Her account is not deactivated. I have 2 accounts on CC. She blocked me on one account because I asked about extras. I cannot believe the stories about topless and nude sessions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5638.jpg‎  

  5. #815
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam800  [View Original Post]
    Not calling you a liar but I cuddled with PrincessMaria several times. That sounds like a different person. Not saying she is uptight but I do not see her showing up at the door topless or nude sessions. She blocked me for asking about extras. I know she has also blocked guys she thought was associated with this site.
    I had a cuddle session with princess maria a while back. She answered the door in lingerie, we started making out immediately. The entire session was on the bed doing just about everything but putting it in her. She was holding jr to prevent from inserting, but felt like I was in high school playing just the tip. She let me do the work and finish on her tits and I'll admit, was trying to hit her face which I did. It was definitely my most successful cuddle.

  6. #814
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioVet  [View Original Post]
    They watch this board.
    Her account is not deactivated. I have 2 accounts on CC. She blocked me on one account because I asked about extras. I cannot believe the stories about topless and nude sessions.

  7. #813

    That's what happens when you name names on that webaite.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her account has been deactivated.
    They watch this board.

  8. #812
    Looks like her account has been deactivated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage514  [View Original Post]
    Princess Maria was the funnest "cuddle" session I ever had. Answered the door topless and never looked back.

  9. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage514  [View Original Post]
    Princess Maria was the funnest "cuddle" session I ever had. Answered the door topless and never looked back.
    Not calling you a liar but I cuddled with PrincessMaria several times. That sounds like a different person. Not saying she is uptight but I do not see her showing up at the door topless or nude sessions. She blocked me for asking about extras. I know she has also blocked guys she thought was associated with this site.

  10. #810
    Quote Originally Posted by BroDiddly  [View Original Post]
    Very nice nude session. I'll call again soon.
    Princess Maria was the funnest "cuddle" session I ever had. Answered the door topless and never looked back.

  11. #809
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    Dude, Princess Maria is definitely not platonic only. Not FS, but clothes come off and fun parts are touched.
    Very nice nude session. I'll call again soon.

  12. #808

    Barbie babe

    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    So glad I read this, was just about to book an appointment with her, in spite of her rate. Thanks for the info!
    I did inquire about upgrades or extras after our session via text. The upcharge is insane for such a limited menu.

  13. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctphan  [View Original Post]
    I set up a session with her the other day. Definitely a nice tight body and a nice upscale apartment. But absolutely NOTHING else. But again, YMMV.
    So glad I read this, was just about to book an appointment with her, in spite of her rate. Thanks for the info!

  14. #806

    Ker_Bear is no go.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer73  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Ker_Bear

    Senior members feel free to reach out for details. This one is a complete and absolute waste of time. Plays too many games. Hard pass.
    I set a meeting with her. Drove an hour and then went quiet. I have been talking fine up until then. What a waste of time.

  15. #805

    Plusherin

    Any cuddle experiences with this lady.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/plusherin

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape