Escort Review: Cuddle Comfort
+
Submit Review
Results 571 to 585 of 1389
-
01-12-25 11:36 #819Senior Member

Posts: 110Wrong account
That's not her account, for the record. Her account has a different name that I won't mention in case they are reading these boards, but if you search Cuddlers in Charlotte she's one of the first recently active results.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 11:12 #818Senior Member

Posts: 228The whole point is it's under the radar, asking about extras over text / messages or whatever is going to get you blocked by most of the girls who are open to a bit more in person. I can see why so many of why'all are getting blocked / banned if you're just hopping in the DM / texts and asking about extras for money. You probably sound like a cop.
Originally Posted by Sam800
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 10:08 #817Regular Member

Posts: 12No. Different Maria.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 09:21 #816Senior Member

Posts: 7335This is not the one we are talking about? There is a difference between deactivated and banned. There is no doubt CC watches this forum.
Originally Posted by Sam800
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 08:40 #815Senior Member

Posts: 25I had a cuddle session with princess maria a while back. She answered the door in lingerie, we started making out immediately. The entire session was on the bed doing just about everything but putting it in her. She was holding jr to prevent from inserting, but felt like I was in high school playing just the tip. She let me do the work and finish on her tits and I'll admit, was trying to hit her face which I did. It was definitely my most successful cuddle.
Originally Posted by Sam800
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 19:20 #814Regular Member

Posts: 12Her account is not deactivated. I have 2 accounts on CC. She blocked me on one account because I asked about extras. I cannot believe the stories about topless and nude sessions.
Originally Posted by RadioVet
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 19:08 #813Senior Member

Posts: 42That's what happens when you name names on that webaite.
They watch this board.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 16:33 #812Senior Member

Posts: 7335Looks like her account has been deactivated.
Originally Posted by Sage514
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 15:16 #811Regular Member

Posts: 12Not calling you a liar but I cuddled with PrincessMaria several times. That sounds like a different person. Not saying she is uptight but I do not see her showing up at the door topless or nude sessions. She blocked me for asking about extras. I know she has also blocked guys she thought was associated with this site.
Originally Posted by Sage514
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 14:07 #810Senior Member

Posts: 93Princess Maria was the funnest "cuddle" session I ever had. Answered the door topless and never looked back.
Originally Posted by BroDiddly
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 07:44 #809Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121True
Very nice nude session. I'll call again soon.
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 07:29 #808Senior Member

Posts: 86Barbie babe
I did inquire about upgrades or extras after our session via text. The upcharge is insane for such a limited menu.
Originally Posted by LD281
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 09:43 #807Senior Member

Posts: 99So glad I read this, was just about to book an appointment with her, in spite of her rate. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Ctphan
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 00:18 #806Senior Member

Posts: 253Ker_Bear is no go.
I set a meeting with her. Drove an hour and then went quiet. I have been talking fine up until then. What a waste of time.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer73
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 08:46 #805Senior Member

Posts: 220Plusherin
Any cuddle experiences with this lady.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/plusherin











Reply With Quote





