Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33731

    Emerson / Unicorn

    Met up with her last night again. I swear it gets better every time I see her. She definitely matched my energy. Rode me like she was running from uncle LOL. Pulling hair slapping ass and she was telling me harder while she was throwing it back. She whimpered when I boarded the flight to Greece. Still so tight. Still at Richmond Inn. Super wet pussy. Great head. Tight backdoor. IMHO best value in town (looks age price). Wish she would get a better place but she says she's comfortable there and won't be in the game long. To each their own I guess. Might bust another one in her tonight.

    Happy hunting.

  2. #33730

    He said Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    There are at least 3 other thin girls in all those pics. One black and two white.
    I think this is who he saw. The same one you posted about.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/brief/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/1?search=maddy

  3. #33729

    Which thin one?

    There are at least 3 other thin girls in all those pics. One black and two white.

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeOffLame  [View Original Post]
    I went to bunch of AMPs yesterday without finding good talent so at the end of the day I found someone down for a quickly. She was nice, pretty, no perfect but got the job done. She is trying to save up for a car so I thought I would help her get some business. I am talking about the thin one.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/181457798

  4. #33728

    Blaze?

    Has anyone seen blaze? The giant fake tit older woman. She's about 50 black hair giant fake tits. I haven't seen her ads in a while and multiple numbers she has goes straight to voicemail. I'm a regular and she would always answer me. She hasn't in a while. Anyone know what's goin on? Or can tell me the last time they've seen her?

  5. #33727

    No reviews and wants deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvabendover  [View Original Post]
    Seriously thinking about pulling the trigger here. Anyone experienced?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8583057.htm?cat=1
    Definitely a thumbs down.

  6. #33726

    Late night find

    I went to bunch of AMPs yesterday without finding good talent so at the end of the day I found someone down for a quickly. She was nice, pretty, no perfect but got the job done. She is trying to save up for a car so I thought I would help her get some business. I am talking about the thin one.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/181457798

  7. #33725
    Quote Originally Posted by JustARegulrJon  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, its an account with two different number asking for a 30% discount with them being remotely no where near central va. It's a deposit scam.
    That's what I thought but wanted to check here. Thanks!

  8. #33724

    Maddy

    Saw this one today after going to 3 AMPs without any luck. There are so many grannie at AMPs in Richmond I am not sure why a city this size can't attract some young talent but enough venting. I saw Maddy at a cheap motel and well worth it. She is trying to save up for a car so I thought I would help her out by posting on here.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/181457798

  9. #33723

    Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentGray  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? She strikes me as someone with good mic skills, but she also looks like someone who might have a problem with the pipe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/465695835324
    Looks exactly like the pics, but no she's is not good on the mic. I don't know if it was because I always wrap up even for head and most girls don't like the taste, but she would bob for 5 seconds and stop to switch to hands.

    Lives on chamberlayne in one of the hotels, set up was easy though and prices are competitive. But personally I won't be seeing her again.

  10. #33722

    Looks trashy but fun

    Any intel on her? She strikes me as someone with good mic skills, but she also looks like someone who might have a problem with the pipe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/465695835324

  11. #33721
    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I texted and the response gave me the heebie jeebies. Trying to find out if she's real or not, seems like a scam or a sting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sunflower2
    With all due respect, its an account with two different number asking for a 30% discount with them being remotely no where near central va. It's a deposit scam.

  12. #33720

    Sunshine

    Anyone seen this one? I texted and the response gave me the heebie jeebies. Trying to find out if she's real or not, seems like a scam or a sting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sunflower2

  13. #33719

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Just got some shitty news, looking to blow off steam. I'm between the 2 girl BBJ with Bee, or this one who seems to have multiple names but went by Arianna / Jayde at one point. Because she has multiple names it's a bit unclear but I went and searched the forums and it seems she's a deep throater; can anybody confirm? Might just go with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/384937463541
    She can definitely deep throat.

  14. #33718

    Who to choose?

    Just got some shitty news, looking to blow off steam. I'm between the 2 girl BBJ with Bee, or this one who seems to have multiple names but went by Arianna / Jayde at one point. Because she has multiple names it's a bit unclear but I went and searched the forums and it seems she's a deep throater; can anybody confirm? Might just go with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...f/384937463541

  15. #33717

    Any Intel

    Seriously thinking about pulling the trigger here. Anyone experienced?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8583057.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape