Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 41288
-
01-21-25 19:01 #37283Regular Member

Posts: 11Sisters Experience
Met with younger sister near Downtown area, she looks little bit junky (bruises, scratches, some blood on her knees / legs, skin problems, candy user). Damage was $100 and she was willing to do it raw. I mean raw with everyone! Boys, do not get overexcited, be mindful and do not forget to protect yourself.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 16:26 #37282Senior Member

Posts: 1246Learn from the forum, so you don't learn the hard lessons from these junkies.
Originally Posted by JohnDough0203
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 14:41 #37281Regular Member

Posts: 21Forgot the link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/181829419736
Originally Posted by Zadok28
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 14:06 #37280Senior Member

Posts: 413Shame
That red head is hot, too bad she's a thief. I'd hit that if she was legit.
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:38 #37279Senior Member

Posts: 71Links are down could you pm me pics and number?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 11:04 #37278Senior Member

Posts: 195Can you share the link or pics?
Originally Posted by Zadok28
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 10:52 #37277Senior Member

Posts: 48Savage Barbie / Tasty
Looks like this girl and her crew that robbed a guy have changed numbers and running out of Mandarin now. Be careful out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/383993323911
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 10:42 #37276Senior Member

Posts: 94Pink
Can you send the link of which girl you are talking about. That sums up half of stg chick's.
Originally Posted by Zadok28
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 09:46 #37275Senior Member

Posts: 31I messaged Jessica and she said she's never done anything for under $100 no matter the service.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 21:50 #37274Regular Member

Posts: 21The girl who post PSE
Goes by Pink, seen her a few times now and haven't seen other mongers post about her so figured I would share my experience.
She is the girl in the pictures, pretty cool laid back chick, depending on donation pretty much anything is on the table.
She had a really strong head game, will let you face fuck, COF, and BBFS if that's what your into.
She is not the greatest looking and does have some bad teeth, but gives great effort gets into session and not a clock watcher.
My experience I would recommend but certainly understand if she isn't your type.
-
01-20-25 13:04 #37273Senior Member

Posts: 1246The 20 year old (Josalyn) was near the beaches area but she said she'd be going to a different area soon.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
She said her rates were QV-$100, HH-$140, HR- $200 but I gave her $110 for almost 30 minutes.
Her sister Jessica was $50 for a QV blowjob even though she wanted more.
-
01-20-25 12:36 #37272Senior Member

Posts: 28620 year old
Clit that's hot!! What was the damage? What part of town?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 12:10 #37271Senior Member

Posts: 94Georgia
What kind of donations, did you try greek?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 08:48 #37270Senior Member

Posts: 195Damn!! That 20 yr old looks cute and hot. I would tap that raw too if I were you.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 07:28 #37269Senior Member

Posts: 1246Sisters
My balls were full again, so I had to find a release! I couldn't resist sinking into a small 20 year old pussy, so I fucked this girl in my truck and let me go bareback. I know, I know!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/393410929462
Still not feeling completely drained, I contacted this one for a blowjob. I had her on her knees sucking her little sister's dry pussy juice off of my cock. She sucked it all off, but I forgot to tell her. Dang it!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/714469503240









Reply With Quote






