Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6011

    Middletown update

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    I did meet her on SA but I'm not a member anymore so I can't send a link I don't remember her handle either.

    I have been getting PM's asking me for her #. That's why I said that.

    I'm new to SA and obviously can be a push-over and made some bad decisions with her. First was not nailing down our arrangement from the get-go. Since I have made an investment I have to get my money's worth through the party. After that then I will be in a position to discuss our future arrangement if I want that. I have other things in the works but these things take time to develop.
    So last night was the party and you won't believe what happened: She cancelled at the last minute. She made every effort to get her shit together so she could go and I know she really wanted to. But in the end her life is a mess and with everything going on she was unable to go. That's why she waited until the last minute because she was trying to figure it out.

    I may still see her 1 or 2 times to collect on my debt but I'm done with her. If you're interested in a laid-back mid-30's thick black female with large tits and amazing oral skills she's for you. Scheduling may be challenging and you will have to host (when we started she could host but that changed). She needs coin badly so you should be able to see her for 200 maybe less. Her name is Jay and you will see her pic braids and a red shirt. That's her but a few years ago and skinnier.

  2. #6010
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]

    Morgan https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-1b117f9dd7dd.

    She is very sexy and very petite which is absolutely my type. Once you get her naked you can already tell how tight it will be and she doesn't disappoint. I don't usually get up to north CT so I haven't talked to her in the past. I feel like her photos look familiar but I can't tell for sure. The profile is fairly new and of course she hit me with the "I'm new and you are the first guy I am meeting. " Could be true, could be false. I don't know but I would definitely try to meet up with her soon in case she stops. I have gotten so lazy with these sites that I have mostly been skipping dates and just going right to hanging out and fun but she was an exception that I am glad I made. Dinner was lovely, after dinner was incredible! 15/10.
    I definitely met with her few days after she popped up on seeking, she was little thicker than what I usually go after.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]

    Lexi https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-064e8da3883d.

    She isn't bad but she is a bit plain. Her picture might be a little on the older side. Fun and accommodating and not trying to take everything from you so I repeat a couple of times already but more so when I don't have anything else going on. 6.5/10.
    My sentiment exactly. Nothing to complaint about but also nothing to triumph.

  3. #6009

    Holiday Review

    Been a little while since I posted. I've mostly just been seeing some regulars but treated myself to some holiday fun the last month and a half or so. Hope everyone had a good holiday season and helped a bunch of women put gifts under the tree!

    Morgan https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-1b117f9dd7dd.

    She is very sexy and very petite which is absolutely my type. Once you get her naked you can already tell how tight it will be and she doesn't disappoint. I don't usually get up to north CT so I haven't talked to her in the past. I feel like her photos look familiar but I can't tell for sure. The profile is fairly new and of course she hit me with the "I'm new and you are the first guy I am meeting. " Could be true, could be false. I don't know but I would definitely try to meet up with her soon in case she stops. I have gotten so lazy with these sites that I have mostly been skipping dates and just going right to hanging out and fun but she was an exception that I am glad I made. Dinner was lovely, after dinner was incredible! 15/10.

    Iheartchanel https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-cda467ce3e40.

    I can't remember if I already reviewed her in the past. I think I did but I also think she was inactive for a bit. Back now though and a great time. Very sexy for sure and no GPS. 9/10.

    Lala https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-34cce07236d7.

    Skip. I mean you can already tell by the pics that it isn't going to be great. She didn't ask for too much but also just not worth it. She is friendly and happy to please so it wasn't a terrible experience but just rather meh. 4/10.

    Lexi https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-064e8da3883d.

    She isn't bad but she is a bit plain. Her picture might be a little on the older side. Fun and accommodating and not trying to take everything from you so I repeat a couple of times already but more so when I don't have anything else going on. 6.5/10.

    Francheska https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-0dc7fbc649ab

    Have never actually talked to her on the site but she is a bartender in her area so I have seen her that way. She has an OF that she promotes on all her socials so probably just trying to do the same on here. Doesn't seem to be very active but just putting it out there.

    Kayla https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-5a8b5849a328.

    Used to see her regularly on another account she had. She also has an OF and is active on kink sites and reddit and such. She actually posts a bunch of stranger BJs on those accounts. I'm not really into being on video so I haven't talked to her in a while but if you are open to it who knows. Might be worth reaching out.

    Dreamybells https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...047a18df0194e8

    Another cute and petite I have been seeing recently. Very low expectations from her end which is amazing. She isn't as good or cute as some of the other ladies for sure but she is definitely my time and with the reasonable ask from her it is definitely worth it. 7/10.

    P888 summer https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...ceb16bba9b429f

    Seen her a couple of times. Not sure if I would repeat. A little on the thick side although not big by any stretch. She is fun enough and reasonable expectations just not someone I would want to see often when there are other options. 6.5/10.

  4. #6008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! This woman has pic of another dude with a woman in bed in the background in her selfie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-b6017b872570
    Perhaps she took the selfie before their threesome!!

  5. #6007
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! This woman has pic of another dude with a woman in bed in the background in her selfie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-b6017b872570
    Very interesting! He may or may not have spiderweb tattoo on his knee.

    Still, the best one I saw was a few years back. One of the pics was a birdseye view of a girl on all fours with lingerie on. It had been cropped so that she took up almost the whole picture. Her ass had clearly been slapped hard. As I look closer, I noticed that in the very edge of the pic I could see that the crotch of the lingerie had been moved to the side. Barely barely visible was that there was a penis entering her from behind. Like 99% cropped out but I saw it. And she verified.

  6. #6006
    Interesting! This woman has pic of another dude with a woman in bed in the background in her selfie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-b6017b872570

  7. #6005

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by JHawkThe1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tommy was Classy Fan from the Bay Area? Someone said it wasn't same girl, but seeking says every username is unique. She seemed a bit off, I don't have link.
    Classy Fan is not from the Bay Area.

  8. #6004

    Classy Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I believe this girl has been reviewed many times before and has spazzed out with many guys. She has a mental health diagnosis and I have read about her breaking down sobbing in the middle of sex etc. You dodged a bullet.
    Hey Tommy was Classy Fan from the Bay Area? Someone said it wasn't same girl, but seeking says every username is unique. She seemed a bit off, I don't have link.

  9. #6003

    Fall of last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.
    I have to admit, she can take a pounding, and her curves do the trick for me. The back door is off limits (at least it used to be) otherwise, she's a fun time!

  10. #6002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.
    I have a few times in the past.

    She's actually pretty funny and has a pleasant personality.

  11. #6001

    Kayla

    Yes the crazy one over the bridge in Middletown had the pleasure of my cock in her mouth and magical box. Her Puss is an amazing thing. She can make it squirt as many times and as often as you want. She fucks like a champ too. Dirty talk eye contact and Jude an all around dirty girl!

    The downside I haven't played with her in a month or so. She sent me pics and she looked like she lost weight! Perfect I thought because she was a bit plump in the middle. All belly. Well unfortunately they must have been old pictures she sent because she was even plumper than last time. Well 8 squirts and one juicy load later I washed off in her nasty apt. She is down stairs now.

    I'm done but only because of her size. She honestly has never acted crazy when I was around, so if your into squirters with a big belly go for it! Poo.

  12. #6000

    Classy Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Not my type.
    Post a pic please, so that we may be able to tell.

  13. #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.
    Not my type.

  14. #5998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.
    Nope, not here LOL.

  15. #5997

    Dam

    How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape