Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a sucker because I saw all these DMs piling up and I waited til I got the 20% coupon and re-upped.

    I tried posting this earlier but something weird happened so apologies if this is redundant.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-3f942d229576

    NinaSky.

    She won't leave me alone. I'm not into her even though she gives slutty bimbo. But she keeps texting me out of the blue to meet tonight. Wanted 5, then went down to 3. 5. Won't go bare unless you pay 7. No anal. Just too many no's for me and doesn't have good boundaries.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6b8f6a550cc7
    Saw her a few times. She has no car so expect to pick her up. Took her to shoreline and she's ok but not all that enthusiastic. Everything unwrapped for 3 but she won't do CIP and if it happens, she'll try to milk your bank account for morning after crap. Also, her choice in music really sucks rats balls.

    Her pics are not overly accurate. She's definitely more fluffy than most of them appear.

    Lastly, she has an arrest. I can pass along links via DM if requested.

  2. #6034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She was back on a month ago also. She forgot she already met my little Poo for a fabulous fuck fest the year before. She tried to do the deposit thing with a few different variations. You know, my sitter needs to be paid, then my car needs gas. She tried to squeeze my wallet ahead of time but it didn't work so I never did get a repeat. If you can get her she is a tasty little dirty girl!

    Poo.
    When they desperate enough for money, they will drop these BS games and offer up that pussy in a hurry.

    Don't give up, keep checking in regularly!

  3. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    We were talking and agreed on 200 ppm, but upon further discussion, she wanted to meet in public for safety (fine) but wanted the ppm as soon we met (red flag). I told her I could give it to her before we do anything but after we're both undressed. She said she had been are*ped by someone off the site before who didn't give her the ppm in the end, and she needed the ppm upfront. I told her I'm sorry that happened to her, but I've also been stolen from by people on the site before, and would only give the money when we were both undressed. She wouldn't budge on this.

    Let me know if she's legit.
    With me she wanted to start online first so I stopped communicating.

  4. #6032

    Thought I was out. But I got pulled back in.

    So I'm a sucker because I saw all these DMs piling up and I waited til I got the 20% coupon and re-upped.

    I tried posting this earlier but something weird happened so apologies if this is redundant.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-3f942d229576

    NinaSky.

    She won't leave me alone. I'm not into her even though she gives slutty bimbo. But she keeps texting me out of the blue to meet tonight. Wanted 5, then went down to 3. 5. Won't go bare unless you pay 7. No anal. Just too many no's for me and doesn't have good boundaries.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6b8f6a550cc7

    Rose.

    This one was a bummer. Got her texting a lot for a while. Lots of sexting. No red flags, talk about needing money etc. We set a date. Time comes. Radio silence. She then DMs me to apolgize that she is going through a lot etc etc etc. That's fine. Just note, she lives with her BF but "he doesn't have a libido" so this is how she gets her fuck on. Fair play to that. But if you chat her up and do manage to meet, you are aware.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-0c3ac21639a4

    Sasha.

    Red Flags. Replied a month after I DM'd her with "I'm so horyn. I'l give you head are you free today?" she hit me up again the same way and it's giving scam vibes. A shame because she is the look I go for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-7279158cbf66

    Anna.

    Agreed to 300 ppm. Haven't followed up with a date yet, but I'm not that into her look. I think she's been reviewed before, her profile looked familiar. Seems legit though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-74d7fc51dd8f

    Liv.

    Chatted and we vibed. Asked for my number and I gave it to her. And she left me on Read. Sigh.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-1f42ce70fc9e

    Mia.

    She hit me up recently. We hooked up once but I wasn't into her. She's petite and all, but has a pooch. Her teeth are kinda busted too. Nice enough girl, but boring in bed.

    She's real and follows through at least.

    300 ppm plus Uber.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-f2ebe987ce84

    Macey.

    Hits me up at random to hook up that night which always annoys me. I've never taken her up because I think she's a scammer. I also located pending DV cases in GA23 New Haven involving her. So, do with that what you will.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-5b98af184259

    Them.

    All talk. No follow through. Ghosts when it comes time to set a date. Did it to me 3 times before I dropped her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-f58f7b9db271

    Michelle.

    Time waster and doesn't put out. Total waste. Just wants you to come see her at the strip club.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-e261b14b7184

    Casey.

    She hit me up recently but I wasn't ever really into her so I never followed through. Reports on her say that while homely she has a dope body and knows how to fuck. So maybe I just might. But she is down.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-1c0a6a84bfca

    IvvyB.

    This one is a SW and STG girl. She's been reported on in the Waterbury forums, I'd post her ad if I could find it. But definitely an STG girl so be aware oif that and the reports on her are somewhat negative in terms of dark arts etc.

