Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6028

    Oh Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else remember this petite young MILF?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-c053461393b3
    She was back on a month ago also. She forgot she already met my little Poo for a fabulous fuck fest the year before. She tried to do the deposit thing with a few different variations. You know, my sitter needs to be paid, then my car needs gas. She tried to squeeze my wallet ahead of time but it didn't work so I never did get a repeat. If you can get her she is a tasty little dirty girl!

    Poo.

  2. #6027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    She's back!!

    Anyone else remember this petite young MILF?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-c053461393b3

  3. #6026
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Milford chick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-fb8f6b0356a1
    We were talking and agreed on 200 ppm, but upon further discussion, she wanted to meet in public for safety (fine) but wanted the ppm as soon we met (red flag). I told her I could give it to her before we do anything but after we're both undressed. She said she had been are*ped by someone off the site before who didn't give her the ppm in the end, and she needed the ppm upfront. I told her I'm sorry that happened to her, but I've also been stolen from by people on the site before, and would only give the money when we were both undressed. She wouldn't budge on this.

    Let me know if she's legit.

  4. #6025

    Dani

    Has anyone seen this Milford chick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-fb8f6b0356a1

  5. #6024

    Lying is a gateway

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense why she looked familiar although I honestly don't care if they are lying or not. I'm sure there is plenty of that coming from both ends of the site on a daily basis. She was who she said she was and she did a great job draining me so she can tell me I'm the only guy she has ever been with for all I care LOL.
    Remember you said this when one tells you they live alone and have no boyfriend and someone walks in on you.

  6. #6023
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, but your ability to play this game is severely lacking. I could have told you she wouldn't go to some random party with you. Don't be desperate.
    I actually am beginning to think it's all a work of fiction and he just likes the attention from all of you. If it is true- Glenn's statement couldn't be more True.

  7. #6022
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, but your ability to play this game is severely lacking. I could have told you she wouldn't go to some random party with you. Don't be desperate.
    LOL, yeah I can't even follow WTF is going on here but yikes.

  8. #6021
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    This is probably her 3rd or 4th profile on the site since 2018. (nowhere near as many as this person https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-4e712a090b0b) I eventually blocked her because obviously she's a liar and that's something I just do not tolerate.
    Makes sense why she looked familiar although I honestly don't care if they are lying or not. I'm sure there is plenty of that coming from both ends of the site on a daily basis. She was who she said she was and she did a great job draining me so she can tell me I'm the only guy she has ever been with for all I care LOL.

  9. #6020

    Simpleton

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    So last night was the party and you won't believe what happened: She cancelled at the last minute. She made every effort to get her shit together so she could go and I know she really wanted to. But in the end her life is a mess and with everything going on she was unable to go. That's why she waited until the last minute because she was trying to figure it out.

    I may still see her 1 or 2 times to collect on my debt but I'm done with her. If you're interested in a laid-back mid-30's thick black female with large tits and amazing oral skills she's for you. Scheduling may be challenging and you will have to host (when we started she could host but that changed). She needs coin badly so you should be able to see her for 200 maybe less. Her name is Jay and you will see her pic braids and a red shirt. That's her but a few years ago and skinnier.
    I'm sorry, but your ability to play this game is severely lacking. I could have told you she wouldn't go to some random party with you. Don't be desperate.

  10. #6019
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    No matter what email I use (Gmail, Yahoo, Proton, etc.), I am never able to sign up for this damn site.

    It keeps giving me an Invalid Email error.

    Anyone else having success signing up for this site?
    Don't waste your time or money there. And if you do try it out don't bother with the private pictures or anything else other then replying to messages. You will get a lot of messages from a lot of girls and then get ghosted. I complained and had my last purchase of credits refunded. Yes there are real profiles but way to much BS.

  11. #6018

    It's an evil world we live in

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Honestly if it's one of the ones that started taking puberty blockers and estrogen injections before age 10 there's no way to tell visually without seeing them naked.

  12. #6017

    Not new

    This is probably her 3rd or 4th profile on the site since 2018. (nowhere near as many as this person https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-4e712a090b0b) I eventually blocked her because obviously she's a liar and that's something I just do not tolerate.

  13. #6016
    Is this a Trans?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-5693d6684f8b

    Too many Ts, pretending to be female

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e1251895-608a-4032-944d-5cdcd9bf80a9

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8ba79b7c-2a81-4e8e-8c2d-2a1b963def20

  14. #6015

    Sugardaddy

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    No matter what email I use (Gmail, Yahoo, Proton, etc.), I am never able to sign up for this damn site.

    It keeps giving me an Invalid Email error.

    Anyone else having success signing up for this site?
    The same happens to me, it's like they know our computer or have us tagged in some other way. I've tried from numerous browsers and cannot connect.

  15. #6014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Sugardaddy

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    No matter what email I use (Gmail, Yahoo, Proton, etc.), I am never able to sign up for this damn site.

    It keeps giving me an Invalid Email error.

    Anyone else having success signing up for this site?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape