Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 691 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9321

    Her Legs

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I ended up in Daytona today and decided to cap off my visit with Valerie since it's been a while. Well look at my surprise when I showed up and she was prego! So this is for all you prego lovers. I was going to do a HH but changed to a QV after seeing her in person and from my experience with expecting moms. Still the same menu, enthusiastic BBBJ and CFS even though it's obvious BBFS is on the menu from that belly. Finished in the bag and went on my way. Writing this from a Dunkin' parking lot in Deland LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/181708629
    What's the black blotches all over her legs? That doesn't look good.

  2. #9320
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    She speaks of only CFS "No BARE" in her ads, so I guess she had a leaker.

    You would think she would highlight this in her ads to drive more callers?
    She used to have a couple of videos in Alligator and she was doing a guy there bareback in those. It might have been her bf.

  3. #9319
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaTriste117  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize APR was also a political writer. I got very his historical fiction and mysteries when I was in my 20's-30's. Will seek out some of his commentary, am curious. Thank you.

    Assume you're Spanish?
    APR is also a member of the Royal Academy of the Spanish Language. Real Academia de la Lengua Española. He holds seat T. Since the term Spanish has been bastardized in the US, I have to say no. I am a Spaniard.

  4. #9318

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Now would be the time to do BB.
    She speaks of only CFS "No BARE" in her ads, so I guess she had a leaker.

    You would think she would highlight this in her ads to drive more callers?

  5. #9317

    Swashbucklers in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    I love the writings of Perez Reverte. Including his political commentary. Guess where I am from.
    I didn't realize APR was also a political writer. I got very his historical fiction and mysteries when I was in my 20's-30's. Will seek out some of his commentary, am curious. Thank you.

    Assume you're Spanish?

  6. #9316

    Land line

    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the "catch me outside" b*mb0? How was the service? In / Out / CarDate? Once I requested a CarDate and she refused because she had a room. I just wanted to see that body but it just felt like a set up.

    T-Man.
    The number on her post is apparently for a landline in Bunnell, FL. New to this, but I agree; I think she's LEO or some kind of thief.

  7. #9315
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I ended up in Daytona today and decided to cap off my visit with Valerie since it's been a while. Well look at my surprise when I showed up and she was prego! So this is for all you prego lovers. I was going to do a HH but changed to a QV after seeing her in person and from my experience with expecting moms. Still the same menu, enthusiastic BBBJ and CFS even though it's obvious BBFS is on the menu from that belly. Finished in the bag and went on my way. Writing this from a Dunkin' parking lot in Deland LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/181708629
    Now would be the time to do BB.

  8. #9314
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaTriste117  [View Original Post]
    LOL good eye. Yeah, profile named after the Captain. Sincerely love that series.

    If anyone reading this post gives Captain Alatriste a chance, be aware that the last couple books remain untranslated.
    I love the writings of Perez Reverte. Including his political commentary. Guess where I am from.

  9. #9313

    Vee has moved to Daytona from Jax

    Hey guys, wanted to let you know a former jax provider is down in Daytona now. (Lpga Blvd area) She hands down had some of the best MIC skills Jax has seen, This is not just me, you can go read some of the reviews, She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch DM for more info and some pics of her past posts. She is sweet, no drama. She asked me to get her posted down in Daytona.

  10. #9312

    Valerie is pregnant

    I ended up in Daytona today and decided to cap off my visit with Valerie since it's been a while. Well look at my surprise when I showed up and she was prego! So this is for all you prego lovers. I was going to do a HH but changed to a QV after seeing her in person and from my experience with expecting moms. Still the same menu, enthusiastic BBBJ and CFS even though it's obvious BBFS is on the menu from that belly. Finished in the bag and went on my way. Writing this from a Dunkin' parking lot in Deland LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/181708629

  11. #9311

    A man of culture

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Perez-Reverte is that you? .
    LOL good eye. Yeah, profile named after the Captain. Sincerely love that series.

    If anyone reading this post gives Captain Alatriste a chance, be aware that the last couple books remain untranslated.

  12. #9310
    Quote Originally Posted by Daslpr0116  [View Original Post]
    It isn't Joy. She has been posting regularly. Always face shots always same phone ending with 8356. That's how I find her posts.

    Apparently has lost her motel room again. Last time I saw her she was behind in the rent.
    Then you would know that the moles on her neck are in the exact same place in this ad as well as her others. Hmm what are the odds of that?

  13. #9309
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaTriste117  [View Original Post]
    Via text she offered 120 160 200. The trick was that I'd have to drive to Orlando, which I honestly considered.

    A different enthusiast referred me to a post in Orlando. This first-hand account indicated that connecting w her was a TOFTT situation. Have asked for clarification, but I'm not a senior member so he may blank me.

    I appreciate your post. This provider is super attractive to me, but I think that you're right, too many disappointments / red flags; smarter to stay away. Thank you for the response.
    Perez-Reverte is that you? .

  14. #9308

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    LOL well I am not sure about advice for the OP asking for it but this just seems like setting yourself up for failed expectations. First off are the tiers of performance. I don 't know what is included in the hh because nothing is there which is weird since she clearly defines all other tiers. Hour goes for 240 with no mention of FS just a CBJ (which I am tired of reading about guys paying for LOL) An hour is 400 and everything is covered LOL and finally her PSE which is 600 and other than all of the shit she should have been doing anyway now there is a huge upcharge and again EVERYTHING is covered LOL (not even close to my definition of PSE or GFE) My advice is to just stay away from these Daisy / joan wannabes LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/685631999832
    Via text she offered 120 160 200. The trick was that I'd have to drive to Orlando, which I honestly considered.

    A different enthusiast referred me to a post in Orlando. This first-hand account indicated that connecting w her was a TOFTT situation. Have asked for clarification, but I'm not a senior member so he may blank me.

    I appreciate your post. This provider is super attractive to me, but I think that you're right, too many disappointments / red flags; smarter to stay away. Thank you for the response.

  15. #9307

    Raine

    The guys in St Pete say to avoid this one as she is spiraling downward very quickly from whatever her meds of choice are. Just a PSA LOL I research because my interest was peaked.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/806602646470

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape