Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 10347
-
02-01-25 15:03 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 28Alexis
So I have had a chance to see this one a few times the past 6 weeks but haven't had a chance to post. She had been in Jacksonville a while and seems to be bouncing back and forth between there and Daytona every few weeks now. She does seem to only take older (40+) clients. I will say that your experience is really going to depend on how well you vibe, and the more she sees you the more comfortable she seems and more willing to open up her menu to include BBFS or cim and pricing may vary. We hit it off well and vibe was good from the beginning and I had a great time but if the vibe isn't there I can see it being very mechanical. My visits started with good BBBJ solid skills with a little dt and massaging of the boys, then the switch to Cowgirl, mish, k9, back to mish for a finish, all nice with a tight wet kitty. Personality is friendly, coms were good as long as she's not busy she replies quickly even good at setting a next day appointment and keeping it as I sometimes travel for work and need to squeeze a visit in when I can. I will say she is a bit shorter and slightly curvier than her pics reveal but nice body for a woman in her 40's. From what I have experienced treat her well and you can have a great time. Saw no signs of candy use or anything negative. First visit I'd give a 6/10 repeat was better 7. 5/10. She's in Jacksonville now it seems but if she returns to Daytona when I am there I plan on a repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/888125021448
-
02-01-25 14:52 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 114SMDH! Hopefully the baby will be healthy but you never know with these users. Sad!
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 21:05 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 1112I just read the 707 and looks like she was going to do greek. Once she agreed the take down word was used. One coulda only wished her boy would have got to the door before the take down word but no. Dude paid for an Uber. Maybe dude was downstairs watching it all getting ready to go down and bolted. Hahaha.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
01-31-25 08:23 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 1057Christy
It appears our local thief got picked up trying to rob the wrong guy LOL (if that is how it actually went down) After the charging affidavit comes out we will know more. What do they say about karma christy?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/783615262009
-
01-30-25 22:04 #9323Senior Member

Posts: 1121Meth or crack.
Originally Posted by CPanthers
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 18:06 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 307Veronice "vee"
Sorry guys.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/757523413510
Here is her Ad I will she has a new number. Guys who have msg me check your inbox.
-
01-30-25 17:55 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 114Her Legs
What's the black blotches all over her legs? That doesn't look good.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 16:14 #9320Senior Member

Posts: 616She used to have a couple of videos in Alligator and she was doing a guy there bareback in those. It might have been her bf.
Originally Posted by MiloYamBags
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 16:13 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 616APR is also a member of the Royal Academy of the Spanish Language. Real Academia de la Lengua Española. He holds seat T. Since the term Spanish has been bastardized in the US, I have to say no. I am a Spaniard.
Originally Posted by AlaTriste117
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 09:32 #9318Senior Member

Posts: 486Valerie
She speaks of only CFS "No BARE" in her ads, so I guess she had a leaker.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
You would think she would highlight this in her ads to drive more callers?
-
01-30-25 08:25 #9317Regular Member

Posts: 16Swashbucklers in Florida
I didn't realize APR was also a political writer. I got very his historical fiction and mysteries when I was in my 20's-30's. Will seek out some of his commentary, am curious. Thank you.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
Assume you're Spanish?
-
01-30-25 08:23 #9316Regular Member

Posts: 16Land line
The number on her post is apparently for a landline in Bunnell, FL. New to this, but I agree; I think she's LEO or some kind of thief.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 08:14 #9315Senior Member

Posts: 616Now would be the time to do BB.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 08:13 #9314Senior Member

Posts: 616I love the writings of Perez Reverte. Including his political commentary. Guess where I am from.
Originally Posted by AlaTriste117
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 04:45 #9313Senior Member

Posts: 307Vee has moved to Daytona from Jax
Hey guys, wanted to let you know a former jax provider is down in Daytona now. (Lpga Blvd area) She hands down had some of the best MIC skills Jax has seen, This is not just me, you can go read some of the reviews, She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch DM for more info and some pics of her past posts. She is sweet, no drama. She asked me to get her posted down in Daytona.










Reply With Quote




