Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 1233 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33844
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the address of a random place in Jarratt, and a phone number. Both the address she gave me and her phone number are linked to random dudes and then she started talking deposit when I said I wasn't about to drive an hour away to a random house in the middle of nowhere. Maybe legit, but too many red flags.
    I was going back and forth her. Seems legit. Say she was staying in a camper in front of an abandoned house which looks like. She also sent me me some pictures of her tit's to prove she real. I wanted to go but a little 2 sketchy for me and out my comfort zone.

  2. #33843

    This one post recently

    Quote Originally Posted by Manifested  [View Original Post]
    Karma
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifested  [View Original Post]
    posting silent
    https://i.postimg.cc/d0cDQdPn/download-1-6.png
    804 eight nine five seven zero seven nine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-SeZcWCJqa7k.jpg‎  

  3. #33842

    Staxx

    Has anyone seen Staxx recently? Worth the price of admission?

  4. #33841

    Cc and her friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cici is looking for her old and new regulars. She can do incall and outcalls but if you do outcalls you will have to provide transportation. She also has a new number so if you want to see her asap just hmu in my DMs. Senior and contributing members only.
    CC is her name completely forgot about the other Cici that used to be on midlo and JD. She also has a friend that does doubles with her. Again if you want to see her asap and her friend just hmu in the DMs. Senior and contributing members only.

  5. #33840

    Not Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Was this the blonde off Midlothian Tkpe/Rosie's Gaming formerly known as Faye/Becky??
    Should have said this in my post earlier but this is not Faye / Becky that used to go by Cici. I think she retired from the game or is taking an extended vacation.

  6. #33839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Cici / becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cici is looking for her old and new regulars. She can do incall and outcalls but if you do outcalls you will have to provide transportation. She also has a new number so if you want to see her asap just hmu in my DMs. Senior and contributing members only.
    Let me get the digits if you don't mind? How is the bofy looking and is she on midlo or jd these days?

    I know she will be happt to see me again, we always had fun.

  7. #33838

    Legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotic-blasian01#rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/145080652256

    Coms good, has some very brief reviews. Price is a bit steep but she's my type. Any flags I should be concerned about? No deposit, no I'd, (just FaceTime day of).

    I usually go with agency so I guess I'm nervous about LE.

  8. #33837
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Hot, suggestive pic in a bedroom so we know what she's about, but the ad randomly mentions having a 7 yr old kid. I texted her for intel, but I just don't know why any provider would mention a kid being there, maybe sympathy? Or to catch a predator?

    "Looking for a room or a place to rent really cheap I don't need it for very long about a month just waiting on the approval for my job to get transferred to another state chilling out with me will be my 7 year old child text me".

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/res/...820599708.html
    Yeah I'd leave that one alone. I know of a 22-year-old right now that is a convicted sex offender because he hooked up with a lady while a 12 year old was present. I don't think it should've stuck but it did and he is pulling many many weekends.

  9. #33836

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Cici
    Was this the blonde off Midlothian Tkpe/Rosie's Gaming formerly known as Faye/Becky??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6960041eebee9e38bfccbced26b5768621d08bf4.jpg‎  

  10. #33835

    Cici

    Hey Cici is looking for her old and new regulars. She can do incall and outcalls but if you do outcalls you will have to provide transportation. She also has a new number so if you want to see her asap just hmu in my DMs. Senior and contributing members only.

  11. #33834
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the address of a random place in Jarratt
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but she's posting ads on other sites. Someone shared it about a week or so ago. She was on Willis rd last week but I couldn't get out there. Also she didn't ask me for a deposit
    It was shared by VirginiaGuy in General Reports.

  12. #33833
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the address of a random place in Jarratt, and a phone number. Both the address she gave me and her phone number are linked to random dudes and then she started talking deposit when I said I wasn't about to drive an hour away to a random house in the middle of nowhere. Maybe legit, but too many red flags.
    I have not seen her but she's posting ads on other sites. Someone shared it about a week or so ago. She was on Willis rd last week but I couldn't get out there. Also she didn't ask me for a deposit.

  13. #33832

    Have you actually seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    She's legit but she's out in Jarrett.
    She gave me the address of a random place in Jarratt, and a phone number. Both the address she gave me and her phone number are linked to random dudes and then she started talking deposit when I said I wasn't about to drive an hour away to a random house in the middle of nowhere. Maybe legit, but too many red flags.

  14. #33831
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Hot, suggestive pic in a bedroom so we know what she's about, but the ad randomly mentions having a 7 yr old kid. I texted her for intel, but I just don't know why any provider would mention a kid being there, maybe sympathy? Or to catch a predator?

    "Looking for a room or a place to rent really cheap I don't need it for very long about a month just waiting on the approval for my job to get transferred to another state chilling out with me will be my 7 year old child text me".

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/res/...820599708.html
    She's legit but she's out in Jarrett.

  15. #33830

    Craigslist post

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Hot, suggestive pic in a bedroom so we know what she's about, but the ad randomly mentions having a 7 yr old kid. I texted her for intel, but I just don't know why any provider would mention a kid being there, maybe sympathy? Or to catch a predator?

    "Looking for a room or a place to rent really cheap I don't need it for very long about a month just waiting on the approval for my job to get transferred to another state chilling out with me will be my 7 year old child text me".

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/res/...820599708.html
    Yea bud, I think I'd leave that alone!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape