Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 37319
-
01-21-25 15:37 #33764Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
No way that's real! If it is I'm getting a second mortgage LOL.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 15:18 #33763Banned Member

Posts: 242Maddie
Why when anyone says something slightly negative about your Internet find, you lose your mind? You made a whole drama with me in my DMs too!
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 14:55 #33762Banned Member

Posts: 10Nope
No way this one is real LOL.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 13:51 #33761Senior Member

Posts: 339Info
Anyone seen this girl?
https://callescort.org/804-315-0784
Thanks.
-
01-21-25 13:50 #33760Senior Member

Posts: 427[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-21-25 11:44 #33759Senior Member

Posts: 88Blaze
I've seen her. She does have huge tits and a nice body. Her teeth are messed up and that affected her oral skills. She had too many rules for my liking. I would not recommend seeing her unless you're in absolute need of relief.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 10:25 #33758Senior Member

Posts: 68Damn I was hoping someone had seen her. PM'd you for details on yours.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 09:43 #33757Regular Member

Posts: 19She's legit, hard to pin down sometimes but she's legit.
Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted;7169842[URL
-
01-21-25 08:58 #33756Senior Member

Posts: 92Any intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181651390
Is there any intel on this one?
I asked for a recent photo and she said I could verify through FaceTime or google meet. I'm not doing that.
It seems too good to be true.
Any intel would help. Tia!
-
01-21-25 04:54 #33755Senior Member

Posts: 481That's not the one.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 02:35 #33754Senior Member

Posts: 61Been plowing through the chocolate bunnies in Pburg
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-15108097 - Told me her name was Nae or Rae, I don't know. She was an absolute hassle to meet with. She thought I was trolling her by asking simple questions. Then she tried to cancel the date because she hadn't given me the room number, and I was on the wrong side of the building, so she couldn't see me. Finally, I get in, and the room reeked of weed. But she gave a stellar BBBJ. Very little use of hands, played with it, kissed it. She really did it like she liked me or something. My guess is she hasn't been doing it long and only knows how to do it for people she likes. Damage was $60.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180588415 - Said her name was Pooh. She was offering carplay, but I was going to decline because I'm kind of big for a car. But she said she had a place, so I went over. She told me to come in the house, and I did, and there were like three kids running around, and her mom was sitting there on the couch. She whisked me away to a back room and went to work. She got straight to it, and I was enjoying it, but about five or six minutes in, her mom started calling her name over and over. In hindsight, I feel like it may have been a setup to end it if it took too long. But after that, I just said "forget it" and left. She did text afterwards and said, "I should've just done carplay because she didn't feel comfortable bringing people into her mom's house," and I'm like, if I would've known, I wouldn't have. Damage was $60.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181626584 - Pretty standard meet-up process. Actually, kind of unexpectedly attractive. She had a really bubbly personality, possibly even drug-fueled. So-so expected BJ, lazy and unenthused. Damage was $80.
-
01-20-25 18:51 #33753Senior Member

Posts: 68Is it the one in chester
This one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181596062.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 14:05 #33752Senior Member

Posts: 52Lace
I just spent some quality time with a cool woman named Lace. We were talking about availability and she said she has a wide open schedule this afternoon and tomorrow. Igot permission to share her digits if anyone's interested. I had an excellent time. You definitely get what you give.
-
01-20-25 13:13 #33751Senior Member

Posts: 68It's a scam
It's a scam. She ghosts as soon as you refuse to subscribe to her OF.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 09:37 #33750Senior Member

Posts: 486Sent PM
Sent you a PM thanks!
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




