Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 1239 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33769

    Accepting trades

    You can bring your tv to fuck now. LOL Things must be getting bad out there.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8046511677

  2. #33768
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #33767
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #33766

    Was thinking the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    No way that's real! If it is I'm getting a second mortgage LOL.
    I Was thinking the same. 6 people had her as a favorite? Why would you do that if you hadn't seen her? They were RVA profiles with some girls that I know are real. I was hoping they might be on this site.

  5. #33765
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLurker  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. It's hard to pin down sometimes, but she's legit.
    Yes, indeed, she is. I decided to go for it, and it worked out.

    She looked like she had OCD, making sure everything was perfect on the desk drawer. I was thinking about leaving because that's usually a sign of them wasting time waiting for the handle to come and knock on the door.

    She started the clock and kept messing around. When she finally got around to it, she had a nice little spinner body and could take it very well. She does have a little more meat on the pictures. I'll repeat.

    Thanks for intel.

  6. #33764

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://callescort.org/804-315-0784

    Thanks.
    No way that's real! If it is I'm getting a second mortgage LOL.

  7. #33763

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    You probably don't have the brain cells or discernment to even understand it. I can't even say what I want to here but 90% of the time risks wouldn't be so high on a 20 year old. You sound like the guy I called out when I gave you an unknown girl on this board months ago and then told her about this website and ruined it for many. You don't have the time to read my message but make this stupid post.
    Why when anyone says something slightly negative about your Internet find, you lose your mind? You made a whole drama with me in my DMs too!

  8. #33762

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://callescort.org/804-315-0784

    Thanks.
    No way this one is real LOL.

  9. #33761

    Info

    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://callescort.org/804-315-0784

    Thanks.

  10. #33760
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #33759

    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen blaze? The giant fake tit older woman. She's about 50 black hair giant fake tits. I haven't seen her ads in a while and multiple numbers she has goes straight to voicemail. I'm a regular and she would always answer me. She hasn't in a while. Anyone know what's goin on? Or can tell me the last time they've seen her?
    I've seen her. She does have huge tits and a nice body. Her teeth are messed up and that affected her oral skills. She had too many rules for my liking. I would not recommend seeing her unless you're in absolute need of relief.

  12. #33758
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    That's not the one.
    Damn I was hoping someone had seen her. PM'd you for details on yours.

  13. #33757
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted;7169842[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/181651390[/URL]

    Is there any intel on this one?

    I asked for a recent photo and she said I could verify through FaceTime or google meet. I'm not doing that.

    It seems too good to be true.

    Any intel would help. Tia!
    She's legit, hard to pin down sometimes but she's legit.

  14. #33756

    Any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181651390

    Is there any intel on this one?

    I asked for a recent photo and she said I could verify through FaceTime or google meet. I'm not doing that.

    It seems too good to be true.

    Any intel would help. Tia!

  15. #33755
    That's not the one.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape