Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 37322
-
01-29-25 12:39 #33857Senior Member

Posts: 475Nice and tight girls
They are very nice and good looking. I did not have my mojo on and finished too fast. Been out of it for a while and finished way too quick. If I get a chance, I will repeat for a better experience. These girls don't speak a lick of english (if it matters to you). But they are hot!
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 05:41 #33856Senior Member

Posts: 76Yikes
Their location in such proximity to an Uncle Shop is sobering.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 02:01 #33855Senior Member

Posts: 105Alexis
This review is no bueno: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...680521-402362/.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 18:30 #33854Senior Member

Posts: 486New in town
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/911625090895
Been seeing her ads pop up lately and I'm curious to try. Has anyone had an interaction with this one yet?
-
01-28-25 16:44 #33853Senior Member

Posts: 110Well damn
Thanks appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 14:01 #33852Senior Member

Posts: 270Shantal and Angie
They are new / young but you want young instead of old Chinese with flowers. As advertised 24 very accommodating: https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/181941301 qv 120 30 160 45 200 60 260. Location pic is trashed and the real location has been renovated so don't let that fool you. Right across the street from you know who. I about turned around but I know their friends. Messaged them and got the thumbs up. CBJ, mish, doggy cowgirl she loves to look into the mirror and is responsive.
Knocked on Angie's door before I left. Pics matched a little more taller and curvy. Try that next time: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/181909076..
-
01-28-25 13:29 #33851Senior Member

Posts: 63Thanks, I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 13:28 #33850Senior Member

Posts: 88She's good
I've seen her once. A bit pricey but she's as or more attractive as her pics and is a good time. Great tits. A+ view from behind. If you haven't seen her yet I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by CrimsonMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 13:12 #33849Senior Member

Posts: 63Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/869596736857
She was responsive to text and seems like fun, but since I live an hour from Richmond would like to know how reliable / fun she is.
-
01-28-25 12:46 #33848Senior Member

Posts: 475Sweet
Can't get to her today but this single pic looks good. I could not find any hits on the phone number or the pic. Also worried about location at Inssbruck.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/264017057998
Who's taking the plunge? LOL.
-
01-28-25 11:57 #33847Senior Member

Posts: 337Info
Ogio35 This young lady was running a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by Ogio35
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/kPeA2
https://i.postimg.cc/mrckzPKc/download-1-7.png
Originally Posted by NiceAssests
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nomad042
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 11:55 #33846Senior Member

Posts: 27Probable Cop
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/954947897977
I think this is a cop. When I got to the room the person there was not the person in the picture. Moreover, they are operating out of a Mariot in Henrico. When I told them I wasn't comfortable and asked her what she is doing at a Mariot she, instead of doing anything at all to alleviate the tension, talked up how the place is good for "us workers" and kept on insisting on a donation / agreement. You never get to know 100 percent but I would highly recommend staying away from this one.
-
01-28-25 10:00 #33845Senior Member

Posts: 110No name given
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/906769408501
Anyone partake? Message her and all I got was off providence.
-
01-28-25 05:08 #33844Senior Member

Posts: 29I was going back and forth her. Seems legit. Say she was staying in a camper in front of an abandoned house which looks like. She also sent me me some pictures of her tit's to prove she real. I wanted to go but a little 2 sketchy for me and out my comfort zone.
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 23:08 #33843Senior Member

Posts: 337This one post recently
Originally Posted by Manifested
[View Original Post]
https://i.postimg.cc/d0cDQdPn/download-1-6.png
Originally Posted by Manifested
[View Original Post]
804 eight nine five seven zero seven nine








Reply With Quote





