Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15849

    Sdm

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I've always used SA, but I'm thinking of trying SDM when my membership expires. Is it better than the other site?
    I wouldn't recommend it. I tried it this month and did not have success. I am pickier than most though so take that as you will.

  2. #15848
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Flexiflirt? I'm talking to her now and was able to video chat, so she's real at least. She said she hosts in Uptown, agreed to 350 PPM, and has an open menu.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to those who chimed in. She's a good time and probably hotter than her pics. Maybe a bit higher volume and possibly pro, but seemed to be really into it and sensual. We hung out at her place in Uptown for a couple hours. Did 2 pops. One CIP and one CIM w / swallow. She does have a female roommate I guess, but apparently she also does this, and I didn't see her, so it wasn't a big deal?
    Wow, looks good, glad you found a gem. Hopefully the roommate is as hot as her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  3. #15847

    TheresA

    Forgot to post about meeting TheresA before the holidays. Nice girl, DTF, body OK as she's had kids and is in 30's. Might repeat, not sure.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-4a85528951f7

  4. #15846

    Brianna

    I've been chatting with this girl the past few days, seems nice. Has anyone met her or have any inside about her? Appreciate it!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-c3fb92824550

  5. #15845

    Skye98thegreate

    Found a good one. Staying in south Chicago but can travel to the city at least. Bbbjws and BBFS. Agreed to 250. She's kinky, fun, and friendly although a bit shy at first. She's pretty and has a cute smile, slim and has a fantastic and tight ass. Pics are accurate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-3cf11f2a49ae

  6. #15844
    I tried SDM and Secret Benefits. I did not have the same success level. SB became paying to basically send messages. SDM I had very few actual meet ups. Found a couple of good ones on each, but success rate was way higher on Seeking. All of the sites have a lot of the same girls. I have been told SB and SDM are better at screening out fakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I've always used SA, but I'm thinking of trying SDM when my membership expires. Is it better than the other site?

  7. #15843

    SDM vs SA

    I've always used SA, but I'm thinking of trying SDM when my membership expires. Is it better than the other site?

  8. #15842

    Flexiflirt

    Thanks to those who chimed in. She's a good time and probably hotter than her pics. Maybe a bit higher volume and possibly pro, but seemed to be really into it and sensual. We hung out at her place in Uptown for a couple hours. Did 2 pops. One CIP and one CIM w / swallow. She does have a female roommate I guess, but apparently she also does this, and I didn't see her, so it wasn't a big deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Flexiflirt? I'm talking to her now and was able to video chat, so she's real at least. She said she hosts in Uptown, agreed to 350 PPM, and has an open menu.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0

  9. #15841

    Time waster

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-461fdd4ad1e4

    This one wanted 500 talked her down to 300. Said I can pick her up or Uber her to me. Had a bit of time to kill so decided to pick her up. Drove about 40 minutes went to the address and then she stated I needed to wait 10 more minutes at the gas station up the road. 10 minutes later she stated she was in an argument with her sister and I needed to wait 20 more minutes. At that point, I decided to leave and drive back to my place. I'm not even entirely sure she was trying to be to begin with or if it was just a game.

  10. #15840

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSomeErr  [View Original Post]
    She just messaged me saying she is trans woman.

  11. #15839
    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-43a9d51c4f79

    Sent hot pics and seems real, but wants 100 before meet. Um. No way. Somehow they must be finding guys that do that. I never will.
    The pics in her SA profile are of a pornstar that goes by Molly Pills.

  12. #15838
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed before. Cool chic, but she's A LOT muscular now. She can host in Schaumburg after 4 pm for 300. BBFS no CIP since she's not on BC.

    She will hit you up daily if not weekly asking for you to come back.
    Anyone have her Snapchat or contact info?

  13. #15837
    I could see her being pro. I got her number from another monger who said she was open to BBFS, and she didn't seem worried about how I got her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Definitely looks familiar. For some reason I remember so negatives or red flags. May a pro. I could be wrong, but her pics are hot and I remember being tempted but not moving forward.

  14. #15836
    Definitely looks familiar. For some reason I remember so negatives or red flags. May a pro. I could be wrong, but her pics are hot and I remember being tempted but not moving forward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar and especially her photo wearing a black dress in the living room. If it's the same person, she's been reviewed via SA and good things.

  15. #15835
    Quote Originally Posted by SwaffelenPro  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought.
    She tried pulling that off with me and I told her no, she deleted me from her Snapchat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape