Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 41280
-
01-21-25 09:46 #37275Senior Member

Posts: 31I messaged Jessica and she said she's never done anything for under $100 no matter the service.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 21:50 #37274Regular Member

Posts: 21The girl who post PSE
Goes by Pink, seen her a few times now and haven't seen other mongers post about her so figured I would share my experience.
She is the girl in the pictures, pretty cool laid back chick, depending on donation pretty much anything is on the table.
She had a really strong head game, will let you face fuck, COF, and BBFS if that's what your into.
She is not the greatest looking and does have some bad teeth, but gives great effort gets into session and not a clock watcher.
My experience I would recommend but certainly understand if she isn't your type.
-
01-20-25 13:04 #37273Senior Member

Posts: 1246The 20 year old (Josalyn) was near the beaches area but she said she'd be going to a different area soon.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
She said her rates were QV-$100, HH-$140, HR- $200 but I gave her $110 for almost 30 minutes.
Her sister Jessica was $50 for a QV blowjob even though she wanted more.
-
01-20-25 12:36 #37272Senior Member

Posts: 28620 year old
Clit that's hot!! What was the damage? What part of town?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 12:10 #37271Senior Member

Posts: 94Georgia
What kind of donations, did you try greek?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 08:48 #37270Senior Member

Posts: 195Damn!! That 20 yr old looks cute and hot. I would tap that raw too if I were you.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 07:28 #37269Senior Member

Posts: 1246Sisters
My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462
Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240
-
01-20-25 02:05 #37268Senior Member

Posts: 25Milf 2. 0
First pics are outdated probably 10-15 years, service location 3/10, had two dudes hanging around, her service was 2/10, she's flexible and that's about it. . 60 try to upcharge.
-
01-20-25 01:55 #37267Senior Member

Posts: 25She's legit
Pics are a little outdated, about an extra 10-20 pounds, does have big melons, BBBJ is 7/10.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 20:44 #37266Senior Member

Posts: 94Haley Pics
JaxRider, the files are probably to large towels upload. Take a screenshot of the pic, that should be a small enough file to upload.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 20:38 #37265Senior Member

Posts: 307Date witH Haley Red Head pics
Here are some pics of our time together, she know what she is doing,. We all had fun. Donations were as followed, 100/150/200. Well worth the time. DM me with any other questions. If these pics are not attached (I am having trouble) Email mlaster22349 at yahoo.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 18:11 #37264Senior Member

Posts: 933Bekla
I've seen her a handful of times when she was off Loretto Rd. Nice body with long legs. She's literally almost 6' without shoes. She can definitely take a good anal pounding and I'm certain she can handle a pretty decentand above average size LOL. But she is completely aggravating and annoying to the point where I told her to lose my number. Texts at all random times of the day and night and wanting you to cash app her the money to handle bills etc before the deed. Other than that I had no problems.
Originally Posted by Volad2007
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 17:31 #37263Senior Member

Posts: 307Round two shortly
She is coming back over here shortly for round two. I did not get the sample it all. I will post pics after. Or you can just text her if you want to see. She said it was fine.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
Roses are as follows. 100 QV 150 HH 200 H.
-
01-19-25 15:34 #37262Senior Member

Posts: 244Eros-Lynda
Any intel on this one? Looking for a reliable higher end younger provider. Any other recommendations.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...8903.htm?cat=1
-
01-19-25 12:06 #37261Regular Member

Posts: 11Tall Blonde Nympho. Bekka
Seen Bekka recently near JTB area.
Little bit talkative, but definitely she likes what she is doing.
BBBJ, CIM, CIP available if you pay for 1 hour or more.
Greek depends on your size I believe.
YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/019445906738











Reply With Quote




