Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 41279
-
01-29-25 17:35 #37349Senior Member

Posts: 94I always wondered if she was as hot as the pics seem to be. The donations seemed low to be real. Did she mention how long she will be gone? Didn't know she was a traveler.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 16:57 #37348Senior Member

Posts: 205Cristy Lovers, she is in Jax
For Cristy lovers, she will be leaving on Thursday evening. I just had great fun; she wore straps identical to the ones in the pictures but in different colors. It felt great to do the doggy, grab both hands from that strap, and hit it hard! Location is clean, and zero drama. Her face makes me hard when she opens the door, the accent even hotter. Ayyy Papy.
Cheers!
https://tryst.link/escort/babycristy_
-
01-29-25 12:43 #37347Senior Member

Posts: 94Judith
Has anyone seen this one? Looks too fun to be true.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3478367
-
01-29-25 11:43 #37346Regular Member

Posts: 20Hazel TGTBT?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...a/621722254129
This ad is in St. Aug, but close enough to Jax. Anyone have any intel? Looks great but can't find anything.
-
01-29-25 11:28 #37345Senior Member

Posts: 528Curious
Was the bareback pussy good tho? PM me details sir.
Originally Posted by Mcp63
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 11:05 #37344Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks for the share. Sara was definitely amazing, great body and always stayed nearby. Unfortunately she hasn't been back in quite some time and hasn't replied to texts. I'll definitely have to try this one out for a temp replacement.
Originally Posted by Towerz14
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 08:26 #37343Senior Member

Posts: 554Any Intel
I know she's been posting for a while. Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/853665795915
-
01-29-25 05:33 #37342Senior Member

Posts: 74Any reviews
Anyone have any luck on this one? TGTBT?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/858188251370
-
01-28-25 16:23 #37341Senior Member

Posts: 1246Little Bit
This one goes by "little Bit. " She works out of a house off of Old Middleburg Road. She's tiny and nice enough, but definitely has the ghetto personality some. I did a QV for $70. That included a BBBJ (she said no CIM), and fucking in a few positions. She was definitely enjoying it.
Her tits are a little deflated (she has children) but she's got a nice little ass that I can palm in my hands. I may repeat a time or two.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/948814139115
-
01-28-25 15:42 #37340Senior Member

Posts: 36Looking for BBW or older GFE
Having a tough time out here these days. Both my regular dreamers are now no good. One got out the game and the other decided to start taxing even after 2 years of good dreams. Now she wants way more than I'm comfortable with.
Looking for new BBW or older dreamers. Clean, GFE types near the southside. Clean being most important.
-
01-28-25 15:35 #37339Senior Member

Posts: 36Don't do it. I was a semi regular of hers a while back. Ended up giving me a parting gift a few months back. She also only gotten less lucid over the years.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 14:06 #37338Regular Member

Posts: 17Latina MILF was fun
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3559960
I recommend for those who desire the mid 40's Latina MILF. I still think Sara the Brazilian was the best in that category, along with Pamela from Miami. But this lady is sweet and a fun time also. No clock watching or rushing. Hh is 1.6. Nice body and gets into it.
-
01-28-25 13:55 #37337Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks for sharing. Was interested in her weeks ago but she was staying at a motel I'm not too fond of. So I passed based on that. Good to know she's real though. I may try again.
Originally Posted by Mexican064
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 00:27 #37336Senior Member

Posts: 80Need to see her again
She was a fav to visit but work took over my life for a bit. I'll probably plan a visit this weeked.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 21:34 #37335Senior Member

Posts: 229Pound Town
Does anyone know if the trip to Pound Town is worth the cost of transportation?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/408050811416








Reply With Quote






