Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 737 1237 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33774
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    You can bring your tv to fuck now. LOL Things must be getting bad out there.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8046511677
    I have an old MacBook. Wonder what I will get for that. I think I might send her a text to find out. Sounds like she is starting up a pawn shop.

  2. #33773

    ILikeHotWomen. Is that the same Maddie?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    You can bring your tv to fuck now. LOL Things must be getting bad out there.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8046511677
    Just to be clear that girl's name is Maddie. I guess a simple Yes or No could sugffice for an answer here, but is this the same Maddie you were warning of (in the other thread)?

    https://callescort.org/804-651-1677

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...w/700567574117

  3. #33772

    Check dm

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Have you actually seen her? She seems difficult to reach at times. I tried to send me a PM but your mailbox is full.
    Check dm. If anyone knows more about Blaze current whereabouts please let me know!

  4. #33771
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I get so fucking tired of being a kindergarten teacher. Here's the new note on your account. Ban at next argumentative post.

    A2

  5. #33770
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #33769

    Accepting trades

    You can bring your tv to fuck now. LOL Things must be getting bad out there.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8046511677

  7. #33768
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #33767
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #33766

    Was thinking the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    No way that's real! If it is I'm getting a second mortgage LOL.
    I Was thinking the same. 6 people had her as a favorite? Why would you do that if you hadn't seen her? They were RVA profiles with some girls that I know are real. I was hoping they might be on this site.

  10. #33765
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLurker  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. It's hard to pin down sometimes, but she's legit.
    Yes, indeed, she is. I decided to go for it, and it worked out.

    She looked like she had OCD, making sure everything was perfect on the desk drawer. I was thinking about leaving because that's usually a sign of them wasting time waiting for the handle to come and knock on the door.

    She started the clock and kept messing around. When she finally got around to it, she had a nice little spinner body and could take it very well. She does have a little more meat on the pictures. I'll repeat.

    Thanks for intel.

  11. #33764

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://callescort.org/804-315-0784

    Thanks.
    No way that's real! If it is I'm getting a second mortgage LOL.

  12. #33763

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    You probably don't have the brain cells or discernment to even understand it. I can't even say what I want to here but 90% of the time risks wouldn't be so high on a 20 year old. You sound like the guy I called out when I gave you an unknown girl on this board months ago and then told her about this website and ruined it for many. You don't have the time to read my message but make this stupid post.
    Why when anyone says something slightly negative about your Internet find, you lose your mind? You made a whole drama with me in my DMs too!

  13. #33762

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://callescort.org/804-315-0784

    Thanks.
    No way this one is real LOL.

  14. #33761

    Info

    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://callescort.org/804-315-0784

    Thanks.

  15. #33760
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape