Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 768 1268 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37283

    Sisters Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240
    Met with younger sister near Downtown area, she looks little bit junky (bruises, scratches, some blood on her knees / legs, skin problems, candy user). Damage was $100 and she was willing to do it raw. I mean raw with everyone! Boys, do not get overexcited, be mindful and do not forget to protect yourself.

  2. #37282
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough0203  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Jessica and she said she's never done anything for under $100 no matter the service.
    Learn from the forum, so you don't learn the hard lessons from these junkies.

  3. #37281

    Forgot the link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/181829419736

    Quote Originally Posted by Zadok28  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Pink, seen her a few times now and haven't seen other mongers post about her so figured I would share my experience.

    She is the girl in the pictures, pretty cool laid back chick, depending on donation pretty much anything is on the table.

    She had a really strong head game, will let you face fuck, COF, and BBFS if that's what your into.

    She is not the greatest looking and does have some bad teeth, but gives great effort gets into session and not a clock watcher.

    My experience I would recommend but certainly understand if she isn't your type.

  4. #37280

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich7432  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this girl and her crew that robbed a guy have changed numbers and running out of Mandarin now. Be careful out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/383993323911
    That red head is hot, too bad she's a thief. I'd hit that if she was legit.

  5. #37279
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240
    Links are down could you pm me pics and number?

  6. #37278
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadok28  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Pink, seen her a few times now and haven't seen other mongers post about her so figured I would share my experience.

    She is the girl in the pictures, pretty cool laid back chick, depending on donation pretty much anything is on the table.

    She had a really strong head game, will let you face fuck, COF, and BBFS if that's what your into.

    She is not the greatest looking and does have some bad teeth, but gives great effort gets into session and not a clock watcher.

    My experience I would recommend but certainly understand if she isn't your type.
    Can you share the link or pics?

  7. #37277

    Savage Barbie / Tasty

    Looks like this girl and her crew that robbed a guy have changed numbers and running out of Mandarin now. Be careful out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/383993323911

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich7432  [View Original Post]
    So interesting story. I contacted naughty Bunny:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...90/93467873143

    And Asian Doll answered her phone instead:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/680305324104

    Said she was rooming with Snow at the Studio and asked which one of us I wanted to see. That kind of sketched me out and went to the forum and saw the robbery report on Snow and cancelled the date. So evidently 904 SavageBarbi, Asian Doll and Snow are robbing dudes out of the same hotel. Buyer beware!

  8. #37276

    Pink

    Quote Originally Posted by Zadok28  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Pink, seen her a few times now and haven't seen other mongers post about her so figured I would share my experience.

    She is the girl in the pictures, pretty cool laid back chick, depending on donation pretty much anything is on the table.

    She had a really strong head game, will let you face fuck, COF, and BBFS if that's what your into.

    She is not the greatest looking and does have some bad teeth, but gives great effort gets into session and not a clock watcher.

    My experience I would recommend but certainly understand if she isn't your type.
    Can you send the link of which girl you are talking about. That sums up half of stg chick's.

  9. #37275
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    The 20 year old (Josalyn) was near the beaches area but she said she'd be going to a different area soon.

    She said her rates were QV-$100, HH-$140, HR- $200 but I gave her $110 for almost 30 minutes.

    Her sister Jessica was $50 for a QV blowjob even though she wanted more.
    I messaged Jessica and she said she's never done anything for under $100 no matter the service.

  10. #37274

    The girl who post PSE

    Goes by Pink, seen her a few times now and haven't seen other mongers post about her so figured I would share my experience.

    She is the girl in the pictures, pretty cool laid back chick, depending on donation pretty much anything is on the table.

    She had a really strong head game, will let you face fuck, COF, and BBFS if that's what your into.

    She is not the greatest looking and does have some bad teeth, but gives great effort gets into session and not a clock watcher.

    My experience I would recommend but certainly understand if she isn't your type.

  11. #37273
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    Clit that's hot!! What was the damage? What part of town?
    The 20 year old (Josalyn) was near the beaches area but she said she'd be going to a different area soon.

    She said her rates were QV-$100, HH-$140, HR- $200 but I gave her $110 for almost 30 minutes.

    Her sister Jessica was $50 for a QV blowjob even though she wanted more.

  12. #37272

    20 year old

    Clit that's hot!! What was the damage? What part of town?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240

  13. #37271

    Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240
    What kind of donations, did you try greek?

  14. #37270
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240
    Damn!! That 20 yr old looks cute and hot. I would tap that raw too if I were you.

  15. #37269

    Sisters

    My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462

    Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape