Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5623
    Quote Originally Posted by JtKim  [View Original Post]
    LunaSageSaphire https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-26cbefcc0f47.

    Has live in BF so she's only available during daytime. Easy contact, asked for 6. Ended up with 3. Nothing to be impressed about.
    She has various social media accounts seems like she has an attitude.

  2. #5622
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Wow, thanks every one at darkclouds, at batman23; at DonnyBravo!

    I've been in this lifestyle for last 10 years in CT but only discovered this forum recently. I'm monogamous when it comes to sugar lifestyle but I'm currently in between. Searching for next long term baby. Will share some more crazies here with you soon.

  3. #5621

    Crazy Rachel aka DesirableCutie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed and is apparently a whacko. Try doing a search here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Yea. This is the batshit crazy girl that Donny bravo was talking about. Just got a reply from her with photos. She foes NOT look good. Frail. Stay away.

    Stay safe my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by JtKim  [View Original Post]
    DesirableCutie - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-cd16905a5936.

    Responded after 2 weeks. Wants to meet for lunch then head to hotel right away. Wanted 9 covered initially, I told her I didn't pay that much with bare, went down to 4. Still doesn't answer when was the last time she got tested.

    Didn't go through since the vibe was completely off. Pic on seeking must been 3+ years older based on her 'recent' pics she sent via text.
    Look up my reviews.

    The good: Shes 26. Saw her 5x I think usually msog and bare. Shes a real nympho and a good time only in those moments. She’ll want to be your cumslut. (I’ve tested clean every qtr) She shuts up once you start fucking her. Once connected, shes down to meet at the drop of a hat.

    The BAD: Last visit, she attacked me in the car, opened the car door about to jump on the freeway, and called LE with false allegations all bc I wouldnt give her 40 for nails. She's crazy and has sniffing and drinking habits. Been in rehab multiple times. No warrants and only had a DUI. She'll talk your ear off. Shell try calling you multiple times in the middle of the night. Shell text you no less than 200x after you say youre in your way including video calling you every 10 min to see where youre at. Shell tell you shes in Windsor when shes in Wallingford or vise versa. Her mom checks her phone logs and may try calling/texting you. If youre on her IG, her mon will try to follow you.

    I don't care how good crazy fucks. If you like floating with danger be my guest. 400 is her typical despite her throwing random numbers. Lowest 300 shopping spree request. She prefers shopping at West Farms than cash. I've seen her for 400 shopping spree down to champagne at a strip club to nothing at all. Hope you like playing craps. Lmao.

    P.S. I still talk to her with no intention to meet. Conversations reset every 24 hrs bc shes that crazy. She likes sending nudes. Attached pics are from this past week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5577.jpg‎   IMG_5578.jpg‎   IMG_5579.jpg‎  

  4. #5620
    Quote Originally Posted by JtKim  [View Original Post]
    DesirableCutie - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-cd16905a5936.

    Responded after 2 weeks. Wants to meet for lunch then head to hotel right away. Wanted 9 covered initially, I told her I didn't pay that much with bare, went down to 4. Still doesn't answer when was the last time she got tested.

    Didn't go through since the vibe was completely off. Pic on seeking must been 3+ years older based on her 'recent' pics she sent via text.
    I believe this girl has been reviewed many times before and has spazzed out with many guys. She has a mental health diagnosis and I have read about her breaking down sobbing in the middle of sex etc. You dodged a bullet.

  5. #5619
    She drinks heavily and clearly has mental health issues. She goes from pleasant, to affectionate to belligerent in seconds.

    Even getting her out of your car is a struggle.

    Blows up your phone after you see her.

    I have since stayed away because I can see her causing trouble in your life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Yea. This is the batshit crazy girl that Donny bravo was talking about. Just got a reply from her with photos. She foes NOT look good. Frail. Stay away.

    Stay safe my friends.

  6. #5618
    Yea. This is the batshit crazy girl that Donny bravo was talking about. Just got a reply from her with photos. She foes NOT look good. Frail. Stay away.

    Stay safe my friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed and is apparently a whacko. Try doing a search here.

  7. #5617

    Cutie

    She's been discussed and is apparently a whacko. Try doing a search here.

    Quote Originally Posted by JtKim  [View Original Post]
    DesirableCutie - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-cd16905a5936.

    Responded after 2 weeks. Wants to meet for lunch then head to hotel right away. Wanted 9 covered initially, I told her I didn't pay that much with bare, went down to 4. Still doesn't answer when was the last time she got tested.

    Didn't go through since the vibe was completely off. Pic on seeking must been 3+ years older based on her 'recent' pics she sent via text.

  8. #5616

    Emi

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this pretty lady?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-d07003437d51

    TIA.

  9. #5615
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    LunaSageSaphire

    LunaSageSaphire https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-26cbefcc0f47.

    Has live in BF so she's only available during daytime. Easy contact, asked for 6. Ended up with 3. Nothing to be impressed about.

  10. #5614
    Quote Originally Posted by NhRichman  [View Original Post]
    She asked if open to buy some naughty pictures and videos until we meet.

    Phone number area code out of pennsylvania.
    99% of "women" who want to sell you content before meeting will never come through on meeting.

  11. #5613
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    DesirableCutie

    DesirableCutie - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-cd16905a5936.

    Responded after 2 weeks. Wants to meet for lunch then head to hotel right away. Wanted 9 covered initially, I told her I didn't pay that much with bare, went down to 4. Still doesn't answer when was the last time she got tested.

    Didn't go through since the vibe was completely off. Pic on seeking must been 3+ years older based on her 'recent' pics she sent via text.

  12. #5612

    Pictures and video

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBj123  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9f799448ff51

    Ericalol claimed as a online student, now in intern. But pic seems taken in a dorm. Suspicious.

    Asked for 7. Passed.
    She asked if open to buy some naughty pictures and videos until we meet.

    Phone number area code out of pennsylvania.

  13. #5611
    Bibiswetty.

    Talked with her last year, the photos are really touched up, but she flaked out when it was time to meet. But who know you might get lucky, just a bit to far to take the risk if not nailing.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]

  14. #5610

    Ericalol in SA

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9f799448ff51

    Ericalol claimed as a online student, now in intern. But pic seems taken in a dorm. Suspicious.

    Asked for 7. Passed.

  15. #5609
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any of these. Have not been having any luck with any of the girls following thru. I may reach out to this one.

    Any one know of anything about foxy? Looks legit but I know how a lot of these girls just ask for pre-pays.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-61ea5fde3663

    Any advice on this one would be great.

    The Bat.
    Foxy is legit and doesn't ask for a deposit. She doesn't live in CT, only visits a few times a year, so if you're curious I'd say reach out. I don't think she'll be here long.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape