Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 17049
-
01-21-25 11:25 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 572She looks familiar and especially her photo wearing a black dress in the living room. If it's the same person, she's been reviewed via SA and good things.
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 10:48 #15833Banned Member

Posts: 42Flexiflirt from SDM
Any intel on Flexiflirt? I'm talking to her now and was able to video chat, so she's real at least. She said she hosts in Uptown, agreed to 350 PPM, and has an open menu.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0
-
01-21-25 00:09 #15832Regular Member

Posts: 13That's what I thought.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 19:36 #15831Senior Member

Posts: 572Waste time. Will ask for deposit prior to meeting.
Originally Posted by SwaffelenPro
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 19:06 #15830Regular Member

Posts: 13That's a scammer who used those pictures on different platforms.
Originally Posted by Donger999
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 18:32 #15829Senior Member

Posts: 125Jane
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-43a9d51c4f79
Sent hot pics and seems real, but wants 100 before meet. Um. No way. Somehow they must be finding guys that do that. I never will.
-
01-20-25 17:20 #15828Regular Member

Posts: 13Savannah
Has anyone met this gal?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-10bb60c530bb
She is asking for money upon arrival. I looked up her number and someone made a comment that she was a scammer.
-
01-20-25 16:28 #15827Senior Member

Posts: 62Celi / Drea
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb02314b44ec
Latina MILF based out of Schaumburg. Liar, pic scammer, thief. Engage at your own risk.
-
01-20-25 08:47 #15826Senior Member

Posts: 354Fox lake sa
-
01-20-25 08:20 #15825Senior Member

Posts: 572Try again, I'm pretty sure she will see you and I hope she does. I just saw her a few days ago and she needs $$.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 07:40 #15824Senior Member

Posts: 354Would like to see this one but she said Snapchat only.
Originally Posted by BearsFan25
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 19:33 #15823Senior Member

Posts: 572Based on her social media posts, she could be or used to be a stripper. If so, that definitely explains the "make that money mentality".
Originally Posted by Alchy505
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 19:20 #15822Senior Member

Posts: 274Staceyyy
Thanks for the feedback guys. She had reached out and I was thinking of pulling the trigger but not for that kind of service. One shot. At that point, She should charge by the minute instead.
Most SA girls I see is usually 2+ hours ppm starting at 300.
If she doesn't have the time then I offer less than 300, they usually accept.
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 18:11 #15821Senior Member

Posts: 126Stacey
I saw her for 400. She came to my place and was on time. Seemed like she just wanted the money and after one shot she left. I don't know if I would see her again. She does have nice tits and looks like a bimbo.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 17:03 #15820Regular Member

Posts: 5Stacey
5 bills, negotiated down from 7. Not worth half that imo. If you just enjoy an amazing body with no participation then she could be your person. Not my thing.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






