Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15834
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Flexiflirt? I'm talking to her now and was able to video chat, so she's real at least. She said she hosts in Uptown, agreed to 350 PPM, and has an open menu.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
    She looks familiar and especially her photo wearing a black dress in the living room. If it's the same person, she's been reviewed via SA and good things.

  2. #15833

    Flexiflirt from SDM

    Any intel on Flexiflirt? I'm talking to her now and was able to video chat, so she's real at least. She said she hosts in Uptown, agreed to 350 PPM, and has an open menu.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0

  3. #15832
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Waste time. Will ask for deposit prior to meeting.
    That's what I thought.

  4. #15831
    Quote Originally Posted by SwaffelenPro  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this gal?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-10bb60c530bb

    She is asking for money upon arrival. I looked up her number and someone made a comment that she was a scammer.
    Waste time. Will ask for deposit prior to meeting.

  5. #15830
    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-43a9d51c4f79

    Sent hot pics and seems real, but wants 100 before meet. Um. No way. Somehow they must be finding guys that do that. I never will.
    That's a scammer who used those pictures on different platforms.

  6. #15829

    Jane

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-43a9d51c4f79

    Sent hot pics and seems real, but wants 100 before meet. Um. No way. Somehow they must be finding guys that do that. I never will.

  7. #15828

    Savannah

    Has anyone met this gal?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-10bb60c530bb

    She is asking for money upon arrival. I looked up her number and someone made a comment that she was a scammer.

  8. #15827

    Celi / Drea

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb02314b44ec

    Latina MILF based out of Schaumburg. Liar, pic scammer, thief. Engage at your own risk.

  9. #15826

  10. #15825
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Would like to see this one but she said Snapchat only.
    Try again, I'm pretty sure she will see you and I hope she does. I just saw her a few days ago and she needs $$.

  11. #15824
    Would like to see this one but she said Snapchat only.

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan25  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like a few weeks ago. Decent apartment. She didn't allow CIP, cause no BC. I personally didn't mind the muscles and she felt tight. She did tell me that she could only do one hour for 350. I personally would rather more time for how long the commute is out there.

  12. #15823
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchy505  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback guys. She had reached out and I was thinking of pulling the trigger but not for that kind of service. One shot. At that point, She should charge by the minute instead.

    Most SA girls I see is usually 2+ hours ppm starting at 300.

    If she doesn't have the time then I offer less than 300, they usually accept.
    Based on her social media posts, she could be or used to be a stripper. If so, that definitely explains the "make that money mentality".

  13. #15822

    Staceyyy

    Thanks for the feedback guys. She had reached out and I was thinking of pulling the trigger but not for that kind of service. One shot. At that point, She should charge by the minute instead.

    Most SA girls I see is usually 2+ hours ppm starting at 300.

    If she doesn't have the time then I offer less than 300, they usually accept.

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerCheer  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for 400. She came to my place and was on time. Seemed like she just wanted the money and after one shot she left. I don't know if I would see her again. She does have nice tits and looks like a bimbo.

  14. #15821

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by DotJohn  [View Original Post]
    None of those links are of her LOL. Found it on Stathe original post. What was the $ damage?
    I saw her for 400. She came to my place and was on time. Seemed like she just wanted the money and after one shot she left. I don't know if I would see her again. She does have nice tits and looks like a bimbo.

  15. #15820

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by DotJohn  [View Original Post]
    None of those links are of her LOL. Found it on the original post. What was the $ damage?
    5 bills, negotiated down from 7. Not worth half that imo. If you just enjoy an amazing body with no participation then she could be your person. Not my thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape