Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 1266 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37292
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one yet? She looks sexy as shit! Those eyes are calling me. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/409905825505
    That listing is gone and has been replaced by this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/906294713003.

    All the weird ass emojis are gone now.

  2. #37291

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyAddiction  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader, first time poster.

    Anyone seen this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/782954856895

    Any info is greatly appreciated.
    Look up Jen, Jennifer, Jenny, etc. In the St. Augustine escort forum. Personally, I'd stay away.

  3. #37290

    Tried

    Tried to visit her last year and got all the way to her house and after knocking heard all sorts of voices inside. I left and told her not cool to invite me over to a house full of people and not even answer her phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by StJohns904  [View Original Post]
    Those eyes and those lips dude. I did a while ago but she never replied. Granted she does mention something about not responding to all of her texts.

    The formatting is strange and gives me a red flag but maybe I'm just paranoid. Interested to see if anyone has actually seen her.

  4. #37289

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one yet? She looks sexy as shit! Those eyes are calling me. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/409905825505
    I've got pics of her from 12 years ago. She was a cutie, but as other mongers mentioned, she's had some babies. Last time I saw her she surprised me by not telling me she JUST had a baby, and had a lot of extra weight on. That was not a pleasant experience. But that was probably 3 or so years ago. Maybe she got back in fighting shape, I'd be asking them how she looks now.

    All that being said, I had a lot of fun with her 'back in the day' and IMHO she used to give some of the best head I got from providers. She still is likely in the top 3, for me anyway.

    If she got back in shape, I'd love to see her. But I'd want to know, would not want any surprises again.

  5. #37288

    Quick and fun

    Saw this one couple days ago and had a gud time. I only play covered so not sure about bb situation. I do love a provider who eagerly assumes the positions tho. She welcomed me into her apartment and we got to it quick in the living room. Dream starts with her on her knees near couch. I reach down to play with her kitty and ass. She's loving it and after a bit I pop the cover on and sit her on the couch to give me a mic check. I'm not huge but seems like her gag reflex is working. After that I take her doggy on the couch and then mish until I finish to the sound of her moans. I don't even get her name but we chat a bit and seems like she's just doing this to pay rent. I'd gladly see again. Spinner bod and maybe around 40's.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/613872385619

  6. #37287
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one yet? She looks sexy as shit! Those eyes are calling me. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/409905825505
    Those eyes and those lips dude. I did a while ago but she never replied. Granted she does mention something about not responding to all of her texts.

    The formatting is strange and gives me a red flag but maybe I'm just paranoid. Interested to see if anyone has actually seen her.

  7. #37286

    Info please

    Long time reader, first time poster.

    Anyone seen this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/782954856895

    Any info is greatly appreciated.

  8. #37285
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one yet? She looks sexy as shit! Those eyes are calling me. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/409905825505
    Yes! It's been a year or so. I had a great time with her. Very GFE. Others have reported they were less impressed. Her location was safe, but not super clean, but no biggie for me. I hope she's still ok. The only negative was she acted like my penga was too big for her, but she took it all, LOL. That wasn't a problem, actually kind of flattering being that I'm not that big. YMMV.

  9. #37284

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one yet? She looks sexy as shit! Those eyes are calling me. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/409905825505
    She's been around for almost 10 yrs. She used to work at Wackos then she popped out a couple of kids started selling pussy at the Emerson Inn for a while and now she pops in and off of STG every now and again when she needs some money for the baby daddy's in jail.

  10. #37283

    Georgia

    Has anyone visited this one yet? She looks sexy as shit! Those eyes are calling me. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/409905825505

  11. #37282

    Sisters Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240
    Met with younger sister near Downtown area, she looks little bit junky (bruises, scratches, some blood on her knees / legs, skin problems, candy user). Damage was $100 and she was willing to do it raw. I mean raw with everyone! Boys, do not get overexcited, be mindful and do not forget to protect yourself.

  12. #37281
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough0203  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Jessica and she said she's never done anything for under $100 no matter the service.
    Learn from the forum, so you don't learn the hard lessons from these junkies.

  13. #37280

    Forgot the link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/181829419736

    Quote Originally Posted by Zadok28  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Pink, seen her a few times now and haven't seen other mongers post about her so figured I would share my experience.

    She is the girl in the pictures, pretty cool laid back chick, depending on donation pretty much anything is on the table.

    She had a really strong head game, will let you face fuck, COF, and BBFS if that's what your into.

    She is not the greatest looking and does have some bad teeth, but gives great effort gets into session and not a clock watcher.

    My experience I would recommend but certainly understand if she isn't your type.

  14. #37279

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich7432  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this girl and her crew that robbed a guy have changed numbers and running out of Mandarin now. Be careful out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/383993323911
    That red head is hot, too bad she's a thief. I'd hit that if she was legit.

  15. #37278
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240
    Links are down could you pm me pics and number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape