The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 767 1267 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37277
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadok28  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Pink, seen her a few times now and haven't seen other mongers post about her so figured I would share my experience.

    She is the girl in the pictures, pretty cool laid back chick, depending on donation pretty much anything is on the table.

    She had a really strong head game, will let you face fuck, COF, and BBFS if that's what your into.

    She is not the greatest looking and does have some bad teeth, but gives great effort gets into session and not a clock watcher.

    My experience I would recommend but certainly understand if she isn't your type.
    Can you share the link or pics?

  2. #37276

    Savage Barbie / Tasty

    Looks like this girl and her crew that robbed a guy have changed numbers and running out of Mandarin now. Be careful out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/383993323911

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich7432  [View Original Post]
    So interesting story. I contacted naughty Bunny:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...90/93467873143

    And Asian Doll answered her phone instead:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/680305324104

    Said she was rooming with Snow at the Studio and asked which one of us I wanted to see. That kind of sketched me out and went to the forum and saw the robbery report on Snow and cancelled the date. So evidently 904 SavageBarbi, Asian Doll and Snow are robbing dudes out of the same hotel. Buyer beware!

  3. #37275

    Pink

    Quote Originally Posted by Zadok28  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Pink, seen her a few times now and haven't seen other mongers post about her so figured I would share my experience.

    She is the girl in the pictures, pretty cool laid back chick, depending on donation pretty much anything is on the table.

    She had a really strong head game, will let you face fuck, COF, and BBFS if that's what your into.

    She is not the greatest looking and does have some bad teeth, but gives great effort gets into session and not a clock watcher.

    My experience I would recommend but certainly understand if she isn't your type.
    Can you send the link of which girl you are talking about. That sums up half of stg chick's.

  4. #37274
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    The 20 year old (Josalyn) was near the beaches area but she said she'd be going to a different area soon.

    She said her rates were QV-$100, HH-$140, HR- $200 but I gave her $110 for almost 30 minutes.

    Her sister Jessica was $50 for a QV blowjob even though she wanted more.
    I messaged Jessica and she said she's never done anything for under $100 no matter the service.

  5. #37273

    The girl who post PSE

    Goes by Pink, seen her a few times now and haven't seen other mongers post about her so figured I would share my experience.

    She is the girl in the pictures, pretty cool laid back chick, depending on donation pretty much anything is on the table.

    She had a really strong head game, will let you face fuck, COF, and BBFS if that's what your into.

    She is not the greatest looking and does have some bad teeth, but gives great effort gets into session and not a clock watcher.

    My experience I would recommend but certainly understand if she isn't your type.

  6. #37272
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    Clit that's hot!! What was the damage? What part of town?
    The 20 year old (Josalyn) was near the beaches area but she said she'd be going to a different area soon.

    She said her rates were QV-$100, HH-$140, HR- $200 but I gave her $110 for almost 30 minutes.

    Her sister Jessica was $50 for a QV blowjob even though she wanted more.

  7. #37271

    20 year old

    Clit that's hot!! What was the damage? What part of town?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240

  8. #37270

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240
    What kind of donations, did you try greek?

  9. #37269
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240
    Damn!! That 20 yr old looks cute and hot. I would tap that raw too if I were you.

  10. #37268

    Sisters

    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240

  11. #37267

    Milf 2. 0

    First pics are outdated probably 10-15 years, service location 3/10, had two dudes hanging around, her service was 2/10, she's flexible and that's about it. . 60 try to upcharge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6446.jpg‎  

  12. #37266

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this woman.
    Pics are a little outdated, about an extra 10-20 pounds, does have big melons, BBBJ is 7/10.

  13. #37265

    Haley Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pics of our time together, she know what she is doing,. We all had fun. Donations were as followed, 100/150/200. Well worth the time. DM me with any other questions. If these pics are not attached (I am having trouble) Email mlaster22349 at yahoo.
    JaxRider, the files are probably to large towels upload. Take a screenshot of the pic, that should be a small enough file to upload.

  14. #37264

    Date witH Haley Red Head pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    She is coming back over here shortly for round two. I did not get the sample it all. I will post pics after. Or you can just text her if you want to see. She said it was fine.

    Roses are as follows. 100 QV 150 HH 200 H.
    Here are some pics of our time together, she know what she is doing,. We all had fun. Donations were as followed, 100/150/200. Well worth the time. DM me with any other questions. If these pics are not attached (I am having trouble) Email mlaster22349 at yahoo.

  15. #37263

    Bekla

    Quote Originally Posted by Volad2007  [View Original Post]
    Seen Bekka recently near JTB area.

    Little bit talkative, but definitely she likes what she is doing.

    BBBJ, CIM, CIP available if you pay for 1 hour or more.

    Greek depends on your size I believe.

    YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/019445906738
    I've seen her a handful of times when she was off Loretto Rd. Nice body with long legs. She's literally almost 6' without shoes. She can definitely take a good anal pounding and I'm certain she can handle a pretty decentand above average size LOL. But she is completely aggravating and annoying to the point where I told her to lose my number. Texts at all random times of the day and night and wanting you to cash app her the money to handle bills etc before the deed. Other than that I had no problems.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape