Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 16669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15469
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I think because there really isn't anyone worth seeing available in Madison, you have two choices. Take a chance of being ghosted or stay home and pound one out. Most guys would rather waste time and hopefully get to actually see someone in person, especially if it's someone that they know is a great time.
    I used to use STG a lot, but I was looking on the low end. Now I'd rather pound one out haha. The real ones either ask for too much or have a habit it seems, it took a while to change but I haven't looked back yet. Maybe time will make me go back if the quality improves, but hey if anyone knows a UTR that's reliable feel free to PM.

  2. #15468
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I'm always amazed by how many guys tolerate being ghosted repeatedly. You wouldn't put up with that from any other type of service provider. How do you have time to chase these ghosters around unsuccessfully time after time? Are you retired and have nothing better to do? I think it speaks to how few decent options there are around here currently.
    I think because there really isn't anyone worth seeing available in Madison, you have two choices. Take a chance of being ghosted or stay home and pound one out. Most guys would rather waste time and hopefully get to actually see someone in person, especially if it's someone that they know is a great time.

  3. #15467

    Fake News

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    So who is on the not worth the risk list?

    Honey (Brittan).

    Break me in girl.

    Anyone else that should be on the avoid / not worth the risk list?
    The Break me in girl is just fine to see. From what I understand the was a client who was "Light in the donation" and now is pissy and trying to ruin a reputation.

  4. #15466
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I'm always amazed by how many guys tolerate being ghosted repeatedly. You wouldn't put up with that from any other type of service provider. How do you have time to chase these ghosters around unsuccessfully time after time? Are you retired and have nothing better to do? I think it speaks to how few decent options there are around here currently.
    I couldn't agree more. I'll give the benefit of the doubt once (phone died, fell asleep, phone in other room and didn't hear it, volume off, blah blah blah), but not twice. Most of the providers ads say they don't want there 'valuable' time wasted, but it seems more and more the case that they are tending to waste mime. And / or short change my appointment my time.

    Just recently, I had an appointment set up with a provider that I was seeing regularly for 4 months and paid her well each time. While en route bringing her breakfast on my last appointment with her she sends me a text that she wants me to wait as she wants to slip someone in before me. I get she sees other people all the time and I'm not there only client, but that rubbed me the wrong way to be bumped while on the way. I threw her breakfast out the window and have not contracted her since. She will never get another dime from me and I wonder if she even understands how much money she has thrown away because of her episode of greed.

  5. #15465
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Brittan has always been great with me too, but I've been ghosted more than I've seen her. Didn't you say the same thing about break me in girl until recently when you said she was high risk?
    I'm always amazed by how many guys tolerate being ghosted repeatedly. You wouldn't put up with that from any other type of service provider. How do you have time to chase these ghosters around unsuccessfully time after time? Are you retired and have nothing better to do? I think it speaks to how few decent options there are around here currently.

  6. #15464
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Honey has always been positive for me. A few miscommunications but always great when things work out. Sweet gal too.
    Brittan has always been great with me too, but I've been ghosted more than I've seen her. Didn't you say the same thing about break me in girl until recently when you said she was high risk?

  7. #15463
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    So who is on the not worth the risk list?

    Honey (Brittan).

    Break me in girl.

    Anyone else that should be on the avoid / not worth the risk list?
    Honey has always been positive for me. A few miscommunications but always great when things work out. Sweet gal too.

  8. #15462
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Can't echo this enough with sending any money or paying for a hotel. I'm sure that went for her daily fix. Personally she really seems to be spiraling downhill fast again. I'd avoid at all costs. She was probably the most fun to be had, but not worth the risk in my opinion ever again.
    So who is on the not worth the risk list?

    Honey (Brittan).

    Break me in girl.

    Anyone else that should be on the avoid / not worth the risk list?

  9. #15461

    Repeating no repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her quite often then I headed to AZ for the winter last year, After I came back from AZ last May I set up an appt with her, confirmed and headed to the hotel to only be ghosted in the parking lot. This happed a couple time before I gave up on her. Shame I always enjoyed my time with her.
    Same thing here. Use to see Honey on a regular basis and also usually had a good time with her before taking some time away from this. Tried her twice more after the break where she asked if I was driving a certain vehicle after arriving in the parking lot and then she went dark. Perhaps she was collecting plate numbers? Same thing happened twice to a friend. Guess she enjoys playing playing cat and mouse games? Based on reports here along with the infrequent responses, decided awhile back she's no longer worth the chase and waste of time.

  10. #15460

    Echo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    You have probably figured this out and don't need to hear this at this point, but maybe others can learn from your experience: It's NEVER a good idea to send money ahead of time for a hotel. It's USUALLY a bad idea to send money ahead of time for ANY reason, the only possible exception (and some will even disagree with this) being sending a modest deposit to a high-end touring worker with a million glowing reviews and a sterling reputation.
    Can't echo this enough with sending any money or paying for a hotel. I'm sure that went for her daily fix. Personally she really seems to be spiraling downhill fast again. I'd avoid at all costs. She was probably the most fun to be had, but not worth the risk in my opinion ever again.

  11. #15459
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/900478512809

    I met with Honey before when she was hosting at hotel and I want it to meet again tonight. She said that she is doing only car fun so I offer her to pay for the hotel and of course pay for the service. She agreed to that and I send her money for the hotel and she ghosted me after that, did not reply to any of my messages.
    You have probably figured this out and don't need to hear this at this point, but maybe others can learn from your experience: It's NEVER a good idea to send money ahead of time for a hotel. It's USUALLY a bad idea to send money ahead of time for ANY reason, the only possible exception (and some will even disagree with this) being sending a modest deposit to a high-end touring worker with a million glowing reviews and a sterling reputation.

  12. #15458
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/900478512809

    I met with Honey before when she was hosting at hotel and I want it to meet again tonight. She said that she is doing only car fun so I offer her to pay for the hotel and of course pay for the service. She agreed to that and I send her money for the hotel and she ghosted me after that, did not reply to any of my messages.
    I used to see her quite often then I headed to AZ for the winter last year, After I came back from AZ last May I set up an appt with her, confirmed and headed to the hotel to only be ghosted in the parking lot. This happed a couple time before I gave up on her. Shame I always enjoyed my time with her.

  13. #15457
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Ditto. I don't have time for that nonsense. I'm sure she's fun to boink, so I gave her a second chance after the first ghosting. She did it again. Ghosters don't get a third chance with me.
    Too Nice, your mailbox is full. But if it weren't, the reply I would send you would be "Don't care, not interested. Like I said, no third chance. ".

  14. #15456

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Gave up on her a long time ago. Had set up appointments with her, arrived, then ghosted.
    Ditto. I don't have time for that nonsense. I'm sure she's fun to boink, so I gave her a second chance after the first ghosting. She did it again. Ghosters don't get a third chance with me.

  15. #15455

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/900478512809

    I met with Honey before when she was hosting at hotel and I want it to meet again tonight. She said that she is doing only car fun so I offer her to pay for the hotel and of course pay for the service. She agreed to that and I send her money for the hotel and she ghosted me after that, did not reply to any of my messages.
    Gave up on her a long time ago. Had set up appointments with her, arrived, then ghosted. She was worthy of my time before she started taking state funded vacations.

    I M.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape