Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 1239 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33765
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLurker  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. It's hard to pin down sometimes, but she's legit.
    Yes, indeed, she is. I decided to go for it, and it worked out.

    She looked like she had OCD, making sure everything was perfect on the desk drawer. I was thinking about leaving because that's usually a sign of them wasting time waiting for the handle to come and knock on the door.

    She started the clock and kept messing around. When she finally got around to it, she had a nice little spinner body and could take it very well. She does have a little more meat on the pictures. I'll repeat.

    Thanks for intel.

  2. #33764

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://callescort.org/804-315-0784

    Thanks.
    No way that's real! If it is I'm getting a second mortgage LOL.

  3. #33763

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    You probably don't have the brain cells or discernment to even understand it. I can't even say what I want to here but 90% of the time risks wouldn't be so high on a 20 year old. You sound like the guy I called out when I gave you an unknown girl on this board months ago and then told her about this website and ruined it for many. You don't have the time to read my message but make this stupid post.
    Why when anyone says something slightly negative about your Internet find, you lose your mind? You made a whole drama with me in my DMs too!

  4. #33762

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://callescort.org/804-315-0784

    Thanks.
    No way this one is real LOL.

  5. #33761

    Info

    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://callescort.org/804-315-0784

    Thanks.

  6. #33760
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #33759

    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen blaze? The giant fake tit older woman. She's about 50 black hair giant fake tits. I haven't seen her ads in a while and multiple numbers she has goes straight to voicemail. I'm a regular and she would always answer me. She hasn't in a while. Anyone know what's goin on? Or can tell me the last time they've seen her?
    I've seen her. She does have huge tits and a nice body. Her teeth are messed up and that affected her oral skills. She had too many rules for my liking. I would not recommend seeing her unless you're in absolute need of relief.

  8. #33758
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    That's not the one.
    Damn I was hoping someone had seen her. PM'd you for details on yours.

  9. #33757
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted;7169842[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/181651390[/URL]

    Is there any intel on this one?

    I asked for a recent photo and she said I could verify through FaceTime or google meet. I'm not doing that.

    It seems too good to be true.

    Any intel would help. Tia!
    She's legit, hard to pin down sometimes but she's legit.

  10. #33756

    Any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181651390

    Is there any intel on this one?

    I asked for a recent photo and she said I could verify through FaceTime or google meet. I'm not doing that.

    It seems too good to be true.

    Any intel would help. Tia!

  11. #33755
    That's not the one.


  12. #33754

    Been plowing through the chocolate bunnies in Pburg

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-15108097 - Told me her name was Nae or Rae, I don't know. She was an absolute hassle to meet with. She thought I was trolling her by asking simple questions. Then she tried to cancel the date because she hadn't given me the room number, and I was on the wrong side of the building, so she couldn't see me. Finally, I get in, and the room reeked of weed. But she gave a stellar BBBJ. Very little use of hands, played with it, kissed it. She really did it like she liked me or something. My guess is she hasn't been doing it long and only knows how to do it for people she likes. Damage was $60.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180588415 - Said her name was Pooh. She was offering carplay, but I was going to decline because I'm kind of big for a car. But she said she had a place, so I went over. She told me to come in the house, and I did, and there were like three kids running around, and her mom was sitting there on the couch. She whisked me away to a back room and went to work. She got straight to it, and I was enjoying it, but about five or six minutes in, her mom started calling her name over and over. In hindsight, I feel like it may have been a setup to end it if it took too long. But after that, I just said "forget it" and left. She did text afterwards and said, "I should've just done carplay because she didn't feel comfortable bringing people into her mom's house," and I'm like, if I would've known, I wouldn't have. Damage was $60.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181626584 - Pretty standard meet-up process. Actually, kind of unexpectedly attractive. She had a really bubbly personality, possibly even drug-fueled. So-so expected BJ, lazy and unenthused. Damage was $80.

  13. #33753

    Is it the one in chester

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Found a new legit Latina and I had a blast. She does have a friend for doubles but I didn't partake because I didn't know that was an option until I got there. SM's can RM me for the info.
    This one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181596062.

  14. #33752

    Lace

    I just spent some quality time with a cool woman named Lace. We were talking about availability and she said she has a wide open schedule this afternoon and tomorrow. Igot permission to share her digits if anyone's interested. I had an excellent time. You definitely get what you give.

  15. #33751

    It's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    I've actually been interested / tracking her for a while. She definitely has a history of stealing deposits per twitter posts I've read tagging her, so this leads to believe she is at least partially a scammer. The only difference with this ad is that she's not asking for a deposit nor that you sign up for her OF to book (unless this comes later after you message). If this isn't a requirement to book, I'd take a stab at it. If it is, absolutely do not.
    It's a scam. She ghosts as soon as you refuse to subscribe to her OF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape