Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 691 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 10361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9326

    Swashbucklers in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    I love the writings of Perez Reverte. Including his political commentary. Guess where I am from.
    I didn't realize APR was also a political writer. I got very his historical fiction and mysteries when I was in my 20's-30's. Will seek out some of his commentary, am curious. Thank you.

    Assume you're Spanish?

  2. #9325

    Land line

    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Did you see the "catch me outside" b*mb0? How was the service? In / Out / CarDate? Once I requested a CarDate and she refused because she had a room. I just wanted to see that body but it just felt like a set up.

    T-Man.
    The number on her post is apparently for a landline in Bunnell, FL. New to this, but I agree; I think she's LEO or some kind of thief.

  3. #9324
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I ended up in Daytona today and decided to cap off my visit with Valerie since it's been a while. Well look at my surprise when I showed up and she was prego! So this is for all you prego lovers. I was going to do a HH but changed to a QV after seeing her in person and from my experience with expecting moms. Still the same menu, enthusiastic BBBJ and CFS even though it's obvious BBFS is on the menu from that belly. Finished in the bag and went on my way. Writing this from a Dunkin' parking lot in Deland LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/181708629
    Now would be the time to do BB.

  4. #9323
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaTriste117  [View Original Post]
    LOL good eye. Yeah, profile named after the Captain. Sincerely love that series.

    If anyone reading this post gives Captain Alatriste a chance, be aware that the last couple books remain untranslated.
    I love the writings of Perez Reverte. Including his political commentary. Guess where I am from.

  5. #9322

    Vee has moved to Daytona from Jax

    Hey guys, wanted to let you know a former jax provider is down in Daytona now. (Lpga Blvd area) She hands down had some of the best MIC skills Jax has seen, This is not just me, you can go read some of the reviews, She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch DM for more info and some pics of her past posts. She is sweet, no drama. She asked me to get her posted down in Daytona.

  6. #9321

    Valerie is pregnant

    I ended up in Daytona today and decided to cap off my visit with Valerie since it's been a while. Well look at my surprise when I showed up and she was prego! So this is for all you prego lovers. I was going to do a HH but changed to a QV after seeing her in person and from my experience with expecting moms. Still the same menu, enthusiastic BBBJ and CFS even though it's obvious BBFS is on the menu from that belly. Finished in the bag and went on my way. Writing this from a Dunkin' parking lot in Deland LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/181708629

  7. #9320

    A man of culture

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Perez-Reverte is that you? .
    LOL good eye. Yeah, profile named after the Captain. Sincerely love that series.

    If anyone reading this post gives Captain Alatriste a chance, be aware that the last couple books remain untranslated.

  8. #9319
    Quote Originally Posted by Daslpr0116  [View Original Post]
    It isn't Joy. She has been posting regularly. Always face shots always same phone ending with 8356. That's how I find her posts.

    Apparently has lost her motel room again. Last time I saw her she was behind in the rent.
    Then you would know that the moles on her neck are in the exact same place in this ad as well as her others. Hmm what are the odds of that?

  9. #9318
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaTriste117  [View Original Post]
    Via text she offered 120 160 200. The trick was that I'd have to drive to Orlando, which I honestly considered.

    A different enthusiast referred me to a post in Orlando. This first-hand account indicated that connecting w her was a TOFTT situation. Have asked for clarification, but I'm not a senior member so he may blank me.

    I appreciate your post. This provider is super attractive to me, but I think that you're right, too many disappointments / red flags; smarter to stay away. Thank you for the response.
    Perez-Reverte is that you? .

  10. #9317

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    LOL well I am not sure about advice for the OP asking for it but this just seems like setting yourself up for failed expectations. First off are the tiers of performance. I don 't know what is included in the hh because nothing is there which is weird since she clearly defines all other tiers. Hour goes for 240 with no mention of FS just a CBJ (which I am tired of reading about guys paying for LOL) An hour is 400 and everything is covered LOL and finally her PSE which is 600 and other than all of the shit she should have been doing anyway now there is a huge upcharge and again EVERYTHING is covered LOL (not even close to my definition of PSE or GFE) My advice is to just stay away from these Daisy / joan wannabes LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/685631999832
    Via text she offered 120 160 200. The trick was that I'd have to drive to Orlando, which I honestly considered.

    A different enthusiast referred me to a post in Orlando. This first-hand account indicated that connecting w her was a TOFTT situation. Have asked for clarification, but I'm not a senior member so he may blank me.

    I appreciate your post. This provider is super attractive to me, but I think that you're right, too many disappointments / red flags; smarter to stay away. Thank you for the response.

  11. #9316

    Raine

    The guys in St Pete say to avoid this one as she is spiraling downward very quickly from whatever her meds of choice are. Just a PSA LOL I research because my interest was peaked.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/806602646470

  12. #9315

    Not Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...x/578942975626

    Lmao whoever it is responds like joy - 11 hours later.
    It isn't Joy. She has been posting regularly. Always face shots always same phone ending with 8356. That's how I find her posts.

    Apparently has lost her motel room again. Last time I saw her she was behind in the rent.

  13. #9314

    Katie / olivia etc

    LOL well I am not sure about advice for the OP asking for it but this just seems like setting yourself up for failed expectations. First off are the tiers of performance. I don 't know what is included in the hh because nothing is there which is weird since she clearly defines all other tiers. Hour goes for 240 with no mention of FS just a CBJ (which I am tired of reading about guys paying for LOL) An hour is 400 and everything is covered LOL and finally her PSE which is 600 and other than all of the shit she should have been doing anyway now there is a huge upcharge and again EVERYTHING is covered LOL (not even close to my definition of PSE or GFE) My advice is to just stay away from these Daisy / joan wannabes LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/685631999832

  14. #9313
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    2 posts asking about her 2023 & 2/2024 and nobody back then knew anything about her. Is she just a part time SW LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/761443459446
    Is it me or, all of a sudden, there is a lot of new talent in Daytona? Fakes?

  15. #9312

    Samora

    2 posts asking about her 2023 & 2/2024 and nobody back then knew anything about her. Is she just a part time SW LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/761443459446

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape