Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6005

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by JHawkThe1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tommy was Classy Fan from the Bay Area? Someone said it wasn't same girl, but seeking says every username is unique. She seemed a bit off, I don't have link.
    Classy Fan is not from the Bay Area.

  2. #6004

    Classy Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I believe this girl has been reviewed many times before and has spazzed out with many guys. She has a mental health diagnosis and I have read about her breaking down sobbing in the middle of sex etc. You dodged a bullet.
    Hey Tommy was Classy Fan from the Bay Area? Someone said it wasn't same girl, but seeking says every username is unique. She seemed a bit off, I don't have link.

  3. #6003

    Fall of last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.
    I have to admit, she can take a pounding, and her curves do the trick for me. The back door is off limits (at least it used to be) otherwise, she's a fun time!

  4. #6002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.
    I have a few times in the past.

    She's actually pretty funny and has a pleasant personality.

  5. #6001

    Kayla

    Yes the crazy one over the bridge in Middletown had the pleasure of my cock in her mouth and magical box. Her Puss is an amazing thing. She can make it squirt as many times and as often as you want. She fucks like a champ too. Dirty talk eye contact and Jude an all around dirty girl!

    The downside I haven't played with her in a month or so. She sent me pics and she looked like she lost weight! Perfect I thought because she was a bit plump in the middle. All belly. Well unfortunately they must have been old pictures she sent because she was even plumper than last time. Well 8 squirts and one juicy load later I washed off in her nasty apt. She is down stairs now.

    I'm done but only because of her size. She honestly has never acted crazy when I was around, so if your into squirters with a big belly go for it! Poo.

  6. #6000

    Classy Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Not my type.
    Post a pic please, so that we may be able to tell.

  7. #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.
    Not my type.

  8. #5998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.
    Nope, not here LOL.

  9. #5997

    Dam

    How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.

  10. #5996
    Quote Originally Posted by JHawkThe1  [View Original Post]
    Is this member still active link isn't working.
    Its working. She was last active a week ago.

  11. #5995

    My condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by JHawkThe1  [View Original Post]
    Is this member still active link isn't working.
    Link works, you've been blocked.

  12. #5994

    ClassyFan

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    I had a few dates with her. She is amazing. Great comms, great personality, great times hanging out with her.

    I am getting out of the game for a while and had to put things on hold with her. Wanted to share that she is one of the good ones there. Look her up and treat her nicely. No, can't share her info, you need to earn that from her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-28de880ac2e5
    Is this member still active link isn't working.

  13. #5993
    There was a girl I met on here awhile back and it was weird she sent nudes etc talked dirty asked for payment amount etc I agreed. She came to the hotel, I ate her out then she started sucking the D and she got thirsty for water and drank water and then said she had to go when I told her to ride it LOL. Didn't pay her nothing but fuck it.

  14. #5992

    Middletown

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Dude. No-one asked for her contact info; we asked for a link. You posted this on the seeking arrangement / sugar forum. We all assume you met her on a website.

    Sheesh.

    Honestly, I feel bad for you. You're getting played and you don't even know it.

    Have fun.
    I did meet her on SA but I'm not a member anymore so I can't send a link I don't remember her handle either.

    I have been getting PM's asking me for her #. That's why I said that.

    I'm new to SA and obviously can be a push-over and made some bad decisions with her. First was not nailing down our arrangement from the get-go. Since I have made an investment I have to get my money's worth through the party. After that then I will be in a position to discuss our future arrangement if I want that. I have other things in the works but these things take time to develop.

  15. #5991
    Anyone got info on this one? Willing to pay to hear any stories lmk.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-0f2af1684275

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape