Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 1233 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33834
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the address of a random place in Jarratt
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but she's posting ads on other sites. Someone shared it about a week or so ago. She was on Willis rd last week but I couldn't get out there. Also she didn't ask me for a deposit
    It was shared by VirginiaGuy in General Reports.

  2. #33833
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the address of a random place in Jarratt, and a phone number. Both the address she gave me and her phone number are linked to random dudes and then she started talking deposit when I said I wasn't about to drive an hour away to a random house in the middle of nowhere. Maybe legit, but too many red flags.
    I have not seen her but she's posting ads on other sites. Someone shared it about a week or so ago. She was on Willis rd last week but I couldn't get out there. Also she didn't ask me for a deposit.

  3. #33832

    Have you actually seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    She's legit but she's out in Jarrett.
    She gave me the address of a random place in Jarratt, and a phone number. Both the address she gave me and her phone number are linked to random dudes and then she started talking deposit when I said I wasn't about to drive an hour away to a random house in the middle of nowhere. Maybe legit, but too many red flags.

  4. #33831
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Hot, suggestive pic in a bedroom so we know what she's about, but the ad randomly mentions having a 7 yr old kid. I texted her for intel, but I just don't know why any provider would mention a kid being there, maybe sympathy? Or to catch a predator?

    "Looking for a room or a place to rent really cheap I don't need it for very long about a month just waiting on the approval for my job to get transferred to another state chilling out with me will be my 7 year old child text me".

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/res/...820599708.html
    She's legit but she's out in Jarrett.

  5. #33830

    Craigslist post

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Hot, suggestive pic in a bedroom so we know what she's about, but the ad randomly mentions having a 7 yr old kid. I texted her for intel, but I just don't know why any provider would mention a kid being there, maybe sympathy? Or to catch a predator?

    "Looking for a room or a place to rent really cheap I don't need it for very long about a month just waiting on the approval for my job to get transferred to another state chilling out with me will be my 7 year old child text me".

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/res/...820599708.html
    Yea bud, I think I'd leave that alone!!

  6. #33829
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Hot, suggestive pic in a bedroom so we know what she's about, but the ad randomly mentions having a 7 yr old kid. I texted her for intel, but I just don't know why any provider would mention a kid being there, maybe sympathy? Or to catch a predator?

    "Looking for a room or a place to rent really cheap I don't need it for very long about a month just waiting on the approval for my job to get transferred to another state chilling out with me will be my 7 year old child text me".

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/res/...820599708.html
    My impression is that maybe she is willing to trade favors for a place to stay for a month and the kid being there is an FYI.

    Considering the post makes no offer of payment and the picture implies one. Maybe a face to face convo would be worth having seems like the safe way to play it.

  7. #33828

    Craigslist ad. Setup or legit?

    Hot, suggestive pic in a bedroom so we know what she's about, but the ad randomly mentions having a 7 yr old kid. I texted her for intel, but I just don't know why any provider would mention a kid being there, maybe sympathy? Or to catch a predator?

    "Looking for a room or a place to rent really cheap I don't need it for very long about a month just waiting on the approval for my job to get transferred to another state chilling out with me will be my 7 year old child text me".

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/res/...820599708.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails her.jpg‎  

  8. #33827

    No red flags

    You should jump all over that, those rates are reasonable.

    Most likely from Columbia, or another South American country.

    Quote Originally Posted by RareFiedRook92  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181802350

    Any info on her? Comms seem ok, but 100/150/200 feels like a red flag.

  9. #33826

    Better Finds

    Quote Originally Posted by RareFiedRook92  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181802350

    Any info on her? Comms seem ok, but 100/150/200 feels like a red flag.
    These two are associated with two others who visit here also but they are younger They verify by facetime and have plenty of pics and videos. The other ads have few pics with no verification.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/181864167

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mond/181864173

  10. #33825

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by RobELee20  [View Original Post]
    Hell yeah she does she does it so well I have a hard time getting past that. She might be top 3 in Richmond.
    I was tryna message but inbox full.

  11. #33824
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys accepted past screening that includes I'd pic, full name, social media or business media selfy pic?

    Pay deposit?

    How you pay the deposit.

    Did you had any issues with any provider?
    Generally speaking I don't pay deposits for low hanging fruit. But I make exceptions for some of the traveling providers because sometimes they aren't scheduled to stop here in Richmond back in middle 2000's Solvana laysia brinks Veronica Turbay. So maybe 4 or 5. Never ones that post on STG. Now that I've been established with some I no longer have to just tell them I want to see them and I'm known to be reliable. I don't like giving I'd's I'll do a FaceTime but I push back on giving them credentials. Most will concede if not sorry my rules and I stick by them. I'll do some social media snap chat or IG because my identity is hidden. Facebook is a no. I got family and friends on there so no way sm I doing that. I also use burner phones. Goodluck head on swivel.

  12. #33823
    Quote Originally Posted by RareFiedRook92  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181802350

    Any info on her? Comms seem ok, but 100/150/200 feels like a red flag.
    Just my 2 cents. In this situation you are usually dealing with filtered face and / or old pics. You also have to remember that Trump has got ICE looking for people too, so it would make sense to see these kinds of prices since it's about getting money fast.

    Personally I'd probably avoid Hispanics right now, good prices might be around but I think risks are up also esp if they only want cash.

  13. #33822

    Mcs

    Mexican crap shoot is just as risky as the asian one. The girl in the photo isn't the same one in the room. Just a kinda generically pretty girl. Usually the cheaper the price the more disappointing the visit will be. Just my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihmw2018  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the chance to see this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/480311759075

    I am thinking of partaking, rates are good and comms are good so far.

  14. #33821

    Latina crapshoot?

    Quote Originally Posted by RareFiedRook92  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181802350

    Any info on her? Comms seem ok, but 100/150/200 feels like a red flag.
    They're basically in 3 areas. Probably associated with each other, innsbrook, Midlo Tpke by Rosie's and in Chester. It's very likely the girl will look nothing like the photos. I went one one time and drew a 50 something Dominican lady who felt like I was tossing a hotdog down a hallway.

  15. #33820

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    I seen you posted Yaya. She said she don't do BBBJ anymore but maybe 3 years ago I got a mean ass BBBJ from her and she swallowed it all. Can anyone here verify if Yaya doesn't do BBBJ anymore or is that just her screening tactic?
    Hell yeah she does she does it so well I have a hard time getting past that. She might be top 3 in Richmond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape