Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 37324
-
01-31-25 09:47 #33859Senior Member

Posts: 232Last ride. Supposedly
Emerson let me know she's going to be in RVA tonight for the last time. She changed her number and asked me to pass it to 4-5 trusted members.
She is here for tonight. After tonight she claims she's out of game and burning deleting the new number.
$$$ 3 hole.
$$ bfs.
$. 5 cfs.
Chamb location. Will be there tonight. She has reviews and pics posted here and SW section.
GL happy hunting.
-
01-31-25 07:36 #33858Senior Member

Posts: 390Chessgod is visiting my old city!
Hey everyone. Yesterday I wasted no time after rolling into Richmond and getting my room. For nostalgia I exited at Willis rd and drove JDH! I saw one walker around Deluxe. Dark hair skinny. Honked and waved but I kept rolling. Settled into my room and reached out to this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/162139043777 So, in text messaging she won't say much. Her ad doesn't say much. But when I got her on the phone and talked to her she opened up. Her menu is wide open! She is paranoid about being arrested so she won't admit much. OK. She's staying next to Rosie's. I get to her room and she answers the door in a sexy white lace outfit. Hott. Not a clock watcher at all. She did everything I wanted eagerly. Damage was $. 60/ hhr. I brought her a pack of smokes and a soda. If I lived here I would make her a regular and lower the donation and she would be fine with it. As an aside. Wow! The new building and construction happening on JDH and in downtown and heading out broad towards Short pump. Holy Shit! I miss Richmond and how active this board is but the Queen City of Charlotte is Awesome!
-
01-30-25 22:47 #33857Senior Member

Posts: 31Asian zing
Was feeling like getting some Asian zing and ended up visiting the new moon Mika. She's got a cute face and a tight body with a small cute rack. The usual clean up before and after. Barely knows any English but took directions well. Started with a BBBJ but she has some jaw issues and can't open her mouth that much. Rose me a little then on to missionary the view in doggie is good. Only issue is she kept complaining about how deep I was stroking (I ain't even that big) but kept taking it until completion. It was a decent experience but I'd give it maybe a 7 of 10. On a side note if anyone has the unicorns digits and wouldn't mind sharing, dm me please, thanks. Stay safe out there.
-
01-29-25 16:56 #33856Senior Member

Posts: 146Pm
Can you check your PM please?
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 16:54 #33855Senior Member

Posts: 270Lol you are telling the truth! They remind me of Columbia because they are submissive. She moved around in different positions with no complaints. As she was moaning and getting hers too? I wish she would ride more but she climaxed so quickl and stopped every time she was about to pop so I would pump from the bottom so she could finish. Don't let the location stop you if you like soft pretty Columbian girls.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 12:39 #33854Senior Member

Posts: 475Nice and tight girls
They are very nice and good looking. I did not have my mojo on and finished too fast. Been out of it for a while and finished way too quick. If I get a chance, I will repeat for a better experience. These girls don't speak a lick of english (if it matters to you). But they are hot!
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 05:41 #33853Senior Member

Posts: 76Yikes
Their location in such proximity to an Uncle Shop is sobering.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 02:01 #33852Senior Member

Posts: 105Alexis
This review is no bueno: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...680521-402362/.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 18:30 #33851Senior Member

Posts: 486New in town
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/911625090895
Been seeing her ads pop up lately and I'm curious to try. Has anyone had an interaction with this one yet?
-
01-28-25 16:44 #33850Senior Member

Posts: 110Well damn
Thanks appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 14:01 #33849Senior Member

Posts: 270Shantal and Angie
They are new / young but you want young instead of old Chinese with flowers. As advertised 24 very accommodating: https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/181941301 qv 120 30 160 45 200 60 260. Location pic is trashed and the real location has been renovated so don't let that fool you. Right across the street from you know who. I about turned around but I know their friends. Messaged them and got the thumbs up. CBJ, mish, doggy cowgirl she loves to look into the mirror and is responsive.
Knocked on Angie's door before I left. Pics matched a little more taller and curvy. Try that next time: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/181909076..
-
01-28-25 13:29 #33848Senior Member

Posts: 63Thanks, I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 13:28 #33847Senior Member

Posts: 88She's good
I've seen her once. A bit pricey but she's as or more attractive as her pics and is a good time. Great tits. A+ view from behind. If you haven't seen her yet I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by CrimsonMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 13:12 #33846Senior Member

Posts: 63Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/869596736857
She was responsive to text and seems like fun, but since I live an hour from Richmond would like to know how reliable / fun she is.
-
01-28-25 12:46 #33845Senior Member

Posts: 475Sweet
Can't get to her today but this single pic looks good. I could not find any hits on the phone number or the pic. Also worried about location at Inssbruck.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/264017057998
Who's taking the plunge? LOL.









Reply With Quote