  5. #6031

    I'm back. Because I'm a sucker

    So I watched the DMs pile up in my inbox for SA and a few I wanted to hear back from hit me up. So I waited til they offered the 20% discount and re-upped.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-7279158cbf66

    Anna.

    Agreed to 300 ppm but haven't met her yet. Seems legit. But I feel like she has been reported on before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-1f42ce70fc9e

    Mia.

    She hit me up again but I wasn't into her. Her teeth are fucked up and she was a boring lay.

    300 ppm, needs an Uber.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-e261b14b7184

    Casey.

    Never hooked up with her, it always kinda fizzled but I know she's met other guys here and its reported that while somewhat homely, she has a good body. She's not really what I'm into so I have never folowed up. But I just might.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-281d4a964b1e

    Jazmin.

    Just started chatting her up, comes across as a sweetheart, probably will get cold feet. But we will see.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-0c3ac21639a4

    Sasha.

    REd flags on this one. Replied a month later with "I'm so horny, I'll give you head. Are you free today?" Shame because her look is what I go for. But best avoid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-74d7fc51dd8f

    Liv.

    Chatted all nice and sweet. Asks for my number. Never texts me. Time waster.

  6. #6030

    Fun time but very dangerous neighborhood.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense why she looked familiar although I honestly don't care if they are lying or not. I'm sure there is plenty of that coming from both ends of the site on a daily basis. She was who she said she was and she did a great job draining me so she can tell me I'm the only guy she has ever been with for all I care LOL.
    The girl is a lot of fun, but not GFE, unfortunately she lives on one of the worst blocks in the city, it was a one and done unless she relocates.

  7. #6029

    Not sure if it's really her or someone posing as her.

    Do you guys know if this is really her or someone posing as her? I'm skeptical about "her" this time. Has anyone been able to confirm it's actually her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She was back on a month ago also. She forgot she already met my little Poo for a fabulous fuck fest the year before. She tried to do the deposit thing with a few different variations. You know, my sitter needs to be paid, then my car needs gas. She tried to squeeze my wallet ahead of time but it didn't work so I never did get a repeat. If you can get her she is a tasty little dirty girl!

    Poo.

  8. #6028

    Oh Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else remember this petite young MILF?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-c053461393b3
    She was back on a month ago also. She forgot she already met my little Poo for a fabulous fuck fest the year before. She tried to do the deposit thing with a few different variations. You know, my sitter needs to be paid, then my car needs gas. She tried to squeeze my wallet ahead of time but it didn't work so I never did get a repeat. If you can get her she is a tasty little dirty girl!

    Poo.

  9. #6027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    She's back!!

    Anyone else remember this petite young MILF?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-c053461393b3

  10. #6026
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Milford chick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-fb8f6b0356a1
    We were talking and agreed on 200 ppm, but upon further discussion, she wanted to meet in public for safety (fine) but wanted the ppm as soon we met (red flag). I told her I could give it to her before we do anything but after we're both undressed. She said she had been are*ped by someone off the site before who didn't give her the ppm in the end, and she needed the ppm upfront. I told her I'm sorry that happened to her, but I've also been stolen from by people on the site before, and would only give the money when we were both undressed. She wouldn't budge on this.

    Let me know if she's legit.

  11. #6025

    Dani

    Has anyone seen this Milford chick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-fb8f6b0356a1

  12. #6024

    Lying is a gateway

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense why she looked familiar although I honestly don't care if they are lying or not. I'm sure there is plenty of that coming from both ends of the site on a daily basis. She was who she said she was and she did a great job draining me so she can tell me I'm the only guy she has ever been with for all I care LOL.
    Remember you said this when one tells you they live alone and have no boyfriend and someone walks in on you.

  13. #6023
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, but your ability to play this game is severely lacking. I could have told you she wouldn't go to some random party with you. Don't be desperate.
    I actually am beginning to think it's all a work of fiction and he just likes the attention from all of you. If it is true- Glenn's statement couldn't be more True.

  14. #6022
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, but your ability to play this game is severely lacking. I could have told you she wouldn't go to some random party with you. Don't be desperate.
    LOL, yeah I can't even follow WTF is going on here but yikes.

  15. #6021
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    This is probably her 3rd or 4th profile on the site since 2018. (nowhere near as many as this person https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-4e712a090b0b) I eventually blocked her because obviously she's a liar and that's something I just do not tolerate.
    Makes sense why she looked familiar although I honestly don't care if they are lying or not. I'm sure there is plenty of that coming from both ends of the site on a daily basis. She was who she said she was and she did a great job draining me so she can tell me I'm the only guy she has ever been with for all I care LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape