Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 1233 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33844

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogio35  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake? Message her and all I got was off providence.
    Ogio35 This young lady was running a deposit scam.

    https://archive.ph/kPeA2

    https://i.postimg.cc/mrckzPKc/download-1-7.png

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceAssests  [View Original Post]
    deposit
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad042  [View Original Post]
    posted a while back
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Actually it is the girl doing the scamming with the boyfriend. About a year ago She came to my house for a outcall, took the money and then ran out and jumped in the car boyfriend was driving
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ezgif-6bfe3c253dc4c.jpg‎   download (1) (7).jpg‎   a6e005986b94a0a11c1551018a7885b256cee15f.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250128-121506_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #33843

    Probable Cop

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/954947897977

    I think this is a cop. When I got to the room the person there was not the person in the picture. Moreover, they are operating out of a Mariot in Henrico. When I told them I wasn't comfortable and asked her what she is doing at a Mariot she, instead of doing anything at all to alleviate the tension, talked up how the place is good for "us workers" and kept on insisting on a donation / agreement. You never get to know 100 percent but I would highly recommend staying away from this one.

  3. #33842

    No name given

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/906769408501

    Anyone partake? Message her and all I got was off providence.

  4. #33841
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the address of a random place in Jarratt, and a phone number. Both the address she gave me and her phone number are linked to random dudes and then she started talking deposit when I said I wasn't about to drive an hour away to a random house in the middle of nowhere. Maybe legit, but too many red flags.
    I was going back and forth her. Seems legit. Say she was staying in a camper in front of an abandoned house which looks like. She also sent me me some pictures of her tit's to prove she real. I wanted to go but a little 2 sketchy for me and out my comfort zone.

  5. #33840

    This one post recently

    Quote Originally Posted by Manifested  [View Original Post]
    Karma
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifested  [View Original Post]
    posting silent
    https://i.postimg.cc/d0cDQdPn/download-1-6.png
    804 eight nine five seven zero seven nine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-SeZcWCJqa7k.jpg‎  

  6. #33839

    Staxx

    Has anyone seen Staxx recently? Worth the price of admission?

  7. #33838

    Cc and her friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cici is looking for her old and new regulars. She can do incall and outcalls but if you do outcalls you will have to provide transportation. She also has a new number so if you want to see her asap just hmu in my DMs. Senior and contributing members only.
    CC is her name completely forgot about the other Cici that used to be on midlo and JD. She also has a friend that does doubles with her. Again if you want to see her asap and her friend just hmu in the DMs. Senior and contributing members only.

  8. #33837

    Not Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Was this the blonde off Midlothian Tkpe/Rosie's Gaming formerly known as Faye/Becky??
    Should have said this in my post earlier but this is not Faye / Becky that used to go by Cici. I think she retired from the game or is taking an extended vacation.

  9. #33836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Cici / becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cici is looking for her old and new regulars. She can do incall and outcalls but if you do outcalls you will have to provide transportation. She also has a new number so if you want to see her asap just hmu in my DMs. Senior and contributing members only.
    Let me get the digits if you don't mind? How is the bofy looking and is she on midlo or jd these days?

    I know she will be happt to see me again, we always had fun.

  10. #33835

    Legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotic-blasian01#rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/145080652256

    Coms good, has some very brief reviews. Price is a bit steep but she's my type. Any flags I should be concerned about? No deposit, no I'd, (just FaceTime day of).

    I usually go with agency so I guess I'm nervous about LE.

  11. #33834
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Hot, suggestive pic in a bedroom so we know what she's about, but the ad randomly mentions having a 7 yr old kid. I texted her for intel, but I just don't know why any provider would mention a kid being there, maybe sympathy? Or to catch a predator?

    "Looking for a room or a place to rent really cheap I don't need it for very long about a month just waiting on the approval for my job to get transferred to another state chilling out with me will be my 7 year old child text me".

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/res/...820599708.html
    Yeah I'd leave that one alone. I know of a 22-year-old right now that is a convicted sex offender because he hooked up with a lady while a 12 year old was present. I don't think it should've stuck but it did and he is pulling many many weekends.

  12. #33833

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Cici
    Was this the blonde off Midlothian Tkpe/Rosie's Gaming formerly known as Faye/Becky??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6960041eebee9e38bfccbced26b5768621d08bf4.jpg‎  

  13. #33832

    Cici

    Hey Cici is looking for her old and new regulars. She can do incall and outcalls but if you do outcalls you will have to provide transportation. She also has a new number so if you want to see her asap just hmu in my DMs. Senior and contributing members only.

  14. #33831
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the address of a random place in Jarratt
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but she's posting ads on other sites. Someone shared it about a week or so ago. She was on Willis rd last week but I couldn't get out there. Also she didn't ask me for a deposit
    It was shared by VirginiaGuy in General Reports.

  15. #33830
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the address of a random place in Jarratt, and a phone number. Both the address she gave me and her phone number are linked to random dudes and then she started talking deposit when I said I wasn't about to drive an hour away to a random house in the middle of nowhere. Maybe legit, but too many red flags.
    I have not seen her but she's posting ads on other sites. Someone shared it about a week or so ago. She was on Willis rd last week but I couldn't get out there. Also she didn't ask me for a deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape