Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 1262 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37372
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Looks too fun to be true.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3478367
    Always read the print in the bio section. Whenever I see things like "69", "doggy", "bbj" etc. , I usually think spam or TGTBT.

  2. #37371
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while but Cristy is truly a delight to interact with. Sweet and intelligent, sure of herself and it's obvious she won't put up with bullshit. Kissing and GFE extra. Nothing memorable for me about her head game, I'm sure it's covered. That's just not a big thing for me. Her ass it's to die for. Her boob job looks a bit wonky to me but she is definitely a keeper. Read the pastor's reviews, they're right on. I think I wrote one too.
    Cristy oh yes, I've definitely had me some of that Latina goodness recently. One of my favs when she's in town. Sexy as heck. I also appreciate that she consistently stays in the nicer airbnb condos / apartments when she's around. I haven't tried any extras on her menu yet, so just know that she does offer it if it interests you. But even just a standard visit without extras is always of premium quality. Please take care of her and treat her with respect and dignity, and she will rock your world. Not many providers with her level of service and quality, so we need to cherish this one ha.

  3. #37370

    "little bit" tried

    Saw someone review her earlier. Went and gave it my go after work. Had a blast with her! Comms were ok but we got it all planned. Qv for 70 coins. She's in a house on Westside. She waited at door as I pulled up. Walked in and saw her and her roommate. Roommate looked super fine but not sure if she does same work. Anyway we get to her room and it's fairly clean. I chat a bit and then get to stripping. She let me get handsy for a bit then popped on a cover for a short mic check. She is SMALL BTW I enjoy a short miss a lot. She gets in doggy and I pound away for the whole sesh. You'll hear that she's enjoying it. I finish in bag while pounding and get on my way. Sexy enough body and I'll be happy to return.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/exotic/slim-thick-an-alot-of-fun--50-/813964582856

  4. #37369

    They need to get off the high horse

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Man, I really wanted to see this one. But she wants ridiculous confirmation info for new clients. I mean I don't have a whole lot to hide, but I'm definitely not giving anyone my entire driver's license information or emailing them from a work email. That's just too much.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffany-treats
    I noticed this with many tryst providers, especially the high-end, hot looking ones, with the premium photography LOL. I've never tried one yet although many of them had me mighty curious. Honestly its not worth the hassle. Especially at the price points they advertise for. Charging a premium plus you want my drivers license, workplace I. D and Linkedin profile? Can you say Sextortion? LOL.

  5. #37368
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. I was a semi regular of hers a while back. Ended up giving me a parting gift a few months back. She also only gotten less lucid over the years.
    Just what I needed to know. Thank you!!

  6. #37367
    Quote Originally Posted by Savhrny  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...a/621722254129

    This ad is in St. Aug, but close enough to Jax. Anyone have any intel? Looks great but can't find anything.
    Avoid. I have seen her but she is kind of a dead fish. She said she likes to kiss and feel passionate. There was none of that ans I left disappointed. Decent face and body but was a 4 out 10 experience for Ms.

  7. #37366

    Bunnies

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see Amy & Mui Mui when they opened but no chances since then. The 2 currently showing on the website are not exactly what we'd have in mind after seeing the others. Thoughts?
    I saw Mui Mui and Kimmy. MUI mui was great, but Kimmy was the absolute best experience I've had. Super enthusiastic and just a lot of fun. I feel like they all are going to offer at least a good level of experience.

  8. #37365
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDickk  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they're posting from multiple cities at the same time based on the number.

    99% a scam.
    Yea, I noticed after some research. I text the number for all the info, after several hours of communication, they mentioned cashapp, def scam.

  9. #37364

    Bf

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see Amy & Mui Mui when they opened but no chances since then. The 2 currently showing on the website are not exactly what we'd have in mind after seeing the others. Thoughts?
    I'm planning to see Sara this weekend. If they respond to my texts that is LOL. Will update if I see her.

  10. #37363
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Looks too fun to be true.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3478367
    Looks like they're posting from multiple cities at the same time based on the number.

    99% a scam.

  11. #37362

    Any reviews on current Bunnies?

    I was lucky enough to see Amy & Mui Mui when they opened but no chances since then. The 2 currently showing on the website are not exactly what we'd have in mind after seeing the others. Thoughts?

  12. #37361

    Tiffany Treats

    Man, I really wanted to see this one. But she wants ridiculous confirmation info for new clients. I mean I don't have a whole lot to hide, but I'm definitely not giving anyone my entire driver's license information or emailing them from a work email. That's just too much.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffany-treats

  13. #37360

    Cristy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    For anyone whose seen Cristy-.

    How is her head game and overall attitude? A lot of the latinas seem to have terrible attitudes, super rushed robotic service, and bad head game. Curious about Cristy. Lmk.
    It's been a while but Cristy is truly a delight to interact with. Sweet and intelligent, sure of herself and it's obvious she won't put up with bullshit. Kissing and GFE extra. Nothing memorable for me about her head game, I'm sure it's covered. That's just not a big thing for me. Her ass it's to die for. Her boob job looks a bit wonky to me but she is definitely a keeper. Read the pastor's reviews, they're right on. I think I wrote one too.

  14. #37359
    Quote Originally Posted by Savhrny  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...a/621722254129

    This ad is in St. Aug, but close enough to Jax. Anyone have any intel? Looks great but can't find anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    Someone just reposted about her in the St Aug forums check it out.
    Also, do a Google search for "Hazel San Antonio escort" and you'll find reviews on a couple oThER sites that are up to erotic monkey business, with her 210 area code number. When she first started posting in St Aug late last year she was still using that number. If I recall correctly, I passed at the time because her rates are a bit high for me, like 200 hhr and 300 hr, no qv. I always do a qv the first time. Please correct me if you find otherwise. Happy mongering!

  15. #37358
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Looks too fun to be true.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3478367
    Not replying due to experience but when they say "nude pc & video", it pretty much turns me away. Love to hear others opinions though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape